ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs Kansas State

To hell with it. Same Dana another season a waste of time . Give them points when we have them on their own 3. Nothing at all has changed. just happy I didn't spend the time and money on season ticket this year. Say what you want, I decided no tix this year to watch mediocre. Was just a feeling, sad I turned out to probably be right.

Special teams are killing us. Return game is embarrassing. Missed chippy fg then pass on 48 yarder.
Losing all 3 sides of the ball.

Again....from 20 to 20 we look great out of the locker room......get us in the redzone or close.....and we bog down.

We were going with a 4th and 2 QB sneak????? I'm happy we jumped offsides.....gee whiz! Offensive guru......

That kick return hurt................even if he did step out of bounds at the 42! Our special teams aren't so special. At least not today. WV wins by a TD today.

We fight, scratch, and claw just to get a FG. And K-State is already in redzone and gonna score again. Offensive guru.....

Anyone else think a TD here and turn the lights out?

WOW....they fumble the toss and ball bounces right to them.

That rag tag bunch of new kids on defense is playing hard. They are playing WV football. Coach Gibson?

Hell I don't remember who the AD is, but I expect a change tonight. It just feels like the right time.

[banana]OK.......................it's on now brother. WV will score a TD and be right back in the game. Look for BIG things out of WV from here to games end. WV will win by a TD. The jinx that Bill Synder has on WV is over! OVER! [banana]

Let's look on the bright side, guys.

The Offensive Genius has only 8, or 9 at the most, games left as WVU's head coach then he'll be sent packing.

Any thoughts on who will be the next head coach?

It better be somebody with experience as a HC. We've seen what happens when you hire a guy for a job in which he has zero experience.

Let's look on the bright side, guys.

The Offensive Genius has only 8, or 9 at the most, games left as WVU's head coach then he'll be sent packing.

Any thoughts on who will be the next head coach?

It better be somebody with experience as a HC. We've seen what happens when you hire a guy for a job in which he has zero experience.

Anyone who knows the job requires hard work will be fine.

Dana is not fumbling the ball or throwing pics or missing FG's

No he is not ... but when the heck does the head coach take blame for the results on the field? The last 4.5 seasons this has been said as if it absolved Dana. So under what circumstances is it legit to hold him accountable for the results on the field? After 5 seasons of the same mistakes, even if it was only player mistakes which its not, I'd say it's on the coaching staff.

No he is not ... but when the heck does the head coach take blame for the results on the field? The last 4.5 seasons this has been said as if it absolved Dana. So under what circumstances is it legit to hold him accountable for the results on the field? After 5 seasons of the same mistakes, even if it was only player mistakes which its not, I'd say it's on the coaching staff.

Wonder if this same poster blamed Dana for the loss at KState last year? Great playcalling that game, too.

AMAZING how mentally unprepared we are. How do we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot?????? Execution, or lack there of, is representation of leadership......offensive guru!

Takes a knee on a QB sneak? Maybe if our coaching staff would teach our QB to run the sneak the way every team has for the last 100 years we've a touchdown but the Offensive Genius has to get cute and try to reinvent the wheel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT