ADVERTISEMENT

Nunes going beyond DOJ/FBI

No wonder ya'll are considered deplorable, hoping that this POS can bring down the DOJ and FBI and save your boy is so American, and stupid, it's like you really believe the FBI and DOJ are hotbeds of liberal thinkers. Did ya even read the indictments? Nunes, what a pathetic little obvious dunce.

No wonder ya'll are considered deplorable, hoping that this POS can bring down the DOJ and FBI and save your boy is so American, and stupid, it's like you really believe the FBI and DOJ are hotbeds of liberal thinkers. Did ya even read the indictments? Nunes, what a pathetic little obvious dunce.
Bless your heart.

Reactions: WVU82

I think he's getting to the heart of Schiff's claims that his (Nunes') memo was a "misstatement" of facts known. We have yet to hear what corroborating evidence was given to the FISA court along with that dossier, and from what we know already that dossier was well known to more folks than just the FISA court. What about the rest of what was allegedly behind that application for a warrant to spy on Trump? Everyone seems to miss that little fact into why that warrant was even issued?

Interesting questions. I love Nunes..he doesn't take any crap.

Reactions: WVU82
Most unpolitical straight shooter east of the Mississippi

Hey boomer, why is everyone who is simply trying to get to the bottom of why that FISA warrant to spy on Trump was issued considered "political" yet everyone who is doing all they can to keep those reasons for granting that warrant to illegally spy on him hidden not being "political"?

Hey boomer, why is everyone who is simply trying to get to the bottom of why that FISA warrant to spy on Trump was issued considered "political" yet everyone who is doing all they can to keep those reasons for granting that warrant to illegally spy on him hidden not being "political"?
Wasn’t the warrant issued for surveillance of Carter Page AFTER he left the Trump campaign? If Nunes is trying to get to the bottom of why the FISA was awarded, why didn’t he publish ALL the evidence used to secure the FISA in his little memo? Trump can release the FISA documents, can’t he? Why doesn’t he? ?????

There was no warrant to spy on Trump.

Maybe not on him... but if I know where you hang out, and the Dudes who hang out with you and I'm spying on them while they're hanging out with you, can I avoid spying on you too or do I just pretend you're not there hanging out with the Dudes I am spying on who are hanging out with you?

Lol, you crack me up Dave, I bet we'd hang out outside of here before I would with those Democrats that golf, golfers are way too boring.
957b055eb087ee5aa8c058b00a1b2a8e.gif

Hey golfers can party!

Wasn’t the warrant issued for surveillance of Carter Page AFTER he left the Trump campaign? If Nunes is trying to get to the bottom of why the FISA was awarded, why didn’t he publish ALL the evidence used to secure the FISA in his little memo? Trump can release the FISA documents, can’t he? Why doesn’t he? ?????

They denied spying on anyone boom, and the reasons they did are yet to be fully known. Yes Trump can release all he knows, but as I said he's got bigger Fish to fry so he's keeping that net cast until all of the bigger Fish are trapped.

Last edited:
Maybe not on him... if I know where you hang out, and the Dudes who hang out with you and I'm spying on them while they're hanging out with you, can I avoid spying on you too or do I just pretend you're not there hanging out with the Dudes I am spying on?
Low level, volunteer Page was no longer a part of the campaign. What a silly target for the DEEPSTATErs to target.

Reactions: Boomboom521
They denied spying on anyone boom, and the reasons are yet to be fully known. Yes Trump can release all he knows, but as I said he's got bigger Fish to fry so he's keeping that net cast until all of the bigger Fish are trapped.
Yet he tweets like a 16 yr old girl? Please.

Low level, volunteer Page was no longer a part of the campaign. What a silly target for the DEEPSTATErs to target.

I'll be interested in understanding why that FISA was granted in the first place? If Carter was such a "low level" has been who threatened our National security, why spy on him?

I'll be interested in understanding why that FISA was granted in the first place? If Carter was such a "low level" has been who threatened our National security, why spy on him?
Then Trump should release the FISA application and the 3 times it was continued. My guess is it was granted because the FBI had reasonable suspicion that Page was talking to a foreign enemy.

Then Trump should release the FISA application and the 3 times it was continued. My guess is it was granted because the FBI had reasonable suspicion that Page was talking to a foreign enemy.

Make up your mind COOP...was Page a threat to our National security, or just a low level washed up former Trump Campaign 'has been' who was in over his head trying to arrange Trump's secret meetings with the Bolsheviks to rig voter machines in Wisconsin and Michigan?

Why educate those who don't want to know? Like all this information ain't out there.

Ask your truth crusader Nunes to write about all the evidence used to secure the FISA.....whoops too late for that.....oh, I know, ask your truth beacon of a President to release the FISA docs.....whoops, can’t do that cause he’s “fishing with a net” right now. Well, I guess we will have to wait for....I don’t know.....maybe a special prosecutor appointed by the DOJ, maybe from the same party (so we know there’s no funny business) to investigate and tell us what happened.....whoops, that already happened, and is being discredited by the same loyalist fvckers that think Nunes gave us all the information in his memo in the first place. Geez, don’t know what to do now. I guess we should just let Trump, Nunes and FOX news tell us what to think? Yep, sounds about right.

Ask your truth crusader Nunes to write about all the evidence used to secure the FISA.....whoops too late for that.....oh, I know, ask your truth beacon of a President to release the FISA docs.....whoops, can’t do that cause he’s “fishing with a net” right now. Well, I guess we will have to wait for....I don’t know.....maybe a special prosecutor appointed by the DOJ, maybe from the same party (so we know there’s no funny business) to investigate and tell us what happened.....whoops, that already happened, and is being discredited by the same loyalist fvckers that think Nunes gave us all the information in his memo in the first place. Geez, don’t know what to do now. I guess we should just let Trump, Nunes and FOX news tell us what to think? Yep, sounds about right.

No we'll just ignore all the evidence that proves Hillary and the Dems were spying on their political opposition and lied to the FISA court in order to do it.

Make up your mind COOP...was Page a threat to our National security, or just a low level washed up former Trump Campaign 'has been' who was in over his head trying to arrange Trump's secret meetings with the Bolsheviks to rig voter machines in Wisconsin and Michigan?
He was kidding genius - it was the loyalist line to downplay Page’s connection with the campaign - yet in this case you are pointing to him being the perfect entry point for the deepstate to spy on every aspect of the campaign. It’s called sarcasm. Coop make funny

Reactions: atlkvb
Make up your mind COOP..was Page a threat to our National security, or just a low level washed up former Trump Campaign 'has been' who was in over his head trying to arrange Trump's secret meetings with the Bolsheviks to rig voter machines in Wisconsin and Michigan?
Low level volunteer is how the Trump campaign referred to him. Level of "threat" doesn't really concern me. Was he working with a foreign enemy? That's all that counts. Not sure what your other blabber has o do with the FISA warrant, or your incorrect statement about spying on Trump.

Reactions: Boomboom521
He was kidding genius - it was the loyalist line to downplay Page’s connection with the campaign - yet in this case you are pointing to him being the perfect entry point for the deepstate to spy on every aspect of the campaign. It’s called sarcasm. Coop make funny

Yeah, you're right...I missed it. Along with the reasons why they needed 3 FISA warrants to spy on Carter in the first place?

Low level volunteer is how the Trump campaign referred to him. Level of "threat" doesn't really concern me. Was he working with a foreign enemy? That's all that counts. Not sure what your other blabber has o do with the FISA warrant, or your incorrect statement about spying on Trump.

We'll know what those warrants were granted for soon enough...and when they don't show an "imminent threat to National security by a foreign adversary" which is supposed to be the reason they are ever granted... NOT to spy on innocent Americans involved in a political campaign.... the question then becomes what will you and the rest of the Leftist excuse makers offer as an excuse?

Yeah, you're right...I missed it. Along with the reasons why they needed 3 FISA warrants to spy on Carter in the first place?
You have to show the FISA court that your surveillance is producing results to get approved for longer periods. They did twice. We could see that evidence to see if it’s warranted, yet I’m sure that you want to believe they went to the court with just the dossier three times

We'll know what those warrants were granted for soon enough...and when they don't show an "imminent threat to National security by a foreign adversary" which is supposed to be the reason they are ever granted... NOT to spy on innocent Americans involved in a political campaign.... the question then becomes what will you and the rest of the Leftist excuse makers offer as an excuse?
He wasn’t involved in the campaign at that point was he?

[
doesnt sound like Page is all that innocent to me, plea deal and all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT