ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. Baylor...

Someone please tell me why we are not seeing one of our young QB's right now?
I
I can understand your frustration with him because I share it, but I would also not call him an idiot. He is a good coach. He just does not belong at this level and certainly not at WVU. He is not an idiot, he is just out of his league.
You are right. He was smart enough to defraud WVU of a ton of money. Dana Madoff!

He is a good offensive coordinator. He is just not meant to run the entire program. In fact, when he is in charge, even his ability to run the offense suffers. We have people like this in every business. Great workers, just not great leaders.

Amazing... last week many were not on the firing bandwagon, have started eluding to it after today.

I have a feeling we might have to endure this mess for another season.

Time to Lyons and the powers that be to put on their big-boy pants and do what is necessary.

It will be like going to have dental work done. You know it will be painful and unpleasant, but it is necessary. It's better to get it done now because ignoring the problem will only make it worse and more painful.

Firing Dana is necessary and must be done before the damage is irreversable. This was supposed to be the year that we show press and make significant strides. What has happened? We still can't play defense, we still don't have a quarterback and we still are a clown show.

It MUST be done.

FIRE DANA!

NOW!

Last edited:
Why are you guys complaining? We made history yet again today.

WVU had allowed 60 or more points in a game just 3 times in its first 118 seasons of football. This afternoon, Holgorsen did it for the 3d time already only halfway through his 5th season.

What an incredible record pace he is setting! Think how lucky we are to be witnessing history firsthand.

I got crucified several wks ago for discussing the price tag of r head coach, what a difference 504 hrs makes! I gotta continue my support (as hard as it is) of Dana. He's r guy! And until he is no longer ours i will continue to do so. W/ all that said, his decision making is the worse I've ever seen! Its unbelievable!

But he shouldn't be our guy. He's done nothing with his own players that justifies him keeping his job.

His clown show has to end. .... NOW!

Nobody in college football makes more money for having done so little than Holgorsen and many (though not all) of his assistant coaches.

Spreadop, love the name! One of my fav plays with an athletic qb! I absolutely hated the way the situation went down w/ coach stew but remember being optimistic about Holgerson. Unfortunately it hasn't panned out! I dont really know how to feel about him anymore. I think if he didnt have this arrogance about him I'd be more for him sticking around for the long haul. Its seems he lacks the ability to lead and thats ONE of the biggest grips i have about him!

Why are you guys complaining? We made history yet again today.

WVU had allowed 60 or more points in a game just 3 times in its first 118 seasons of football. This afternoon, Holgorsen did it for the 3d time already only halfway through his 5th season.

What an incredible record pace he is setting! Think how lucky we are to be witnessing history firsthand.
You_got_a_point_zpsdgk3z7fw.gif

ADVERTISEMENT