ADVERTISEMENT

No coincidence

Blame yourselves... ...offering up Hillary was the death blow.

There's many us who didn't vote for either of them. This country needs a viable third party. Were slowly getting there, but at 56 it probably won't happen during my lifetime.

Reactions: GoWVU
harambe was actually a better choice. when the people rise up and we lead ourselves then things can be great. im told thats a fantasy belief, its only fantasy because the people drool over "leadership". no matter who governs, they dont represent me, to hell with em all.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
harambe was actually a better choice. when the people rise up and we lead ourselves then things can be great. im told thats a fantasy belief, its only fantasy because the people drool over "leadership". no matter who governs, they dont represent me, to hell with em all.

I hope you're around to enjoy the climate in 50 years

Reactions: Boomboom521
You don’t think your posts are Faulkner-esque do you?

I compare more favorably with Steinbeck. Faulkner is overrated. The guy ended every sentence with he said or she said.

Not saying you trumpets are stupid, although I can make a strong argument. I'm just saying you rarely have anything interesting to post. Is what it is.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I compare more favorably with Steinbeck. Faulkner is overrated. The guy ended every sentence with he said or she said.

Not saying you trumpets are stupid, although I can make a strong argument. I'm just saying you rarely have anything interesting to post. Is what it is.
What makes you think I support Trump? You compare favorably to a Mt. Olive pen pal.

I can't stand Trump, but you would have to admit Hillary is the reason we have who we have.

Democrats lost all over the country. House, senate, SC, White house. Thats not a Trump thing, its a democratic party is shit thing.

Its a little ironic calling the Trump supporters stupid considering all of the democratic losses through out the entire country.

Reactions: Fardiggity
I can't stand Trump, but you would have to admit Hillary is the reason we have who we have.

Democrats lost all over the country. House, senate, SC, White house. Thats not a Trump thing, its a democratic party is shit thing.

Its a little ironic calling the Trump supporters stupid considering all of the democratic losses through out the entire country.

Democrats are wusses. I don't deny that. The party could learn a lot from the tea party and how it treated obama

I can’t say I read much of Harry Potter, but I think it is aimed at tweens and is on that level.

I was coming from the Author is a billionaire.

JK Rowlings went from welfare to billionaire with a great story and imagination. I'm sure her actual writing is/was heavily edited.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
Maybe you should

ncf_a_holgorsen_sy_576.jpg

Reactions: Airport
Ah yes. I love how the educated idiots who go 50000-100000 in debt for getting a liberal brainwashing and a 4 year degree think they are all knowing. Gtfo

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT