ADVERTISEMENT

Oh, this is Awesome!

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
The first annual Cleveland Classic is pleased to announce the inaugural field, December 29th, 2019 at the beautiful Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. The Ohio State Buckeyes will take on the West Virginia Mountaineers. This will be the first meeting since 2010 and the 17th meeting between the border schools and just the third in the last 24 years.

Ohio State leads the all-time series 9-7 that began in 1940. The Buckeyes won the first eight meetings in the series, while the Mountaineers have won seven of the last eight. This will be the first meeting on a neutral court between the two schools.

FOX Sports Broadcast network and FS1 will be broadcasting the game on Sunday December 29th.

Tickets for the Cleveland Classic go on sale Friday, April 26th at 10:00 a.m. at www.rocketmortgagefieldhouse.com. Fans can also purchase tickets at any Discount Drug Mart's 58 northern Ohio locations or the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse box office.

I think this also means that tOSUgrad90 can now post on this site, without hearing the bullshit from the forum stooges.

As was the case several years ago, this will be tHuggs' National Championship Game. tHuggy still holds a grudge because Ohio State would not hire him when he was coaching at UC. Hopefully, Chris Holtmann will care about the Old Fold & Blew more than Thad Matta did.

As was the case several years ago, this will be tHuggs' National Championship Game. tHuggy still holds a grudge because Ohio State would not hire him when he was coaching at UC. Hopefully, Chris Holtmann will care about the Old Fold & Blew more than Thad Matta did.
You boys have your work cut out ...not easy to replicate the Chandliers beat down of the Mounties! I'll take the under on OSU scoring 109.

You boys have your work cut out ...not easy to replicate the Chandliers beat down of the Mounties! I'll take the under on OSU scoring 109.
I still have the last basketball game between Ohio State and Marshall on my DVR, as I've never watched it. Didn't Thad Matta's Buckeyes light y'all up, and record an insane number of rebounds? I'll have to watch it sometime, just for kicks. OT: The Reds' offense still hasn't left Goodyear, Arizona, so the beatings will continue.

I still have the last basketball game between Ohio State and Marshall on my DVR, as I've never watched it. Didn't Thad Matta's Buckeyes light y'all up, and record an insane number of rebounds? I'll have to watch it sometime, just for kicks. OT: The Reds' offense still hasn't left Goodyear, Arizona, so the beatings will continue.
The Bucks beat the holy shit out of us as we couldn't throw it in the ocean that evening. Three days later we played Xavier down to the wire...MU lived and died by the three's that season...I guess that's " Hillbilly Ball".

The Bucks beat the holy shit out of us as we couldn't throw it in the ocean that evening. Three days later we played Xavier down to the wire...MU lived and died by the three's that season...I guess that's " Hillbilly Ball".
When Xavier was.missing 2 or 3 starters? Congrats

Reactions: JCT1
I've got a crisp 5 dollar bill that says we whip buckeye hiney....5 bucks won't blow your pizza delivery tips for the day will it?:pizza:

Two according to the article. And I believe only 6 scholarship players were available But congrats on your close loss to Xavier. Hang a banner
Thank you but no congrats necessary! I want you Cousins to someday win something of note so we can congratulate you!

Will Marshall ever win something that matters? Sure they won a High School title that matters only to that little division. Win the Big Boy tournament then you will matter.

but we have been to the table...twice.....we came away empty both times but we have been "there"....the herd can't say the same thing unless it has a "- AA" attached to it...jv football
Once bro and ND beat all the shit out of poor Major, demoted him to Captain!

Once bro and ND beat all the shit out of poor Major, demoted him to Captain!
while under the disguise of playing in a weakened big east. ND took their mask off and beat them senseless. Of all the big games I've watched, this one was over within the first 30 seconds of action.

while under the disguise of playing in a weakened big east. ND took their mask off and beat them senseless. Of all the big games I've watched, this one was over within the first 30 seconds of action.

There was no Big East football conference in 1988. Nice try though

no, but same weak teams, with bowling green and cal state Fullerton as warmups. Hell, I was at most of them.
hey...the city govt is considering closing my old golf course.....210 members when I left...26 now...article in the local paper yesterday....they don't want to support it and a couple of tree huggers got elected to council...they want to make it a bike/walking trail...never mind the half mil they spent on irrigation in 2007....idiots I tell you

hey...the city govt is considering closing my old golf course.....210 members when I left...26 now...article in the local paper yesterday....they don't want to support it and a couple of tree huggers got elected to council...they want to make it a bike/walking trail...never mind the half mil they spent on irrigation in 2007....idiots I tell you

You're a weird, fvcking dude. Every post from you is about golf or asking somebody if they've played lately. Are you that socially inept that you can't talk about anything else even in a thread that has nothing to do with it?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You're a weird, fvcking dude. Every post from you is about golf or asking somebody if they've played lately. Are you that socially inept that you can't talk about anything else even in a thread that has nothing to do with it?
I'm a retired superintendent and still involved in the industry and i will talk about what I want when I want....feel free to talk about your experiences riding the back of the trash truck or delivering pizzas....back to the childrens table and eabboswhan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT