ADVERTISEMENT

New York City is a shit hole

My God. It’s completely unlivable even more so than when the pandemic. Even the radical feminists are leaving that stink hole. Bwahhhahaha @NYC_Eer

LOL. Said by someone that lives in pillbillyviile. We met to BET today and had a great time. Meanwhile I’m pillbillyville litetally nothing happened, except some dog pissed in aisle 7 ik Tracie Supply and you cleaned it up.

LOL. Said by someone that lives in pillbillyviile. We met to BET today and had a great time. Meanwhile I’m pillbillyville litetally nothing happened, except some dog pissed in aisle 7 ik Tracie Supply and you cleaned it up.
For someone you try to talk down to so much you respond to literally every post he makes.

He owns you.

the internet tough sheeple makes another pitiful attempt....ESAD [poop]
[poop] 🐑

For someone you try to talk down to so much you respond to literally every post he makes.

He owns you.
I have a sense of humor, and I like to laugh, but his attempts to be funny just fall short. Something's always missing. Nothing's worse than a flat joke that draws no laughter.
giphy.gif

You truly sound like someone with inferiority complexes your always creating arbitrary reason to feel superior to him . Is it because he is truly happy and you are not ?
Is it because you have some characteristics issues such as weight, employment or a bad relationship?
If you find what truly makes you happy and do something beneficial for people out of want to instead of virtual signaling you won't have low self esteem. Just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT