ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. Baylor...

I was a big Holgerson supporter but I have to admit there has been no improvement with anything.......I hate the Big12 and I hate what are team has become

We bring back most of a Sweet 16 team, what's not to like?

Why are you asking me ? I didn't have a vote in the preseason predictions for the Big 12.

....but I will admit that I don't think Huggs is anything all that special...

Welcome to reality. I was the same way, wanted to really, really like and had nothing but faith and hope, but it is obvious he is not the coach for WVU and sadly, most of the roster is filled with players that do not belong on the field at this level. We need a complete overhaul. I hope we make that change on December 5th.

Horrible again.. ...howRd can't throw a decent deep pass unless he just gets lucky.

I mean...he just chucks the ball out there...

Why are you asking me ? I didn't have a vote in the preseason predictions for the Big 12.

....but I will admit that I don't think Huggs is anything all that special...

We were picked 8th last year... Forget the preseason polls we will have a good team.

OK.....................time to turn out the lights. The party's over and tomorrow starts the same ole thing again. Holgs and staff are over paid to say the least.

We now have to find a way to beat Texas and Kansas State just to get to the middle of the conference. Even beating Kansas is no given. We are the only team they have beaten in 4 years.

Adjectives that accurately describe our football program:

Stale, overmatched, uninspired, leaderless, predictable, boring, blunderful, weak, overrated, hopeless, defenseless, comical, embarrassed, bottomfeeder, etc

Come on, there's more ...

That's 132 points allowed in less than 12 full quarters.

Does anybody here know how to play or coach defense?

The state of Texas has a strong bullying law, we ought to file a bullying suit against Baylor. Ha,Ha, just trying to maintain a sense of humor through this beat down.

Lyons and powers that be at WVU can't be afraid of making a change at the top.

Most decisions that pay off big time come with a lot of risk.

Keeping Holgs means more of the same.

Take a risk and fire the idiot.

Lyons and powers that be at WVU can't be afraid of making a change at the top.

Most decisions that pay off big time come with a lot of risk.

Keeping Holgs means more of the same.

Take a risk and fire the idiot.

I can understand your frustration with him because I share it, but I would also not call him an idiot. He is a good coach. He just does not belong at this level and certainly not at WVU. He is not an idiot, he is just out of his league.

another overthrown pass..nice job Howard. Love getting blown out by 55 points. Holgs job is secure for decades. Can't wait to watch our next game with Skylar and Holgs leading us to another embarrassing loss.

I can understand your frustration with him because I share it, but I would also not call him an idiot. He is a good coach. He just does not belong at this level and certainly not at WVU. He is not an idiot, he is just out of his league.

Well, I hear there will be an opening at Thiel. Maybe he's a good coach at the Division III level.

Reactions: Jgogo634
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT