ADVERTISEMENT

Obama should go to Jail

I posted in another thread yesterday and someone responded that I hadn't posted in awhile and I said it's partly because the over the top political stuff on this board gets old. This thread is an example of it. It is May 2018 and a thread about how Obama should be sent to jail that was initially posted about 30 hours ago is still going strong and has about 30-some posts in it. It is hard to think of a bigger waste of time (to me) than stuff like this. When a significant percentage of the threads on the board are on stuff like this the board simply isn't very appealing to me.
And you have formerly been a frequent member of this entertainment. Have you taken the oath again, or just a short respite?

And you have formerly been a frequent member of this entertainment. Have you taken the oath again, or just a short respite?

I'm not saying I'm taking break, I'm saying that someone else noticed I've been posting less (I didn't even notice it myself) and I said the reason is so much on this board is junk, such as Obama should be in jail threads. It's 2018 and there are a jillion different websites and message boards, yadda, yadda I can read/post to and as a result I don't have get involved in discussions I consider ridiculous.

Again, I didn't even notice I'm posting here less. Someone else did.

Perkins Coie also represents Amazon, Starbucks and Facebook and Obama, who they defended during all pre-election lawsuits about his birth certificate.

No problem with what you say. Did he commit fraud to get into office, I would say no. The violations he committed while in office, let me count the ways. He got away with so much crap only because Congress never did their job. Total running of the country was assumed by President, Senate President, and Speaker of the House. That in and of itself is criminal. The taxpayers pay 435, +2, + 9 positions to do their jobs independently and they defer to the 3 people mentioned above. Of course Hillary was left to run wild too.

I agree with most of this but his fraud was first presented to us by the media and they systematically allowed him to get away with it by simply not holding him accountable to his ongoing deceit.

Look at that video @WVU82 posted in this thread and tell me if the media were doing their job how he got away with all of those blatant lies without being called out to answer to them?

Yes he was a fraud, but he knew he'd never be called on it. Good thing the voters figured him out.

DdlOPbXVAAA-Dv3.jpg

Did he commit fraud to get into office, I would say no

Respectfully disagree. He presented himself as something he wasn't (Constitutional President) lied about how he'd govern (promising an open, ethical administration) deceitful about his agenda (transforming America) lying about policies he pursued (ACA, stimulus, balanced budget, Iran deal) and blaming others for the end results of his own failed policies (Republicans, right wing conspiracies, Fox news, American "you didn't build that" voters)

Guy was a total fraud.

not only a fraud...

he was a puppet...

and the least accomplished person to hold that office...

soros-obama-puppet.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
I'm not saying I'm taking break, I'm saying that someone else noticed I've been posting less (I didn't even notice it myself) and I said the reason is so much on this board is junk, such as Obama should be in jail threads. It's 2018 and there are a jillion different websites and message boards, yadda, yadda I can read/post to and as a result I don't have get involved in discussions I consider ridiculous.

Again, I didn't even notice I'm posting here less. Someone else did.

I’ve been posting a lot less and I noticed RPJ hasn’t posted in a while.

This board has gone down hill. It’s senseless to argue with idiots sometimes. Some posters have reached Alex Jones level of stupidity.

This board has gone down hill. It’s senseless to argue with idiots sometimes. Some posters have reached Alex Jones level of stupidity.

And some posters don't even remember what race they are.

I don't think the board has gone down hill. It has shed some of the dead weight though, so it's a lighter, fresher, cleaner board with less discredited political garbage to step over or around.

Respectfully disagree. He presented himself as something he wasn't (Constitutional President) lied about how he'd govern (promising an open, ethical administration) deceitful about his agenda (transforming America) lying about policies he pursued (ACA, stimulus, balanced budget, Iran deal) and blaming others for the end results of his own failed policies (Republicans, right wing conspiracies, Fox news, American "you didn't build that" voters)

Guy was a total fraud.
Don't disagree with what you say... , but I thought that I continued by saying his entire reign was a perpetual lie. If I failed to say the rest of it, I certainly did intend to do so.

And some posters don't even remember what race they are.
As for the race, I am lily white. One side of my family was kidnapped from the old country and brought to US. He was continued to be held in bondage for a couple years until he paid way out and later bailed her out. Have repeated this a few times on the board. Am I entitled to bitch about family being brought here as slaves, and am I entitled to preferred treatment? Just feel I am missing something.

As for the race, I am lily white. One side of my family was kidnapped from the old country and brought to US. He was continued to be held in bondage for a couple years until he paid way out and later bailed her out. Have repeated this a few times on the board. Am I entitled to bitch about family being brought here as slaves, and am I entitled to preferred treatment? Just feel I am missing something.

That post was meant for @countryroads89 who during the same thread recently insisted on being both Black and White in order to win an argument.

We'll never forget it (at least I won't) because it showed not only what a deceitful liar the poster is, but the lengths he/she is willing to travel simply to score political points in a debate.

Disgusting.

Don't disagree with what you say... , but I thought that I continued by saying his entire reign was a perpetual lie. If I failed to say the rest of it, I certainly did intend to do so.

I was commenting on the statement you made in post # 40 when you asked if he (Obama) committed fraud to get into Office. I'd say it's clear he did.

That post was meant for @countryroads89 who during the same thread recently insisted on being both Black and White in order to win an argument.

We'll never forget it (at least I won't) because it showed not only what a deceitful liar the poster is, but the lengths he/she is willing to travel simply to score political points in a debate.

Disgusting.
But, really, my family was taken on a boatride to the middle of the Thames River to celebrate her 16th birthday. Instead of returning to land at conclusion of party, they didn't touch land again until they(the party) landed in Virginia. Research by a very reliable Uncle.

But, really, my family was taken on a boatride to the middle of the Thames River to celebrate her 16th birthday. Instead of returning to land at conclusion of party, they didn't touch land again until they(the party) landed in Virginia. Research by a very reliable Uncle.

On my Dad's side of our Family (his Mother...my Grandmother) all of their kinship are German. Zimmerman. My Dad's Dad (my Grandfather) married my Grandmother... and all of her Aunts, Uncles, Nieces and Nephews are mixed with German and Dutch. Many of her Sisters married German Men.

Family reunion in Faunsdale Alabama a few years ago got everyone together and all of the Zimmerman's have Blue or Hazel eyes and blonde hair! Freaky...and they're my distant Cousins, my Dad's immediate relatives!

Forget the crimes he committed on the Trump campaign. He deserves to go to jail for all the damage he did to this great country of ours.

Obama was as useless to America as chop sticks were to Stephen Hawking.

Yet, you guys think these guys should be celebrated...........[laughing][laughing][laughing]........morons.......

170817-robert-lee-thoughts-memorials-feature.jpg
1200px-President-Jefferson-Davis.jpg

It's a shame that America's first bi-racial President was so corrupt and divisive.

I posted in another thread yesterday and someone responded that I hadn't posted in awhile and I said it's partly because the over the top political stuff on this board gets old. This thread is an example of it. It is May 2018 and a thread about how Obama should be sent to jail that was initially posted about 30 hours ago is still going strong and has about 30-some posts in it. It is hard to think of a bigger waste of time (to me) than stuff like this. When a significant percentage of the threads on the board are on stuff like this the board simply isn't very appealing to me.
Opie, there is nothing wrong with you doing - joining or not - what you think is right or feel comfortable with. However, since you have not been reluctant to get involved in other discussions that may or may not have backbone, why do you feel it is necessary that you make a comment, about value, without telling us why you find no value in this thread. Of course you are never required to comment on any thread. Most of us, not all, only comment on those topics that hold personal interest. for us.

Opie, there is nothing wrong with you doing - joining or not - what you think is right or feel comfortable with. However, since you have not been reluctant to get involved in other discussions that may or may not have backbone, why do you feel it is necessary that you make a comment, about value, without telling us why you find no value in this thread. Of course you are never required to comment on any thread. Most of us, not all, only comment on those topics that hold personal interest. for us.

The notion that Obama deserves to go to jail is patently absurd. Or, if he deserves to go to jail then most or all POTUSes deserve to go to jail, in which case it's absurd to suddenly bring it up for Obama when nobody brings it up for other POTUSes.

It's not just this thread though. The entire board is junk. Not only is the quality of political discourse low but one person is permitted to spam the board regularly. He starts probably 40% of the threads and in most of them no more than a couple other people even reply. If said person was writing out opinion after opinion then at least they'd be his opinions that he's taking time to write out but instead almost all of it is copying and pasting or at most one sentence of his own thoughts. It's mindless. And it's not a short term thing but has been going on for a long time.

If you think I'm exaggerating then take some time and look at the board closely every now and then. Count. I do so now and then. I did yesterday and I counted about 15 threads he started and only a couple had more than 2-3 posts by anyone other than him. And I started to post that info and it fully sank into me that I was just wasting my time because it's so blatantly bad and the people in power here obviously know it and don't mind it.

There needs to be a separate board for Politics and for Other OT Stuff. Any board on which Politics is permitted inevitably becomes dominated by Politics, especially in the Trump Era. Thus, any Non-Politics OT stuff you have has nowhere to go here.

The notion that Obama deserves to go to jail is patently absurd. Or, if he deserves to go to jail then most or all POTUSes deserve to go to jail, in which case it's absurd to suddenly bring it up for Obama when nobody brings it up for other POTUSes.

It's not just this thread though. The entire board is junk. Not only is the quality of political discourse low but one person is permitted to spam the board regularly. He starts probably 40% of the threads and in most of them no more than a couple other people even reply. If said person was writing out opinion after opinion then at least they'd be his opinions that he's taking time to write out but instead almost all of it is copying and pasting or at most one sentence of his own thoughts. It's mindless. And it's not a short term thing but has been going on for a long time.

If you think I'm exaggerating then take some time and look at the board closely every now and then. Count. I do so now and then. I did yesterday and I counted about 15 threads he started and only a couple had more than 2-3 posts by anyone other than him. And I started to post that info and it fully sank into me that I was just wasting my time because it's so blatantly bad and the people in power here obviously know it and don't mind it.

There needs to be a separate board for Politics and for Other OT Stuff. Any board on which Politics is permitted inevitably becomes dominated by Politics, especially in the Trump Era. Thus, any Non-Politics OT stuff you have has nowhere to go here.

It's ironic that these complaints only come when the SHTF for the Democrats.

The board is different now. Someone now and then posts old threads from 2016. Look at them. There was disagreement then but there was discussion too. Now there is no discussion and plus spamming has become acceptable. For lots of people, myself included, that's boring and pointless. And on top of that politics has become so dominant here that posting for other OT stuff is no longer useful.

ETA: I just checked and of the 40 threads on the first page of this OT board, all 40 are about politics. In effect this isn't an OT board, it's a Politics Only board.

The board is different now. Someone now and then posts old threads from 2016. Look at them. There was disagreement then but there was discussion too. Now there is no discussion and plus spamming has become acceptable. For lots of people, myself included, that's boring and pointless. And on top of that politics has become so dominant here that posting for other OT stuff is no longer useful.

It's not just the board, it's people. Everything is polarized. There is barely any in between. Either Trump is a saint, and the Democrats are evil, or, the Dems are saints and Trump is Satan himself.

I think I fit in between: They're all evil. I do like what Trump is doing, but every last one of them is a dirty snake. I don't think they'll catch many more, if any, Trump admin. That doesn't mean they're innocent. Whether they are guilty or not, the apparatus setup to take him down is the dirtiest concoction ever created in politics. I will do and say anything in my power to make sure that never occurs again. I hope the IC gets pulled apart into about 1,500 pieces and scattered to the wind.

I posted this same sentiment the other day. The only folks complaining about @WVU82 and how much he posts are the folks on the Left who have NEVER refuted with counter facts one damn post among the many they complain about! I challenged one of them to pick just one post...just one...that they could refute with facts and not a one of 'em even bothered. The complaint is weak if you have no solutions IMO.

Or just do like Pitt and try to compete, and get your ass beat. 82 owns these chronic whiners and that's what they're upset about. Their inability to counter his posts with facts of their own that refute what he daily exposes about them and their discredited deceitful ideology.

I posted this same sentiment the other day. The only folks complaining about @WVU82 and how much he posts are the folks on the Left who have NEVER refuted with counter facts one damn post among the many they complain about! I challenged one of them to pick just one post...just one...that they could refute with facts and not a one of 'em even bothered. The complaint is weak if you have no solutions IMO.

Or just do like Pitt and try to compete, and get your ass beat. 82 owns these chronic whiners and that's what they're upset about. Their inability to counter his posts with facts of their own that refute what he daily exposes about them and their discredited deceitful ideology.

All he does is copy and paste from some right wing site(s). Do you want someone to copy and paste equally as much from some left wing site(s)? What's the point?

You're crazy but at least you write your own thoughts. Skim through WVU82s posts and see what the content is. It's almost all copied and pasted links, tweets, articles, etc. He doesn't even write his own stuff. It's pretty much the definition of spam.

OP2 the voters decided Obama was a failure when he insisted his administration was up for review and under ratification with a vote for Hillary. He said it himself, voters had a chance to affirm his policies with a vote for her. She was rejected...not by everyone, but she still lost. (even though she won the popular vote as we all know)

But I think it's telling for all of his defenders, not one of you folks on the Left has accepted my challenge to name what policy Obama pursued that left the country overall in better shape than before he implemented it. That screams volumes to me and 82 has nothing to do with your guy's inability to defend Obama's record. I think he should go to jail if it's determined he both lied about, orchestrated, and attempted to cover up the DOJ abuses that resulted from those illegal unmaskings in the fraudulent FISA applications, as well as the cover up to conceal Hillary's illegal use of her private -mail server.

82 has nothing to do with any of you on the Left defending any of that either, and none of you do.

Last edited:

I think it's funny how they are always bragging about having 82 on ignore but can't shut up about him. It's almost like they have a crush on him and are going about in a passive aggressive school girl way.

All he does is copy and paste from some right wing site(s). Do you want someone to copy and paste equally as much from some left wing site(s)? What's the point?

You're crazy but at least you write your own thoughts. Skim through WVU82s posts and see what the content is. It's almost all copied and pasted links, tweets, articles, etc. He doesn't even write his own stuff. It's pretty much the definition of spam.

So what? Look at @moe and what he posts? Same sh*t. However when @moe puts his crap up, it gets dissected, rebutted, and shredded by other folks. I'm not saying everything 82 puts up is correct, but who's stopping you guys on the Left from refuting it with what is actually true regardless of where it comes from or how many times he posts? It's just whinny to complain how bad the other Dude on the court is abusing you if you got no game to shut him down!

So what? Look at @moe and what he posts? Same sh*t. However when @moe puts his crap up, it gets dissected, rebutted, and shredded by other folks. I'm not saying everything 82 puts up is correct, but who's stopping you guys on the Left from refuting it with what is actually true regardless of where it comes from or how many times he posts? It's just whinny to complain how bad the other Dude on the court is abusing you if you got no game to shut him down!

If they would shut him down with facts and logic, it would end real quick. The obtuse "This isn't MSM" doesn't fly anymore. So just prove him wrong, and he'll go away.

If they would shut him down with facts and logic, it would end real quick. The obtuse "This isn't MSM" doesn't fly anymore. So just prove him wrong, and he'll go away.

Word THE! It's like Marshall complaining about that ass whipping we gave 'em in the NCAA's after the first five minutes when they jumped out to an early lead. We adjusted, came back out...D'd 'em up...shut their asses down and we're supposed to apologize because they couldn't hang with us?

Puhleeze![eyeroll]

Last edited:

Yeah, just prove him wrong and he'll go away, that's exactly how political discussions on the Internet work.

Yeah, just prove him wrong and he'll go away, that's exactly how political discussions on the Internet work.

It's not that OP2, you're complaining about a guy posting messages on a message board!

Option 1) Don't read em!

Option 2) If you don't like what he's posting or think it's wrong, refute it with your own postings!

Option 3) Let everyone else decide if or when to read him, and stop complaining about everyone's right to information or to express themselves as they see fit (within the rules of the forum)

Is 82 breaking any rules? Forcing anyone to read his posts? Posting erroneous sh*t that can easily be shot down? Answer each of those questions for yourself and act accordingly.

@Op2, take this quick challenge. Go back in this thread, to post #32 I think...watch that 10-15 minute video, and then come back and post what was inaccurate about it? @WVU82 posted that, and in my opinion it's a pretty devastating analysis of how much and how often Obama lied about both his policies and intentions. But my opinion doesn't count...facts do.

So watch the video (it's just one of 82's posts, so you don't have to review his whole portfolio) and come back with either your links or rebuttals to whatever you think was incorrect in the film. If you can't do that for at least just this one posting of 82's..STFU about all the others you're complaining about because you could actually do the exact same thing for any other thing he's posted!

@Op2, take this quick challenge. Go back in this thread, to post #32 I think...watch that 10-15 minute video, and then come back and post what was inaccurate about it? @WVU82 posted that, and in my opinion it's a pretty devastating analysis of how much and how often Obama lied about both his policies and intentions. But my opinion doesn't count...facts do.

So watch the video (it's just one of 82's posts, so you don't have to review his whole portfolio) and come back with either your links or rebuttals to whatever you think was incorrect in the film. If you can't do that for at least just this one posting of 82's..STFU about all the others you're complaining about because you could actually do the exact same thing for any other thing he's posted!

I am answering this after reading the 1st sentence of your post. Before reading further let me ask you...if someone on this site told you to go watch a 10-15 minute video, would you do it?

Feel free to copy and paste from the left wing sites, not that they’ll differ much from what the MSM reports on or from the rhetoric those here on the left espouse. It won’t impact those of on the right from challenging their bullshit, I guarantee that.

There was more discourse before because the left were the ones setting policy. You all felt compelled to defend it even when it was blatantly wrong. You all don’t set policy now, you don’t have an agenda now other than resist Trump so there isn’t much substance to debate from the left. The left’s platform is so backwards right now that they’re countering obvious success but it comes from Trump. The arguments are easily refuted and they hide and wait for the next faux-outrage.

I posted a position immediately after the election that the left’s whole playbook of identity politics and emotion was over and I’ve been proven right. The left has nothing right now and anyone intelligent that’s watching can see it. You all are still trying to find your new strategy, but Trump’s Presidency obliterated the previous one.

I love that we’re actually able to concentrate on policy matters that truly affect the success of our nation. There is no voice for the nonsense of old because Trump and the GOP have relegated the dumb shit to the bottom of the heap. He’s left the left with debating policy he’s putting forth and the facts and benefits don’t line up with leftist narratives. They’re unable to make it personal without skylighting their own blatant bias. The left lost control of the narrative and hasn’t developed a new plan for bettering America. What? Free tuition? Hahahhaa ok, bring it on.

Stock market is way up, Jobs are doing great, people are getting more money, and the Russian narrative eroded on a seemingly daily basis. I expect this place to be almost a ghost town once the IG report of Clinton’s investigation rolls out. Add the 2016 Campaign/election IG report later in the year and whatever Huber is doing, ooof.

Trump just threw the gaunlet down today. Full on assault of what transpired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT