ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt or Penn State

Should be a big atmosphere in Heinz Field for a change with college powerhouse Penn State playing.

This game falls under my "don't give a damn" who's playing. Even if it was the only game being played I still wouldn't watch it or give a big pie of steaming "GOP" about it.

But if you force the issue I hope PSU curb stomps sPitt.

EAT SH*T PITT

Okay . . . I'll actually answer your question seriously. Although it's in Pittsburgh, I think Penn State has more talent and a better QB. Coach Franklin has greatly improved a dismal cultural situation by focusing on processes.

PSU 34
Pitt 23

Hate pitt and don't care for psu. But pitt never raped any and then covered it up - so as much as it pains me (sorry Jack) must
root for the pitters in this one.

Hate pitt and don't care for psu. But pitt never raped any and then covered it up - so as much as it pains me (sorry Jack) must
root for the pitters in this one.
If a gun was held to my head where I HAD to "root" for a winner, this would be my thought process. But if I had to pick a winner, I think Ped St will win.

PSU will laugh at Pitt and their empty seats. This will be like a home game for PSU. Perhaps Heinz Field will be swallowed up by the world before the kickoff of that game.

Just don't drop the soap in the shower.

I side with Jack Fleming's mother. You can never side with Pitt.
And Penn State graduates I've met are quality people.
I think Pitt loses to just about any team with a pulse these days. Their national title days are long gone.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve North Carolina State

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma