ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. Texas

The time has come once again hear the words......."and now, let's bring on the Mountaineers!" The Mountaineers need to send them Longhorns on a long plane ride.............back to Texas. By the way, I ain't got nuthin against the state of Texas. I have lived here for 15 years and love the state and the people. Mountaineer football? Now, that's where I draw the line!

We don't have a QB......honestly think it would be a completely different team with even decent QB play

The defense sucks too, the receivers can't catch most of the time, and the coaching is inept on offense. Overall a bad team although Smallwood is great, but our genius coach sits him the bench half the game.

Still can't believe we don't have a better QB than Howard on the roster[/
The defense sucks too, the receivers can't catch most of the time, and the coaching is inept on offense. Overall a bad team although Smallwood is great, but our genius coach sits him the bench half the game.
wow seems like you were waiting for a chance to melt down. Good luck with that

Crest sucks too. Dana has NO capable QB and that is why Skyler plays. Dana has failed miserably at recruiting and developing that position.
My money is on him bringing more to the running game which is clearly our offensive strength. Couldn't do worse passing. I'd really like to know what percentage success we have had this year with play action pass.

Saying a player is bad is not a personal attack . Talking about their mother would be a personal attack. If you are commenting on their playing ability how is that personal? Are we really that sensitive here I'm rather new

I think no matter who you are that if you come on here and say our players suck and attack them personally that you should lose your privilege of posting.

Saying a player sucks at playing football isn't attacking them personally.

Crest has shown nothing to suggest that he's capable of performing at this level of football. If he had, he would be doing something to help this inept offense that clearly needs the help.

Reactions: GoWVU
I think no matter who you are that if you come on here and say our players suck and attack them personally that you should lose your privilege of posting.

No one attacked any of the players "personally". Attacking them personally would be saying Crest is a drunk, etc.......

Quit being a pansy. These guys are playing a game for the university we support and we are allowed to criticize.

Saying a player sucks at playing football isn't attacking them personally.

Crest has shown nothing to suggest that he's capable of performing at this level of football. If he had, he would be doing something to help this inept offense that clearly needs the help.
Using your logic, we would have never seen Pat White. It took an injury to force him into action.

No one attacked any of the players "personally". Attacking them personally would be saying Crest is a drunk, etc.......

Quit being a pansy. These guys are playing a game for the university we support and we are allowed to criticize.
Being a pansy is claiming that Crest sucks when he hasn't even had a chance. Or defending someone who did so

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT