ADVERTISEMENT

Google helped run the Obama Campaign and also ran the Hillary Campaign. And Google was responsible for the beginnings of most disinfo work.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Bad Kitty Unleashed
@pepesgrandma

Folks, it’s time I get serious with some major facts here.

Google helped run the Obama Campaign and also ran the Hillary Campaign.

And Google was responsible for the beginnings of most disinfo work.

Google, Eric Schmidt, developed Artificial Intelligence for the Hillary campaign to manipulate news and voters. With a budget of est $1.5 billion. And also with near certainty could ID voters by their online characteristic

Google News Lab seed funded and partnered with First Draft News, our first major disinfo censor. They also started Misinfocon which began the CTIL files that was just in the news. They even work with the DHS to go after the, “extremist right”.

How can our republican political party compete with a political machine that is global and provides search and AI for the entire world?

How can they secretly spend 1.5 billion on a political campaign but not have to follow any FTC rules?

How can they offer biased searches in favor of their candidate but not tell the searcher that they are in fact the Hillary Campaign?

Do you all recall the Podesta emails? Well right inside it showed they ran the Hillary Campaign. Most missed this, but I didn’t.

Sure Google talks about their 2012 election work in this Podesta email. But coming up I will also explain what happened with the Obama campaign and Google etc too. This is a story that only I know right now.

Google visited the Obama White House 427 times for good reason. And it’s time our representatives look at this.

Most of Googles connections to disinfo work are already in my timeline. F

eel free to look or ask for anything you need.

Podesta Email link

https://web.archive.org/web/20161031232638/https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262…
@Weaponization

@elonmusk

GHW4KjmXoAA67na

GHW4KjUXEAAQScT

GHW4KjTXwAARB2R

GHW4KjYWsAAVwKs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT