ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Strikes Back at Russia for Election Hacking

This doesn't have anything to do with how Putin feels about Obama.
Right, this is about Obama talking a big game and once again doing nothing to back up his big mouth. After 8 years of his small stick who could be surprised?

Putin's response: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Pussy Putin didn't do shit. You cucks are disgusting.

Trump's response..."Vlad, a little less hard and a lot more vaseline tonight"......

putin-trump-horseback-2.jpg

My god the bar is set so low for Obama by his sychophants. It is comical watching you morons berate Trump and anyone who voted for him considering your support for the biggest fuking pussy to ever occupy the white house.

My god the bar is set so low for Obama by his sychophants. It is comical watching you morons berate Trump and anyone who voted for him considering your support for the biggest fuking pussy to ever occupy the white house.

Obama made deals and got things done around the world without getting us in another war and no major terrorist attacks on US soil.

I know you fail to see the intelligence of that. Man, you're a moron.

Obama made deals and got things done around the world without getting us in another war and no major terrorist attacks on US soil.

I know you fail to see the intelligence of that. Man, you're a moron.
Thanks Baghdad Bob.

Why did he wait so long? If he had acted earlier when knew what was going on we might have a different PE waiting to take office.

Perhaps waiting for 100% proof? Remember "WMD's"? (not blaming Bush, just saying he got bad intel and rushed it.....all of us probably would have though)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT