ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe and his fellow leftists don't believe in human biology, yet tell us to follow the science...What gives?

But then the badasses like you, that really have no idea what it’s like to struggle with or be uncertain of gender identity, calls it a defect and refers to them as freaks. Not sure, but I would imagine it prevents a lot of people from living a comfortable, satisfying, and happy life. Homosexuals were closeted (esp males) for this very reason. The idea is to relax the rigid definitions and prejudice our society has towards transgenders, and allow people to be themselves - without the judgement.
The idea is to coddle pussies because they are too fuking soft to be themselves.

Reactions: 30CAT
It is a defect, they are freaks. It’s not normal. And that’s ok. Being not normal is totes ok. We formed a whole nation on being not normal and not conforming. Accept that you’re not normal. Don’t force me to tell you that you are when you’re not. I seriously support trans people and gays. No issues. If they’re working and contributing society, more power to them. Do it and shut the fvck up about your feelings. I don’t care. You don’t have to be accepted. I don’t know why people care if they’re accepted or not. It’s the most liberating thing in the world to not give a single literal fvck about someone else’s opinion of me.

And to your last part, that speaks to exactly the point Pantheer was making. You’re enabling behavior. You’re trying to social engineer. What you’re most certainly not doing is acknowledging science. There are two sexes, male and female. Period. Trying to tell me otherwise is akin to pissing down my back and remarking about those lovely May showers. Fvck you. If I want pee’d on, I’ll pay the $300 to a madame for her to do it for an hour whilst she stomps her heel into my nuts and calls me a worm like any other normal pervert and sexual deviant.
“Normal” can mean many different things to many different people. I don’t think you know much about the science (both psychological and biological).
People need to feel free to be themselves.

I can appreciate their struggle, however there is no need to redefine language and science. What many on the left want is not a relaxation of the definitions, they want a complete re-write on the definitions, which fly in the face of science.
But it doesn’t really.

“How can decades long medical consensus be turned upside down in a manner of a few years?” Are you saying it hasn’t been done before?
No. Medical science doesn't make a complete 180 within two years with little to no additional studies and research. The about face in the psychiatric community is no different than the AAOS saying, "oh yeah, you know that biceps? It's not a muscle anymore. It's bone."

The APA was at a 100% consensus that trans identity was a mental disorder. Then, pressure from gender studies majors completely reversed their decades long, evidence based diagnosis. No new information came to light...at all.

Not so different right now? Are you kidding me?

U.S. Inflation Surges to 13-Year High of 4.2%

The "everybody does it" defense is all Leftists have when faced with the facts of their failed policies. They all were the biggest deficit "hawks" as that red ink soared under Trump, and now all they have as criticism that their side is spending money like it has no limit is...."you weren't complaining when it was Trump"

YES WE WERE! Trump's budgets to simply limit the rates of increase of deficit spending were pronounced "dead on arrival"....not by Republicans but the same folks now who are calling our criticism of this runaway spending "hypocrisy".

They are so disingenuous it's sickening. Want to control deficit spending? How many of them are for entitlement reforms? For eliminating the Department of Education? Department of the interior? Housing and Urban Development? Department of Commerce? Bureau of Land management? Why do we need all of these bloated Government agencies trying to regulate a dynamic free market economy? All they do is gum up the works, and add avoidable costs. Have you seen the price of lumber lately? Tell me that has anything to do with free market supply and demand, as much as it has to do with unnecessary Government regulations?

When these Leftists start their "defense" of these runaway deficits by claiming "everybody does it" they're correct. However they're no where around when the rest of us vote to try and do something about it.

Frauds
iu

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
No. Medical science doesn't make a complete 180 within two years with little to no additional studies and research. The about face in the psychiatric community is no different than the AAOS saying, "oh yeah, you know that biceps? It's not a muscle anymore. It's bone."

The APA was at a 100% consensus that trans identity was a mental disorder. Then, pressure from gender studies majors completely reversed their decades long, evidence based diagnosis. No new information came to light...at all.
There is plenty of new information.

I have a question for the board lefties

How come whenever paleontologists dig up dinosaur bones, they’re either male or female.

But why in today’s world are they saying there are more than two genders?
Answer is there are only two genders. Male and female. There is no other definitions.

There is plenty of new information.
There's not. Its a medical and mental defect. No difference than a child born with downs syndrome or any other medical abnormalities. That's why you tucking your weenie between your legs and putting on a cocktail dress doesn't bother me. I'm compassionate that way.

No there isnt.
Then let's see it. Give one example of a genuine medical breakthrough that counters the forever held knowledge that those with male genitalia are men and female genitalia are women.
There's not. Its a medical and mental defect. No difference than a child born with downs syndrome or any other medical abnormalities. That's why you tucking your weenie between your legs and putting on a cocktail dress doesn't bother me. I'm compassionate that way.

Ok. What is a woman?
The sex or gender? Even sex can be ambiguous when one is born with both male and female genitalia, but it’s gender identity that is the question. And that can be influenced by biological factors, not just psychological

It absolutely does. No matter what surgery someone like Kaitlyn Jenner goes through... she is still a biological male. Period.
Science is examining and understanding the biological differences those struggling with their binary sex identity. It’s complex. Even without looking at social factors.

Lol. You want people to except them as is then you go with the science that was established long before the Marxist started playing the woke game. You have to be one sick fvck to make fun of children with downs syndrome. No sane person is buying the woke junk science.
Eyeroll

The sex or gender? Even sex can be ambiguous when one is born with both male and female genitalia, but it’s gender identity that is the question. And that can be influenced by biological factors, not just psychological
you can’t physically change DNA.

Reactions: atlkvb
you can’t physically change DNA.
Exactly. A person is born with their genetic makeup, and we are beginning to understand the differences in genetic makeup (esp with regards to hormone levels, etc..) that play a role in gender identity struggles.

Exactly. A person is born with their genetic makeup, and we are beginning to understand the differences in genetic makeup (esp with regards to hormone levels, etc..) that play a role in gender identity struggles.
there’s only a gender identity struggle if said person is pushing confusion on a child.

Again. You’re born male/female and anything else is mental disorder.

“Normal” can mean many different things to many different people. I don’t think you know much about the science (both psychological and biological).
People need to feel free to be themselves.
“Feel”

They can be themselves. There is no law stopping them from partaking in the great American experiment. They want acceptance. Actually, they demand acceptance.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
There is man and there is woman. No science necessary for that.
It's coded in your DNA at conception.
The pair of sex chromosomes determines whether a fetus becomes male or female. Males have one X and one Y chromosome. A male's X comes from his mother and the Y comes from his father. Females have two X chromosomes, one from the mother and one from the father.

THAT'S the "Science" and it hasn't changed since human beings first were created. There is no other gender, and as human beings there is no other species.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Science is examining and understanding the biological differences those struggling with their binary sex identity. It’s complex. Even without looking at social factors.

What you describe is a psychological and environmental issue, not a biological scientific issue.

Yes, there are the rare outliers... the hermaphrodites... but the science is settled when it comes to the biological definitions of male and female.

When you get into preferences like males for males or vice versa, I call it sexual perversion.
Caused by a medical or mental defect. If a Veteran with severe PTSD who suffers insomnia making a chose to not sleep or has he acquired a mental defect? Just because someone has a defect doesn't mean they can't contribute to society. However I believe forcing junk science on kids is perverted.

Caused by a medical or mental defect. If a Veteran with severe PTSD who suffers insomnia making a chose to not sleep or has he acquired a mental defect? Just because someone has a defect doesn't mean they can't contribute to society. However I believe forcing junk science on kids is perverted.

Kids are born sexually innocent. Whatever preferences they develop through life are done so by less than normal influences. Usually by perverted adults who pervert them at an early age, or they encounter sexual perversions by adults that they choose to adopt for themselves. No one is "born" sexually perverted. A Baby is about the most innocent create in nature. It knows nothing, and understands nothing but Love. Racism, sexism, bigotry, intolerance, and yes sexual perverseness are all taught and learned behaviors.

Last edited:
Kids are born sexually innocent. Whatever preferences they develop through life are done so by less than normal influences. Usually by perverted adults who pervert them at an early age, or they encounter sexual perversions by adults that they choose to adopt for themselves. No one is "born" sexually perverted. A Baby is about the most innocent create in nature. It knows nothing, and understands nothing but Love. Racism, sexism, bigotry, intolerance, and yes sexual perverseness are all taught and learned behaviors.
Kids are a different category. I am in favor of the death penalty for pedophiles. I don't believe any of the Marxist gender identity shit should be pushed on children. I also believe being mentally ill doesn't excuses anyone from harming children. However if Boom wants to tuck his junk and wear dresses because he's mentally ill as long as there are no victims and crimes committed I'm not losing any sleep over it. We got bigger problems.

Kids are a different category. I am in favor of the death penalty for pedophiles. I don't believe any of the Marxist gender identity shit should be pushed on children. I also believe being mentally ill doesn't excuses anyone from harming children. However if Boom wants to tuck his junk and wear dresses because he's mentally ill as long as there are no victims and crimes committed I'm not losing any sleep over it. We got bigger problems.

It's the attempt to redefine normalcy or defining deviancy down that bothers me.

As you say some folks are mentally ill but in other cases some folks are just plain weird and we're trying to excuse behavior from both. The mentally ill need treatment and therapy.

The sexually perverse to the extent they prey on innocent children or others need to be dealt with through the law. In cases where they're just weird they need to be dealt with through social education or simply encouraging changes in their behavior. We should not be apologizing for or encouraging perverted Behavior.

So in this thread we discussed the "science" of sexual behavior. Some argue it's primarily behavioral/mental anomalies when perversions consume one's sexual expressions or desires. Others have suggested it's biological, where no one controls how they are assembled at the microbiological level, and they therefore simply act out how they are biologically constituted.

If the latter argument is correct, it should not therefore be possible to "change" one's sexual orientation or biological makeup. After all, biology is directing their sexual behavior (or so the argument says correct?) So to those folks I present this video, where formerly bold and expressive homosexuals talk about their "conversion" away from their choice of same sex sexual preferences.

I only present this not to argue with those who claim biology directs folks who chose alternative sexual lifestyles, but merely to suggest they have some explaining to do if their argument is that the biology foundational to the behavior of these folks CANNOT be "changed" . I don't expect any of them can successfully argue how this is possible, but they really don't have to. These folks speaking in this video prove the fallacy of their central argument.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT