ADVERTISEMENT

Mountaineers No. 15 in Coaches poll, No. 20 in AP poll

Completely agree. This group seems to have the right attitude and mental makeup. We are a very good team right now. Just imagine what kind of team WVU can have if Ahmad and Myers develop into the players they can be. If WVU beats Virginia I think we can all expect to compete for a Big12 championship. The future for WVU basketball looks very bright.

I'm still concerned about PG right now and I'm worried it could be a problem for WVU at some point. But I'm going to put my faith in Huggins to get it figured out.

Completely agree. This group seems to have the right attitude and mental makeup. We are a very good team right now. Just imagine what kind of team WVU can have if Ahmad and Myers develop into the players they can be. If WVU beats Virginia I think we can all expect to compete for a Big12 championship. The future for WVU basketball looks very bright.
Would be very strange to see Eron Harris playing in this system, pressing and all that

Well-deserved.
I'm very excited about this team. We still have droughts in the shooting department but we seem to be able to overcome it this year. We will learn a lot more in the coming weeks. I have faith in Huggins and I think this year and next year will be special!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT