ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs Kansas State

Very VERY bad offensive series there. Had all the momentum in the world and come out with those 3 plays...

[banana]WV will win but I must revise the margin. I have the Mountaineers by 1 at games end.

Now...............I ain't asking for no special favors but you could at least give ole Warez credit where credit is due. [banana] [banana] [banana] [banana]

Last edited:
Lambert missed a chip shot. Confidence shaken. Molina.............ridding high on confidence. There's why Molina is kicking today. Lambert will kick in future games. Make no mistake.

I'll say this about Howard, I haven't been his biggest fan but he made smart plays today. That INT wasn't his fault. He showed a lot of grit out there against a very good defense.

Ha

And we get the program killing win... DANA does whatever it takes to keep us mediocre.

Can't believe Snyder lost to that terrible team and coach, he ought to be fired before he lands back in Manhattan.
Actually, that's what they're saying on the ksu board. Other comments..."I wish we were innovative like WVU."

Great comeback. Good quality win. Leaving way too many points on field. 2 games in row turnover inside 5. We did battle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT