ADVERTISEMENT

Pens - - DEC 2018

Rum here in Antigua is DAMN good...diving is far better than expected...5 reef sharks following us on todays dive, sea turtle, lobsters the biggest I have seen anywhere in awhile (3 ft a couple of em?) , stingrays everywhere, barracuda schools, .....ya life is good! Spell check after 6th El Dorado Rum...all good, heading out at 8 bells on the reef tomorrow = club bed.
WIN PENS...just simply WIN!!

Oh...and bigtime edit...a bunch of attractive women makin out at the bar this eve....some of whom we've met and hung with....ole torontoeers scratchin his head when they start up with his wife a little( she's a good girl) ...ya, this joint is pretty good/ off the wall

Last edited:
Reactions: COOL MAN
Looks like I was pretty hammered last night...yikes...I will try to up the ante this eve lol... rip into these Hawks tonight with no mercy. Western trips have been good thusfar. Make this no exception.

it has not gone our way vs the hawks with toews and company.

Reactions: torontoeers
it has not gone our way vs the hawks with toews and company.
I actually look forward to getting home (but only a bit), to see an actual hockey game again...I'll get unpacked Saturday sit down in front of the tube vs Kings and the boys will likely do their level best to have me cursing...I can feel it/ know it lol...

Reactions: Irwineer2
I actually look forward to getting home (but only a bit), to see an actual hockey game again...I'll get unpacked Saturday sit down in front of the tube vs Kings and the boys will likely do their level best to have me cursing...I can feel it/ know it lol...

enjoy your trip. I have a feeling that you won't miss much tonight.

Down 0-1 after 15:00 of play, and absolutely deserve to be behind; getting notably outskated and outworked thus far.....and why doesn't this surprise me ?? Meanwhile, trying to decide if DeSmith was slow getting off the deck in advance of the Hawks goal.

Down 0-1 after 15:00 of play, and absolutely deserve to be behind; getting notably outskated and outworked thus far.....and why doesn't this surprise me ?? Meanwhile, trying to decide if DeSmith was slow getting off the deck in advance of the Hawks goal.

We good. We got this! Let’s Go Pens!

What in the f*** has gotten into Rusty tonight ??

Obviously, I'm delighted the guy has FINALLY gotten off the snide, but jeez.....

G** d*** Malkin is driving me f****** crazy......lethargic, no hustle, seemingly dozens of his patented half-ass, blind backhand passes, stick penalties, etc

G** d*** Malkin is driving me f****** crazy......lethargic, no hustle, seemingly dozens of his patented half-ass, blind backhand passes, stick penalties, etc

Sullivan has never sat Sid, Geno, or Letang for lethargic play. It’s time to sit Geno. He is completely useless right now and has been for weeks. And where the hell was Sid tonight? I hate watching him play like this.

For F sakes 6-3 what in the hell happened??? 4 goals on 27 shots doesnt impress me much? How was he? And if Rusty is gettin all 3...did I actually just see Rusty with a hattie???? Where in god's name were the rest of them?????? Geeez this musta been one helluva frustrating game to watch...F sakes

You and I...we whip him like no other...why? He has almost within a whisker the talent of Sid yet....THERE THE F'R IS TO F IT UP SOMETHING FIERCE when it matters....sounds to me like he pulled his usual F YOU routine...**** IS HE AS DUMB AS HE IS TALENTED. More of the same....he's a sum bitch....

Sullivan has never sat Sid, Geno, or Letang for lethargic play. It’s time to sit Geno. He is completely useless right now and has been for weeks. And where the hell was Sid tonight? I hate watching him play like this.
He is NEVER sitting 71...not ever....this is our lot in life, we live through all of it....and I will NEVER EVER Equate Sid with him...Geno is stupid 50% of the time.... Sid is frustrating to watch some nights but not near the same as 71...I honestly wanna punch him in the face for being the idiot hothead moron...based on your analysis he deserves it the SOB.
Think on this....you've got your #1 guy whether it be nhl , international whatever...who you takin? 71 or 87? I sure as shit know who it is and its no f'n contest.....in fact it's laughable, one guy is a flippin IDIOT when it matters, you wanna shake the living daylights out of his mush brain...the other's brain might be mush now but it's only because he's been hit into oblivion, and his brain is still trying to tick like day ****in ONE....I get frustrated with him too but god damn man he is STILL the best damn player in the league, and he proves it quite often.... We got him! He is ours! 66 to 87...who the hell would not want that??????? Ah whatever...Sid rant over lol.

Last edited:
We good. We got this! Let’s Go Pens!
Got your text bro....and yes! But cant reply to it as they gonna charge me 15 bucks a day down on this sandspit to do the phone lol....so...more Rum....yes...more rum! Captain Jack Allison or Captain Jack Sparrow signing off now...I am not sure which...although I think we deserve to see Captain Jack light er up in Orlando!!!
tenor.gif

I'm just now watching the game highlights...

what the fvck was letang doing on the first goal? jebus.

i know the guy wasn't the best player in pens history but its weird seeing another player wear number 38.

Got your text bro....and yes! But cant reply to it as they gonna charge me 15 bucks a day down on this sandspit to do the phone lol....so...more Rum....yes...more rum! Captain Jack Allison or Captain Jack Sparrow signing off now...I am not sure which...although I think we deserve to see Captain Jack light er up in Orlando!!!
tenor.gif

Lmao! I was having some fun last night. Too bad the Pens lost though.

nice w for the pens.

i wonder how bad letang is hurt and if that's actually a bad thing...

Tanger has been solid this year. And seeing how our defense minus him and Dooms is trash I’d say Pens are done if he’s out for a significant period of time.

pens won a cup without that french garbage so lets not blow things out of proportion. and lol at the bold.

Pens didn't have a morning skate today, and Sully isn't scheduled to talk to the media until 5PM. As a result, no current word on Letang; though I myself have read conflictng accounts of his condition......that's he was laboring after the game, and also that he left the arena without crtuches or a brace.

Regardless, it does appear that it's Murray's cage tonight......as it certainly should be, especially given how much rubber DeSmith saw vs the Brooens. As for Murray, this morning was the first piece I've read (by DK himself) which stated the following:

Maybe, too, he’s learned a little from observing DeSmith up close, including from the end of the bench on this night. I’ll never be one to knock the spirit of a two-time champion. Murray’s proven all he’ll ever need to prove in that regard, at least to me. But I’ll also listen to those inside the organization who’ll profess bona fide disappointment that Murray hadn’t shown anywhere near the same fire, the same ferocity DeSmith has. They can’t all be wrong.​

Reactions: Euell
power play generated some chances. sometimes its better these guys simplify their game a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT