ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Assassination attempt on Trump (moved to the Off-Topic board)

Hard to feel bad for such a POS but I don’t wish him any ill will. The left will remove him and cameltoe will be the nominee. And Trump will win in a landslide. Nothing short of WW3 can stop it and I won’t be shocked if the left starts a war just for this reason.

Starting WW3 will be the fastest way for them to get booted out of office. Especially when they will have to lower standards and implement the draft. Even though I would look forward to seeing @moe ass out there.

• Haha
Reactions: WVRON
Hard to feel bad for such a POS but I don’t wish him any ill will. The left will remove him and cameltoe will be the nominee. And Trump will win in a landslide. Nothing short of WW3 can stop it and I won’t be shocked if the left starts a war just for this reason.
He is a horrible human but I also don’t wish him ill will.

Reactions: WVRON
He is a horrible human but I also don’t wish him ill will.

I would prefer Trump ran against him. However he hasn't been well enough to do his job since he was sworn in. For the sake of the nation he needs to step down. The New Democrat Parties Policies will not change regardless who they nominate. Matter of fact they will get more radical.

I would prefer Trump ran against him. However he hasn't been well enough to do his job since he was sworn in. For the sake of the nation he needs to step down. The New Democrat Parties Policies will not change regardless who they nominate. Matter of fact they will get more radical.
If the democrats steal another election, we will need someone competent. That rules out Harris

• Haha
Reactions: Airport and moe
If the democrats steal another election, we will need someone competent. That rules out Harris

They aren't stealing this election. It's the policies everyone is tired of. This election won't be close. They know it but just can't admit why. Saying that everyone still needs to go vote and don't wait to the last minute to do so.

Reactions: WVRON and HPeer
They aren't stealing this election. It's the policies everyone is tired of. This election won't be close. They know it but just can't admit why. Spoiler Alert it isn't because of Biden. Saying that everyone still needs to go vote and don't wait to the last minute to do so
I wish I had your confidence. Most people don't realize how easy a federal election is to fix. It doesn't need to be a big elaborate scheme because very few states are in play as swing states. Almost every state will go a certain way that is already known. It is really just a couple precincts in a couple states that is needed to change the entire federal election. It would be a remarkably small scale project.

I wish I had your confidence. Most people don't realize how easy a federal election is to fix. It doesn't need to be a big elaborate scheme very few states are in play as swing states. Almost all states are going to go a certain way. It is really just a couple precincts in a couple states that is needed to change the entire federal election. It would be a remarkably small scale project.

I agree but it's not happening. Just go vote.

I want to laugh but it's really not funny anymore as it is just sad. Glad I'm not carrying the Nuclear Football right now.

Trumps mantra has been “too big to rig” and it appears it’s to that point. And it is for that reason I could see the left starting WW3 so they can invoke war time powers and put off the election.

More likely Russia, China, Iran, and the Cartels would start one for them. They have just as much to lose. Either way American's will not tolerate it.

Not really. I’ve been saying for weeks the left would take a shot at President Trump. They’ve impeached him, tried to jail him and took a shot at him. Not much is left.
According to you, you've made one prediction which was wrong so nothing to brag about there. Neither Joe, the Democratic Party or "the left" shot Trump in the ear, sorry total fail there but we do know that the shooter appears to be a lone shooter who was a registered Repub so there's that. I call him the ultimate never Trumper but there's really no word yet on his true motivations. I don't think he liked Trump though.

IMG-5992.png

According to you, you've made one prediction which was wrong so nothing to brag about there. Neither Joe, the Democratic Party or "the left" shot Trump in the ear, sorry total fail there but we do know that the shooter appears to be a lone shooter who was a registered Repub so there's that. I call him the ultimate never Trumper but there's really no word yet on his true motivations. I don't think he liked Trump though.
According to his class mates he hated Trump and anyone who liked Trump. And of course he was a registered Republican, that’s how his handlers set it up just as they cleaned his social media history. A guy as dumb as Crooks, isn’t lone wolf material, he had help. And if you don’t believe that then God bless your little heart.

According to his class mates he hated Trump and anyone who liked Trump. And of course he was a registered Republican, that’s how his handlers set it up just as they cleaned his social media history. A guy as dumb as Crooks, isn’t lone wolf material, he had help. And if you don’t believe that then God bless your little heart.
That's literally a cool story seeing as you made most of it up (everything after "Republican").

I can't get there yet. If the gov't really wanted to take him out, it would have. There would be at least 1 more gunman and a competent one at that. Trump would be dead.

I do think they intentionally had poor and undermanned security detail in hopes something would happen. It will be interesting to compare the SS issued to past candidates and former presidents to what Trump had last weekend. I would also not be surprised to learn the Orders from the top hamstrung any response by SS.

Reactions: Airport
I can't get there yet. If the gov't really wanted to take him out, it would have. There would be at least 1 more gunman and a competent one at that. Trump would be dead.

I do think they intentionally had poor and undermanned security detail in hopes something would happen. It will be interesting to compare the SS issued to past candidates and former presidents to what Trump had last weekend. I would also not be surprised to learn the Orders from the top hamstrung any response by SS.
I agree with everything you said. I do, however, feel like the young man was groomed. Perhaps it wasn’t by someone officially in government but he was ripe for the picking. And no doubt the SS was slow to react and gave Crooks ample time to get his shot in. Anyone think he’d gotten that shot off or even gotten to the roof had it been a Biden rally? If I’m Trump first thing I do once elected, after closing the border, is overhaul the SS, FBI and DOJ.

Reactions: Airport
I agree with everything you said. I do, however, feel like the young man was groomed. Perhaps it wasn’t by someone officially in government but he was ripe for the picking. And no doubt the SS was slow to react and gave Crooks ample time to get his shot in. Anyone think he’d gotten that shot off or even gotten to the roof had it been a Biden rally? If I’m Trump first thing I do once elected, after closing the border, is overhaul the SS, FBI and DOJ.
Lets F'n hope! Badly needed.

I thought what the Republicans did to Garland's nomination was bullshit, but man did they really do the country a favor. Could you imagine that asshole with a lifetime appointment to the SCOTUS?

I thought what the Republicans did to Garland's nomination was bullshit, but man did they really do the country a favor. Could you imagine that asshole with a lifetime appointment to the SCOTUS?
Jesus. We really got a glimpse of what that fvcking lunatic was capable of doing during the last 3 years. I can’t imagine if he had the bench to do it from.

Reactions: HammerOfJustice

An y worse than a judge who can't define a woman ? Garlands a pos no doubt but not sure he's any worse than that women.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT