ADVERTISEMENT

Manchin tanks Biden nominee

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Manchin noted that his decision — which effectively kills President Biden's nomination of Laura Daniel-Davis to serve as DOI's assistant secretary for land and minerals management — came in response to an internal agency memo that was leaked last week. The memo showed that Daniel-Davis, who holds a lower position at DOI, signed off on an explicit decision to prioritize climate policies over energy security.

'I cannot, in good conscience, support her or anyone else who will play partisan politics,' Manchin wrote Friday

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Manchin noted that his decision — which effectively kills President Biden's nomination of Laura Daniel-Davis to serve as DOI's assistant secretary for land and minerals management — came in response to an internal agency memo that was leaked last week. The memo showed that Daniel-Davis, who holds a lower position at DOI, signed off on an explicit decision to prioritize climate policies over energy security.

'I cannot, in good conscience, support her or anyone else who will play partisan politics,' Manchin wrote Friday
Manchin acting like he got played on the BBB bill. He knew all along what he was signing. Trying to get back into good graces with WV voters. I hope we vote out the slimeball.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

He’s trying to establish a tough on crazy position when he enabled it in the first place by approving that disastrous IRA.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT