ADVERTISEMENT

Nunes going beyond DOJ/FBI

Nothing-to-See-15a34a2fc727c8.jpg

Reactions: Gunny46
Devin lol, the dumbest jerks in the GOP impress the rubes the most, how did his lawsuits go?

https://dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Lynch Interview 12-19-18.pdf

McCabe throws Lynch under the bus:

Mr. Nadler. But no news of that investigation regarding President Trump's campaign leaked out to the press. Are you aware of any leaks before the election?
Mr. McCabe. Of that investigation?
Mr. Nadler. Yes.
Mr. McCabe. I am not.

McCabe throws Strzok and side chick under the bus:

Chairman Goodlatte. It is a letter to me from _______________, dated December 12, 2017. Specifically, I want you to look at page 43 of this document. On August 15, 2016, less than 3 months before the Presidential election FBI agent Peter Strzok sent the following text message to FBI lawyer Lisa Page, quote: I want to believe the path you threw out for getting for consideration in Andy's office that there is no way he gets elected, but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It is like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40. And it continues. Do you see that?
Mr. McCabe. I do.
Chairman Goodlatte. Okay. Besides Strzok and Page, who was at the meeting in your office?
Mr. McCabe. I don't know, sir.
Chairman Goodlatte. Do you recall this meeting?
Mr. McCabe. I do not. Chairman Goodlatte. So you don't recall what was discussed in the meeting?
Mr. McCabe. I don't have any idea what they are referring to in this text. I don't remember a meeting with Pete Strzok and Lisa Page that fits the description of what they have discussed here.
Chairman Goodlatte. Is there anyone else that they could be referring to as "Andy," other than you?
Mr. McCabe. I am not aware of anyone. I don't know who they were referring to.
Chairman Goodlatte. But you don't recall a discussion that involved Peter Strzok and Lisa Page regarding this matter, which they obviously exchanged between them and neither one disputed the other about the existence of a meeting in Andy's office.
Mr. McCabe. I mean, certainly I had many, many interactions and meetings with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. I do not remember in any meeting with the two of them discussing what he has described in this text, and it is not clear to me that I was present for this conversation between the two of them.
Chairman Goodlatte. Do you recall any conversation that you had with Lisa Page in which she threw out for consideration a path?
Mr. McCabe. I do not.

Reactions: Gunny46
https://dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Lynch Interview 12-19-18.pdf

McCabe throws Lynch under the bus:

Mr. Nadler. But no news of that investigation regarding President Trump's campaign leaked out to the press. Are you aware of any leaks before the election?
Mr. McCabe. Of that investigation?
Mr. Nadler. Yes.
Mr. McCabe. I am not.

McCabe throws Strzok and side chick under the bus:

Chairman Goodlatte. It is a letter to me from _______________, dated December 12, 2017. Specifically, I want you to look at page 43 of this document. On August 15, 2016, less than 3 months before the Presidential election FBI agent Peter Strzok sent the following text message to FBI lawyer Lisa Page, quote: I want to believe the path you threw out for getting for consideration in Andy's office that there is no way he gets elected, but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It is like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40. And it continues. Do you see that?
Mr. McCabe. I do.
Chairman Goodlatte. Okay. Besides Strzok and Page, who was at the meeting in your office?
Mr. McCabe. I don't know, sir.
Chairman Goodlatte. Do you recall this meeting?
Mr. McCabe. I do not. Chairman Goodlatte. So you don't recall what was discussed in the meeting?
Mr. McCabe. I don't have any idea what they are referring to in this text. I don't remember a meeting with Pete Strzok and Lisa Page that fits the description of what they have discussed here.
Chairman Goodlatte. Is there anyone else that they could be referring to as "Andy," other than you?
Mr. McCabe. I am not aware of anyone. I don't know who they were referring to.
Chairman Goodlatte. But you don't recall a discussion that involved Peter Strzok and Lisa Page regarding this matter, which they obviously exchanged between them and neither one disputed the other about the existence of a meeting in Andy's office.
Mr. McCabe. I mean, certainly I had many, many interactions and meetings with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. I do not remember in any meeting with the two of them discussing what he has described in this text, and it is not clear to me that I was present for this conversation between the two of them.
Chairman Goodlatte. Do you recall any conversation that you had with Lisa Page in which she threw out for consideration a path?
Mr. McCabe. I do not.
I don't recall....that's Trump's favorite phrase isn't it?

There can no longer be any doubt about both the activity and purpose behind the Russia "collusion" hoax. Trump was 100% correct about it, and everyone who called him names or disparaged him for calling the illegal spying a "hoax" owes him an apology.

You won't see nearly as much media reporting on the facts of this scam as they reported on the "hoax" but we who are not blinded by TDS see it, and will make the perps pay. If not with indictments and jail time, then with our votes.

100% scam, and the Leftists on this forum know it yet remain silent.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
There can no longer be any doubt about both the activity and purpose behind the Russia "collusion" hoax. Trump was 100% correct about it, and everyone who called him names or disparaged him for calling the illegal spying a "hoax" owes him an apology.

You won't see nearly as much media reporting on the facts of this scam as they reported on the "hoax" but we who are not blinded by TDS see it, and will make the perps pay. If not with indictments and jail time, then with our votes.

100% scam, and the Leftists on this forum know it yet remain silent.
It won’t matter to anyone unless there are indictments of key figures. You see how little they gave a shit about Dershowitz’s report which completely blew the doors open to the scandal. Somehow, you’d think the greatest political scandal in history would’ve garnered more headlines. This made Watergate look like peanuts. The full weight of the American IC was utilized to gain intelligence against Trump and his campaign for the sole purpose of not only defeating him, but thwarting his mandate upon election.

Reactions: atlkvb
It won’t matter to anyone unless there are indictments of key figures. You see how little they gave a shit about Dershowitz’s report which completely blew the doors open to the scandal. Somehow, you’d think the greatest political scandal in history would’ve garnered more headlines. This made Watergate look like peanuts. The full weight of the American IC was utilized to gain intelligence against Trump and his campaign for the sole purpose of not only defeating him, but thwarting his mandate upon election.

Exactly! To hear the silence among our friends on the Left about this blatantly illegal attempt to circumvent our entire electoral process using un-elected bureaucrats makes me wonder if they really value of our Freedom as much as they claim? No doubt the sycophant media has sold out, but I'm depressed & sad so many on the Left who claimed to value our personal Liberty and Freedom apparently are also now equally as indifferent.

We lose the country when there is this lack of concern over our right to chose who we prefer to govern instead of swamp dwelling bureaucrats. Sad day for the country.

It's coming. Sqawkers are complaining that Republcans gave Trump carte blanche to even have show trials and hang his enemies. They know it too.

Reactions: atlkvb
It's coming. Sqawkers are complaining that Republcans gave Trump carte blanche to even have show trials and hang his enemies. They know it too.

There aren't enough jail cells to hold all of the swamp dwellers who should be in 'em.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT