ADVERTISEMENT

National anthem

It's not entertaining anymore. So it seems like a pretty simple decision.

For you, maybe. But why criticize people like me who continue to like and enjoy what we are watching? Seems like if you watch the NBA, or NFL, or most sports, you are suddenly a "liberal BLM scum".

For you, maybe. But why criticize people like me who continue to like and enjoy what we are watching? Seems like if you watch the NBA, or NFL, or most sports, you are suddenly a "liberal BLM scum".

This is what happens when you inject politics into what should be politically neutral environments - blame them.

They get their say, we get ours.

This is what happens when you inject politics into what should be politically neutral environments - blame them.

They get their say, we get ours.

So you own Nike or Apple merchandise? Guess you support forced child labor.

EDIT: Watching/wearing doesn't mean support.............

So you own Nike or Apple merchandise? Guess you support forced child labor.

EDIT: Watching/wearing doesn't mean support.............

Haven't purchased any Nike since they did the Kaepernick stunt...was never an Apple person, so that isnt an issue for me.

LeBron James pimps those kids in Nike's forced labor camps, but hates cops...so he is an American Hero, he is also scared to death of China, like all the NBA - but you worship them all, very wierd.

Haven't purchased any Nike since they did the Kaepernick stunt...was never an Apple person, so that isnt an issue for me.

So, you are saying that the breaking story that Nike was using child labor didn't cause you to stop purchasing/wearing, but Kaepernick did............ [laughing] [thumbsup]

LeBron James pimps those kids in Nike's forced labor camps, but hates cops...so he is an American Hero, he is also scared to death of China, like all the NBA - but you worship them all, very wierd.

Do I? Interesting.........don't remember saying that, but ok I guess.........how crowded are your angry white men only meetings these days?

Sad you support and are ok with child labor.

10 more minutes and you and the others have to go. Only WVU fans allowed. Find/create your own message board.

Interesting.....WVU game going on......and two non-WVU fans posting.........Root and Darth. Both speaking about their all-white clubs........... [laughing]

EDIT: And just like you guys, it's a quick trigger to accuse people who don't agree with you as "BLM" or "Antifa" supporters...........

Interesting.....WVU game going on......and two non-WVU fans posting.........Root and Darth. Both speaking about their all-white clubs........... [laughing]

EDIT: And just like you guys, it's a quick trigger to accuse people who don't agree with you as "BLM" or "Antifa" supporters...........
But....but....but you are an anti white...racist scum...Antifa sucking...BurnLootMurder supporting third grade grad who pretends to understand football. We just point out that truth.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
But....but....but you are an anti white...racist scum...Antifa sucking...BurnLootMurder supporting third grade grad who pretends to understand football. We just point out that truth.

who also thinks funding should be taken away from police and given to social workers so they can deal with domestic violence and drug cases... well, until one of them get shot walking in the door, and then they will beg the police to handle it or blame the police for not being there.

who also thinks funding should be taken away from police and given to social workers so they can deal with domestic violence and drug cases... well, until one of them get shot walking in the door, and then they will beg the police to handle it or blame the police for not being there.

That's a lie, but you are a Trump supporter so lying is part of that. Please, go back and prove I said I wanted to defund the police. I'll promise, I'll give you $1,000.

EDIT: I mean, you are a fake 30-something doctor still claiming to be in med school......

That's a lie, but you are a Trump supporter so lying is part of that. Please, go back and prove I said I wanted to defund the police. I'll promise, I'll give you $1,000.

EDIT: I mean, you are a fake 30-something doctor still claiming to be in med school......

Maybe I'm wrong in what I read. But this "Defund the Police" isn't getting rid of cops, right? It's about getting rid of county/precincts and moving the funding to more community based police force, right? Again, could be totally wrong here. But pretty sure I read that correctly months ago when this started.

also, I’ll show proof of my education. Show me proof of yours. Ill call your bluff.

also, I’ll show proof of my education. Show me proof of yours. Ill call your bluff.

Ok, you posted where I asked if what I read was accurate?

Ok, you posted where I asked if what I read that the police would still be active was accurate?

Please, again, show me where I said I S-U-P-P-O-R-T-E-D it........??????

EDIT: My education? You mean my masters degree?

Ok, you posted where I asked if what I read was accurate?

Ok, you posted where I asked if what I read that the police would still be active was accurate?

Please, again, show me where I said I S-U-P-P-O-R-T-E-D it........??????

but that’s what the BLMorganization and movement that you support and support WV championing around. You May support police and I commend you if you do, but I think you fail to see that the whole movement is based on the defunding of police. That’s how this whole thing is becoming political. Instead of it just being a statement, they’ve made it a movement and the majority do not agree with their tenets, which are rooted in Marxism.

but that’s what the BLMorganization and movement that you support and support WV championing around. You May support police and I commend you if you do, but I think you fail to see that the whole movement is based on the defunding of police. That’s how this whole thing is becoming political. Instead of it just being a statement, they’ve made it a movement and the majority do not agree with their tenets, which are rooted in Marxism.

Ok, I read blah blah blah........please post where I support the following:

1. Defunding the police
2. BLM
3. ANTIFA
4. Marxism

If you can't, then STFU............Ok "D*****"? [winking]

EDIT: It's really easy to look it up. Oh, and WVU is playing. Had a great "Moment of silence for unity" before kickoff....of course you guys don't like that do you?

Ok, I read blah blah blah........please post where I support the following:

1. Defunding the police
2. BLM
3. ANTIFA
4. Marxism

If you can't, then STFU............Ok "D*****"? [winking]

EDIT: It's really easy to look it up. Oh, and WVU is playing. Had a great "Moment of silence for unity" before kickoff....of course you guys don't like that do you?

Youve mentioned supporting the athletics team despite their political stance and said it doesn’t affect you, since you are just a sports fan. Me and others do not support a university who unabashedly supports the BLM organization/movement. You refuse to acknowledge WVU is in bed with the movement by just stating “you’re a sports fan”...

-D****N ;)

Youve mentioned supporting the athletics team despite their political stance and said it doesn’t affect you, since you are just a sports fan. Me and others do not support a university who unabashedly supports the BLM organization/movement. You refuse to acknowledge WVU is in bed with the movement by just stating “you’re a sports fan”...

-D**T*N

Trump loves him some football, and is watching games all the time. Guess he does, too. [winking]

You refuse to sell off your Nike and Apple products after they were made from an 8-year old.....and I'll add from a communist nation with a totalitarian regime. How dare you support that......(not only support, but FINANCIALLY support it......what a bad guy you are)

EDIT: *US*I*.......... [winking]

EDIT 2: Noticed you couldn't find where I said I supported those things.

EDIT 3: Trump also loves him some PGA Tour.......wonder why he didn't come out against this golfer or the PGA? Perhaps because he wants them to play at his courses?

Untitled-1-3-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Wondering why these people are boycotting WVU...

1. They didn't kneel
2. They don't have a sticker

Perhaps they just weren't fans?

Wondering why these people are boycotting WVU...

1. They didn't kneel
2. They don't have a sticker

Perhaps they just weren't fans?
They did have the blm sticker on their helmets dumbass...nice narrative.

And my own moral compass outweighs the decisions of a bunch of 19 year olds...they take off the sticker...I might return.

They did have the blm sticker on their helmets dumbass...nice narrative.

And my own moral compass outweighs the decisions of a bunch of 19 year olds...they take off the sticker...I might return.

Where was it? I didn't have my TV zoomed in at 1000%.........(provide evidence, thanks)

EDIT: I looked online, found a picture of Stills.........very large sticker............haha

Where was it? I didn't have my TV zoomed in at 1000%.........(provide evidence, thanks)

EDIT: I looked online, found a picture of Stills.........very large sticker............haha
So you were wrong....the team did wear blm stickers...a group that has burned, looted and caused chaos the last four months all in the so-called name of racism....thats cool if you want to support them....domestic terrorists need love too I guess...because that is what the team is endorsing wearing those stickers.

Reactions: Rootmaster
So you were wrong....the team did wear blm stickers...a group that has burned, looted and caused chaos the last four months all in the so-called name of racism....thats cool if you want to support them....domestic terrorists need love too I guess...because that is what the team is endorsing wearing those stickers.

Last night two LA sheriff's were ambushed and shot in the head and BLM blocked the emergency room entrances to hospital, cheering that they hoped they would die and telling other cops they were next....and Kneel Brown supports this group.

What is wrong with Kneel Brown? This is terrorism.

As I've stated, if you own Nike or Apple you support child labor.

As I've stated, if you own Nike or Apple you support child labor.
Thats a simple deflection from what I stated.

And I don't own anything nike or apple....but if you want to support a WVU team that supports a terrorist group...I guess that's your business.

And I don't own anything nike or apple....but if you want to support a WVU team that supports a terrorist group...I guess that's your business.

Maybe next game WVU will wear a sticker for the police officers who were targeted for Assassination last night....

LMAO , just kidding....Kneel Brown is too woke for that...so woke Kneel, so woke.

Last edited:

You are posting on a WVU message board......duh.........please, leave if you believe what you type to be true.

This is what I read.....(if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong)

“Defund the police” means reallocating or redirecting funding away from the police department to other government agencies funded by the local municipality. That’s it. It’s that simple. Defund does not mean abolish policing. And, even some who say abolish, do not necessarily mean to do away with law enforcement altogether. Rather, they want to see the rotten trees of policing chopped down and fresh roots replanted anew. Camden, New Jersey, is a good example. Nearly a decade ago, Camden disbanded (abolished) its police force and dissolved the local police union. This approach seems to be what Minneapolis will do in some form, though the nuances are important.

Taking funds away means no money to hire or pay. Bye Bye police force. Should be an exciting country in metropolitan areas with no police. Wild Wild West all over again.

ADVERTISEMENT