ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs Kansas State

I about two hours or so I will be back to say....................and now.............Let's Bring On The Mountaineers!

Maybe the innovator on offense is only good 20 to 20......another FG attempt.....and our suspended kicker duck hooks it. Great start!

Looks a lot like every game we've played against K-State. Snyder still owns the Offensive Genius.

Run for 2 yards on 1st down, throw deep down sideline on 2nd down ... It's genius. That's why he gets the big bucks.

I'd fire Dana after the season and hire Art Briles and tell him to bring him whole offensive staff and then1 rule is that Gibby has to be the DC ( never thought I'd say that, especially during his time with Rich Rod)

I'd fire Dana after the season and hire Art Briles and tell him to bring him whole offensive staff and then1 rule is that Gibby has to be the DC ( never thought I'd say that, especially during his time with Rich Rod)

Gibby will get HC interviews. Low level programs.

If he's not the next HC at WVU I think he'll leave, and good for him.

Just another game against a coach that knows what he's doing. How anyone has confidence in our offensive staff right now is beyond my understanding. We look great against teams that suck.

Good thing we have an Offensive Genius as our coach. We might not have scored by now without him.

Yay! We stopped a HS grade offense from scoring!

Say what you want, but their gameplan is effective....especially against the impatient type of coaches who have mullets and drink red bull on the sideline. Glad we don't have to worry about that.....[thumbsup]

We got this......the offensive guru knows how to lull K-State's explosive offense on the sideline. [thumbsup]

Don't start on the mullet. I happen to sport one..............as does my wife and all six of my children! What's your problem.................son? Holgs is having a bad hair day. That's why!

Still 2 + quarters left. Time for a turnover. But the rest of the 2nd quarter is going to be interesting. Quite obviously we need a score anyway anyhow.

2:40 left in half

My guess we will get the ball back down 13-0 and with 37 sec left

Maybe Dana is calling the plays for K-State??? I mean, they are moving the ball and getting the ball in open spaces.....Just a thought.....

And this new time limit thing that is on the free board is complete BS.

All the points are not scored in the first half. That's why we play two half games. WV will prevail.

Why we didn't just run the ball with 49 seconds left on 3rd down is beyond me. K-State couldn't call a timeout and half would have been over. Instead, we are giving them a chance for a potential FG. Again, offensive guru has this.....

We really need to check which bowl the 7th-place team in the Big XII goes to. Looks like the best we'll be able to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT