ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. Baylor...

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME HOWARD!!!! The one time you should have run and you didn't! Easy 5-10 yard gain on that play, but instead heaves a ball that the defense has no problem running under.

Horrific decision and pass.... ....but good as a punt.

How come our receivers are usually covered like a blanket yet the other teams receivers are wide open. These Baylor TD drives are too easy. Our defense is going g to be winded by game end.

Can someone explain those three run calls to me....Please?

I can explain the run calls. Holgs knew that his quarterback could punch it in on third down..............considering his size and quickness. The first two runs were to set up Skyler. Offensive genius at work there...............ole son!

So we're on pace to give up 54 points.... ...and at this point I'd guess we all feel pretty good about it.

Has anyone noticed the floating snaps this year. It cost us a few yards today. It isn't a huge issue but the snap should be quick and crisp in my opinion.

....certainly more than I did before the opening kickoff despite the fact we're now down ten points.

Maybe I'm crazy.

I understand wanting to take your shots....but c'mon...at least be close

Our deep shots are wasted plays. ....the defense doesn't give a crap and doesn't change a thing when we toss all those uncatchable balls.

Nice job coaching staff.....leave one of the best players in the game in a one on one.... ...lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT