ADVERTISEMENT

Pens -- FEB 2018

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
Let's kick off the new month thread with good news (if you haven't already heard); Malkin (12-7-19 in 12 games) selected as the League's "First Star" for January.

could have easily been 4 to 0 before ovi's goal. craps are lucky to be in this game.

reaves is gonna tear someone's head off.

Reactions: DocEER
I missed last night's game altogether......I see that Wilson (at 15:36) played his regular shift, while Reaves (at 7:52) played a bit more than his average. But were they on the ice together at all last night ??

Going into the game, my expectation was that the Craps would keep Wilson (who I believe plays the 3rd line) off the ice when Reaves (who's seldom gets any time off the 4th) was skating.. Again, I didn't see it, but I'm convinced the Craps want no part of Wilson engaging with Reaves for fear he'll get his ass pounded (especially in a fight the stripes would be more than happy to go on for a full 60 seconds).

Reactions: Irwineer2
Not feeling good about tonight boys. Horni out with a lower body injury because of that assclown Orpik. DeSmith in the net, which kinda annoys me since Murray should be well rested.

Not feeling good about tonight boys. Horni out with a lower body injury because of that assclown Orpik. DeSmith in the net, which kinda annoys me since Murray should be well rested.
giphy.gif

Well that was a helluva few weeks...anyway, who cares about that, we're back...happily.
Let's hope they can take a bite outta these Knights tomorrow night...
Pics from this years Lake 'Scugog' Pond hockey tourney. Your Mountaineers were 2 and 1, just missing out on the quarter finals based on goal differential. I'm not ashamed, keeping up with a few of these teams filled with 20 someodd year olds when you are down your 6th man is taxing to say the least! Winning record and did the colors proud....good enough for me. I will now go nurse my cracked ribs from the asshat who laid me out in the 'non contact' pond hockey game...puck fired into their bench from yours truly 2 minutes later sent the message adequately imo...
Q0Ax8T.jpg

3T1RnK.jpg

q5sOzH.jpg

looks like a good time toronto.

I have actually got skate a bit outside this year too.

I'm already tired of the fluery crap. thinking of not watching tomorrow.

looks like a good time toronto.

I have actually got skate a bit outside this year too.

I'm already tired of the fluery crap. thinking of not watching tomorrow.
I'm hopeful they do a little something and nothing to over the top and just get to the damn game. The longer the love fest goes on in these kinda things, the worse it ends up for the home squad more often than not imo...they come out right flat.

Was a great time indeed, not sure how many brews I consumed afterward, but they went on for awhile!

Lake here has been really good with all this cold weather since mid December. And stood up fairly well with the 8 rinks and 32 teams the other day. Few cracks and not flakey like it was last year...I imagine it's been similar down your way with all these big cold fronts?....

Reactions: Irwineer2
I'm hopeful they do a little something and nothing to over the top and just get to the damn game. The longer the love fest goes on in these kinda things, the worse it ends up for the home squad more often than not imo...they come out right flat.

Was a great time indeed, not sure how many brews I consumed afterward, but they went on for awhile!

Lake here has been really good with all this cold weather since mid December. And stood up fairly well with the 8 rinks and 32 teams the other day. Few cracks and not flakey like it was last year...I imagine it's been similar down your way with all these big cold fronts?....
Toronto did you see Mcdavid light up Tampa? I watched it on sportsnet

here's the trib's front page today, 6 stories on the front page... yup, I'll be skipping the game tonight. http://triblive.com/

social media is downright unbearable right now.

Geno with a piss poor defensive effort on that. That one is also on him.
Speaking of Defensive effort and since @Irwineer2 is sitting this one out :wink:, I haven't seen anything too egregious out of Tanger tonight, which quite frankly does shock me a bit of late. I have likely jinxed us something fierce sorry...and somebody will provide me with video evidence of his misgivings tomorrow lol...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT