ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe and his fellow leftists don't believe in human biology, yet tell us to follow the science...What gives?

30CAT

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
That moronic logic aside.....Printing money, spending it like there's no tomorrow, making way for an inevitable inflation crisis, to go along with their border crisis.

Has anyone noticed the price of goods and services? Not just fuel. Lumber and food. A sub sandwich, small bag of chips and a soda is $11 and some change. How is $15 minimum wage going to help? Drive those costs up even more.

Trying to control the free market is crazy. It's really tough to fathom that we have voters out there who are okay with this, open borders, anti-law enforcement...and that's just the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to their ignorance.

Our country, like our households, has a budget. It can only afford so much. It has a limit. The sheep are too dependent to see it, or care. They're walking in human waste in some states. (blue ones) we can't afford our own needs but leftists and their sheep don't believe it. Our own are going hungry and have no roof over their heads, but leftists invite our neighbors, giving them false hope of security. Hello? Leftists no longer believe in security, law and order.

Sheep are falling for government security in trade for our freedoms.

Ignorance is bliss. Unfortunately we are all going to suffer.

All you have to do is look at California and Skid Row and realize how terrible libtard policies are and how they just do not work. Same as Portland and their homeless. No one ever tackles the real issues and just want to slap bandaids on things that are huge gaps.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
That moronic logic aside.....Printing money, spending it like there's no tomorrow, making way for an inevitable inflation crisis, to go along with their border crisis.

Has anyone noticed the price of goods and services? Not just fuel. Lumber and food. A sub sandwich, small bag of chips and a soda is $11 and some change. How is $15 minimum wage going to help? Drive those costs up even more.

Trying to control the free market is crazy. It's really tough to fathom that we have voters out there who are okay with this, open borders, anti-law enforcement...and that's just the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to their ignorance.

Our country, like our households, has a budget. It can only afford so much. It has a limit. The sheep are too dependent to see it, or care. They're walking in human waste in some states. (blue ones) we can't afford our own needs but leftists and their sheep don't believe it. Our own are going hungry and have no roof over their heads, but leftists invite our neighbors, giving them false hope of security. Hello? Leftists no longer believe in security, law and order.

Weren’t singing that bs over the last 4 were you? Not exactly like Trump managed our budget better

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
In principle he did not, agreed. In reality to the point you’re making, he did. Pantshitter has already exceeded Trump’s spending in 100 days.
Trump added at least $4T to the debt, more than half was from increased spending. Biden might add more, but don’t act like it’s vastly different.

I have a question for the board lefties

How come whenever paleontologists dig up dinosaur bones, they’re either male or female.

But why in today’s world are they saying there are more than two genders?

How come whenever paleontologists dig up dinosaur bones, they’re either male or female.

People on the left continuously say follow the science. How can you follow something that changes with mood swings? They change definitions to fit what they feel.
I'm not gonna follow science that tells me there is more than 2 genders & I cant listen to people who believe there is more than 2 genders.....do I believe some people are a touch cray cray & dont know what they are , yes .

They love to do word scrabble and try to justify in ways that even kids know is full of shit.

It’s now that biological sex is not the same as gender which is not the same as what you identify. Or some stupid libtard shit like that.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

I think the answer to that question is way too complex for you to grasp. I’ll try if you really want an answer?

I use gender identification to my advantage. Last weekend a single men's bathroom was occupied. I used the women's. If anyone complained, I'd just accuse them of being transphobic.

Once our elected tyrants allow businesses to operate, I intend to exploit Ladies Night across Morgantown and Pittsburgh. 1/2 off drinks and no cover for this 6'1, 190 lbs strong, independent non-birthing trans woman...but a butch, lesbian trans who dresses like a man and is attracted to women.

I use gender identification to my advantage. Last weekend a single men's bathroom was occupied. I used the women's. If anyone complained, I'd just accuse them of being transphobic.

Once our elected tyrants allow businesses to operate, I intend to exploit Ladies Night across Morgantown and Pittsburgh. 1/2 off drinks and no cover for this 6'1, 190 lbs strong, independent non-birthing trans woman...but a butch, lesbian trans who dresses like a man and is attracted to women.
That is great , this 5'7 160lb is about to get drunk 1/2 off
Wonder if I can identify as kid & eat free at applebees....

Trump was way more fiscally conservative than Biden. Anyone who voted for Biden is not a fiscal conservative.

Reactions: 30CAT
Seems people on the left create their own science to fit what they dream. How does one follow that?
Trans people dont bother me at all ...
Yet, some females are born with high levels of androgens and male genitalia, but are classified as female. Studies have shown these females tend to act more masculine than other females. Different levels of hormones can also affect how one identifies themselves. There are biological factors that play a role. Then, you get into social constructs of gender, how a child is raised, and what makes a person feel more comfortable. External factors surely play the biggest role, because without the social component of gender identity, the “trans” label wouldn’t make sense. It’s a more complex psychological and social distinction, then simply stating that someone’s gender (and how they act, dress, and live) is determined simply by genitalia. But clearly the ambiguity of gender identity is also created by naturally occurring biological factors as well.

Yet, some females are born with high levels of androgens and male genitalia, but are classified as female. Studies have shown these females tend to act more masculine than other females. Different levels of hormones can also affect how one identifies themselves. There are biological factors that play a role. Then, you get into social constructs of gender, how a child is raised, and what makes a person feel more comfortable. External factors surely play the biggest role, because without the social component of gender identity, the “trans” label wouldn’t make sense. It’s a more complex psychological and social distinction, then simply stating that someone’s gender (and how they act, dress, and live) is determined simply by genitalia. But clearly the ambiguity of gender identity is also created by naturally occurring biological factors as well.
They’re the ones labeling shit. If you wanna feel pretty by wearing a dress, do it. Have the balls to do it and not care what people think, like Eddie Izard. Recognize, it’s not normal though and people are going to stare and point and likely laugh. It’s trying to be forced to be normalized. Stop it. But here again, the problem rests with taking a small fraction of a fraction of the population, (and one could argue a fraction that’s within the percentages of defective and deformity tolerances), and saying everyone needs to conform to their defects.

It would be like a manufacturer being forced to start making cars with square wheels and incorporating defects as design changes instead of doing a recall.

This is why I loved Trump’s administration so much, we’re barely even 100 days into this administration and we’re having trans discussions again. It was a great 4 years when all the freaks and circus acts were put back in storage.

No one cares if a guy wants to knit and bake or if a woman likes restoring old cars. We call those people "a guy who likes knitting" and "a woman who likes working on cars."

But fvck off if you're gonna make me say a person with testicles is woman and a person with ovaries is a man.

And those who do are feeding into delusion and mental illness. We do not humor an anorexic whose "self-truth" is that they're fat. We don't humor white people parading around as black (not capitalizing on that white privilege for some reason). We barely allow an Afrikaner to identify as African. We don't humor a teenager insisting on being treated as an adult, despite their protestations of "understanding the world."

The DSM-5 labelled gender dysmorphia as a mental illness forever. Political pressure forced a re-diagnosis.

How can decades long medical consensus be turned upside down in a manner of a few years? It's not the result of years of continued research followed by gradual changes. It's like you've been going to an endocrinologist for years for diabetic treatment. Suddenly, the doc says, "Sorry, I know everything points to diabetes, but it turns out you have osteoporosis."

They’re the ones labeling shit. If you wanna feel pretty by wearing a dress, do it. Have the balls to do it and not care what people think, like Eddie Izard. Recognize, it’s not normal though and people are going to stare and point and likely laugh. It’s trying to be forced to be normalized. Stop it. But here again, the problem rests with taking a small fraction of a fraction of the population, (and one could argue a fraction that’s within the percentages of defective and deformity tolerances), and saying everyone needs to conform to their defects.

It would be like a manufacturer being forced to start making cars with square wheels and incorporating defects as design changes instead of doing a recall.

This is why I loved Trump’s administration so much, we’re barely even 100 days into this administration and we’re having trans discussions again. It was a great 4 years when all the freaks and circus acts were put back in storage.
But then the badasses like you, that really have no idea what it’s like to struggle with or be uncertain of gender identity, calls it a defect and refers to them as freaks. Not sure, but I would imagine it prevents a lot of people from living a comfortable, satisfying, and happy life. Homosexuals were closeted (esp males) for this very reason. The idea is to relax the rigid definitions and prejudice our society has towards transgenders, and allow people to be themselves - without the judgement.

No one cares if a guy wants to knit and bake or if a woman likes restoring old cars. We call those people "a guy who likes knitting" and "a woman who likes working on cars."

But fvck off if you're gonna make me say a person with testicles is woman and a person with ovaries is a man.

And those who do are feeding into delusion and mental illness. We do not humor an anorexic whose "self-truth" is that they're fat. We don't humor white people parading around as black (not capitalizing on that white privilege for some reason). We barely allow an Afrikaner to identify as African. We don't humor a teenager insisting on being treated as an adult, despite their protestations of "understanding the world."

The DSM-5 labelled gender dysmorphia as a mental illness forever. Political pressure forced a re-diagnosis.

How can decades long medical consensus be turned upside down in a manner of a few years? It's not the result of years of continued research followed by gradual changes. It's like you've been going to an endocrinologist for years for diabetic treatment. Suddenly, the doc says, "Sorry, I know everything points to diabetes, but it turns out you have osteoporosis."
“How can decades long medical consensus be turned upside down in a manner of a few years?” Are you saying it hasn’t been done before?

But then the badasses like you, that really have no idea what it’s like to struggle with or be uncertain of gender identity, calls it a defect and refers to them as freaks. Not sure, but I would imagine it prevents a lot of people from living a comfortable, satisfying, and happy life. Homosexuals were closeted (esp males) for this very reason. The idea is to relax the rigid definitions and prejudice our society has towards transgenders, and allow people to be themselves - without the judgement.
It is a defect, they are freaks. It’s not normal. And that’s ok. Being not normal is totes ok. We formed a whole nation on being not normal and not conforming. Accept that you’re not normal. Don’t force me to tell you that you are when you’re not. I seriously support trans people and gays. No issues. If they’re working and contributing society, more power to them. Do it and shut the fvck up about your feelings. I don’t care. You don’t have to be accepted. I don’t know why people care if they’re accepted or not. It’s the most liberating thing in the world to not give a single literal fvck about someone else’s opinion of me.

And to your last part, that speaks to exactly the point Pantheer was making. You’re enabling behavior. You’re trying to social engineer. What you’re most certainly not doing is acknowledging science. There are two sexes, male and female. Period. Trying to tell me otherwise is akin to pissing down my back and remarking about those lovely May showers. Fvck you. If I want pee’d on, I’ll pay the $300 to a madame for her to do it for an hour whilst she stomps her heel into my nuts and calls me a worm like any other normal pervert and sexual deviant.

“How can decades long medical consensus be turned upside down in a manner of a few years?” Are you saying it hasn’t been done before?
It’s already being done. You have some retarded LGTBQAI+ docs, even in WV, that prescribe females injectable testosterone and put men on hormone blockers. Yet if a 40-50yr old guy comes in wanting some Testosterone injections, these doctors freak out because it could “increase heart attack risks” (the science behind that is very debatable and has been debated). These doctors won’t let these men choose to take it on their own free will and choice despite saying they know the risks. But they will let a tranny do it because she wants muscles.

sickening

have no idea what it’s like to struggle with or be uncertain of gender identity, calls it a defect and refers to them as freaks. Not sure, but I would imagine it prevents a lot of people from living a comfortable, satisfying, and happy life.

The idea is to relax the rigid definitions and prejudice our society has towards transgenders, and allow people to be themselves - without the judgement.

I can appreciate their struggle, however there is no need to redefine language and science. What many on the left want is not a relaxation of the definitions, they want a complete re-write on the definitions, which fly in the face of science.

This so much this . Trying to normalize transgender. I feel sorry for people born messed up .

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT