ADVERTISEMENT

New York City is a shit hole

That is the first time I've ever heard someone who makes $15/hr and whose job it is to say, "Hello, welcome to Tractor Supply can I point you to the feed section" say they work for big corporate.

Certainly won't get you laid obviously, but if it helps you sleep at night go for it. Probably works better having your Mom make you a warm glass of milk before she says nighty night.
Hahaha says the guy who don't realize he also works for big corporate...

That is the first time I've ever heard someone who makes $15/hr and whose job it is to say, "Hello, welcome to Tractor Supply can I point you to the feed section" say they work for big corporate.

Certainly won't get you laid obviously, but if it helps you sleep at night go for it. Probably works better having your Mom make you a warm glass of milk before she says nighty night.
I respect all people that actually work for a living......I see no difference in a hedge fund manager and someone that works at Tractor Supply.
Why are you worried about someone getting "laid"......you are classic.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I respect all people that actually work for a living......I see no difference in a hedge fund manager and someone that works at Tractor Supply.
Why are you worried about someone getting "laid"......you are classic.
I respect the proper scooper as much as the owner of the company I work for and call them both sir .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT