Brittney Freed

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Fjdiun7XoAcPXWd

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
Right after the midterms. What a coincidence.
No Russian collusion for a Trump mini me.
This is not a "victory" moment for Biden. And if anyone thinks so, they don't know what they are talking about. This is bad and shows weakness. The trade is not even close to being equal.

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Atlanta, GA
This is not a "victory" moment for Biden. And if anyone thinks so, they don't know what they are talking about. This is bad and shows weakness. The trade is not even close to being equal.
Hey... @MountaineerWV ...that sounds like "hate speech" to me what you've posted there, so you'd better be careful before I send Merrick Garland's "domestic terrorist" goon squad out to hunt 'ya down!
iu

So is he still allowed to think you're creepy as Hell creepy Joe?

Gunny46

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2018
This is why I love Biff. Sure, it would have been more appropriate to release Whelan, but instead of just saying that he just took a dump on Griner and women's sports. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

It appears to be a meme and not his current statement. If so that could explain your TDS.

Last edited:

30CAT

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
This is why I love Trump. Sure, it would have been more appropriate to release Whelan, but instead of just saying that he just took a dump on Griner and women's sports. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

You back pedophilia, the sexualization of our children, open borders and America last. Why don't you just work on that for the time being, sniffaEER.

Reactions: atlkvb

SKYHAWKBALL

All-American
Oct 28, 2005
This is why I love Biff. Sure, it would have been more appropriate to release Whelan, but instead of just saying that he just took a dump on Griner and women's sports. He is the gift that keeps on giving.
You support a male swimmer that dominated womens swimming. STFU acting like you care about “women’s sports”.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and Gunny46