ADVERTISEMENT

National anthem

locustwv

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2012
I hope and pray the kneeling doesn’t leak into college football especially our mountaineers!! I truly think that would be it for me. How do you all feel?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Stupid about everything...
Players aren't on the field during the anthem.
Pretty much creating a hypothetical that cannot happen to voice your opinion about a certain subject.

But the problem is you don't believe the players have the right to holding an opinion so why should anyone listen to yours

Pretty much creating a hypothetical that cannot happen to voice your opinion about a certain subject.

But the problem is you don't believe the players have the right to holding an opinion so why should anyone listen to yours
You are what’s wrong with this country!!

People who believe politics are the most important thing are what is wrong with this country

When you will turn your back on something you care about over politics

Then you know something is wrong.

Reactions: wvufootball1976
Nothing to do with politics!! It has to do with the young men and women that have died so we can live in this great country!! It disgraces them and their families. What bothers me is people like you that don’t see that. You can have any opinion you want, but don’t disgrace the men and women that have died to give you that right!!

They died so people can be allowed to voice opinions that people may disagree with

Do you understand how this country actually works. Took me some time to see it for what it actually is.

But ultimately players aren't out there for the anthem.

Stop playing the National Anthem immediately before games. Change it up, and play the Anthem at halftime or during a quarterly break, but don't announce it beforehand. Screw up the plans of the mental midgets who think that engaging in demonstrations during the Anthem effectuates change. It doesn't accomplish anything meaningful, but does pi$$ off a wing of any fan base.

you know TVZ is a loser when college football is the biggest thing in his life. Get a wife, get a kid, get a hobby, and get a job. Probably another SSDI with a mental disability that just leaches on the government while bitching about relevant politics.

It is family...
Do you understand the importance of football in our culture
For some of us that is how the community is formed
Where I grew up in Marshall, TX the biggest game is against Longview. Been playing the game for over 100 years. A lot of the families are interconnected.

Politics....

If my son told me he was a Communist I an not going to disown them

That is my son...

Your college football team is where you are from. Something that is passed down from generation to generation.

Like HS Football

I hope and pray the kneeling doesn’t leak into college football especially our mountaineers!! I truly think that would be it for me. How do you all feel?
I feel exactly the same way, I’m a military vet and love my country. Kneeling is very disrespectful to me and others who have served this country. If you have a problem with this country, go out make a difference in your communities where the problems are. Try and find solutions there. Kneeling does nothing but divide this country even more.

I feel exactly the same way, I’m a military vet and love my country. Kneeling is very disrespectful to me and others who have served this country. If you have a problem with this country, go out make a difference in your communities where the problems are. Try and find solutions there. Kneeling does nothing but divide this country even more.

Agreed. Thank you for your service. Instead of kneeling they should be teaching kids how to read or understand compound interest.

Unfortunately Neal Brown will probably encourage the players to do it...its nothing but politics with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
People who believe politics are the most important thing are what is wrong with this country

When you will turn your back on something you care about over politics

Then you know something is wrong.

Neal Brown is the one always being political, so if its good for him, so can the fans. I never cared about Neal Brown so turning my back on him doesnt bother me.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
MountaineerWV...you are patheticly offensive to those of us who actually served. Go sleep on an active train track weenie.

I posted a video of what veterans think. I didn't say or do anything, it's their words. Sorry you disrespect veterans thoughts.

EDIT: So you claim to be a veteran. If so, I salute you. Always do, always will. But answer me this: did you fight for the freedoms to protest openly or did you fight to suppress that right?

I am just glad that you are no longer voting for a man who thinks that anyone serving in the military is a loser and a sucker.

Boy that’s hilarious coming from the narcissistic poser poster in you. You essentially tell everyone who doesn’t share your opinion (which is everyone) that they are wrong. Do yourself a favor Chris and stfu for once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT