ADVERTISEMENT

Mookie Collier commits to WVU

“Baker Mayfield, the guy that won the Heisman, had 3 offers coming out of high school. Rice, FAU, and another non P5 school that like FAU & Rice had a storied tradition of SUCKING and beingthe homecoming opponent at least 7 times every year.”

This is not remotely accurate

Mayfield made it known he wanted to play in the B12 and wasn’t interested in anything else

Also, Mayfield had a ton of offers at the G5 and 1-AA level

Don’t embarrass yourself by making such a comparison

The entire division 1 football world is not unilaterally missing the boat on this kid....

Y’all just a bunch of homers

“Baker Mayfield, the guy that won the Heisman, had 3 offers coming out of high school. Rice, FAU, and another non P5 school that like FAU & Rice had a storied tradition of SUCKING and beingthe homecoming opponent at least 7 times every year.”

This is not remotely accurate

Mayfield made it known he wanted to play in the B12 and wasn’t interested in anything else

Also, Mayfield had a ton of offers at the G5 and 1-AA level

Don’t embarrass yourself by making such a comparison

The entire division 1 football world is not unilaterally missing the boat on this kid....

Y’all just a bunch of homers

Don't embarrass yourself anymore.

Looks pretty accurate to me

https://247sports.com/Player/Baker-Mayfield-20771?Institution=21248

3 D1 offers-wait for it-just like I said. The 3rd offer was that powerhouse New Mexico. What is a lobo?

I googled and a Lobo is a timber wolf

It also shows Mike Leach don't know jack about high school QBs either.

Oh and I never said this guy "whatever his name is" deserved an offer. I've never watched him. Wouldn't know him from anybody. I just said most of the recruiting is A crap shoot. If it was an accurate science more than 50% of every football class would be there 4 years later. They're lucky if it's 30% after 4-5 years. It's a crap shoot.

Last edited:
if size was an exact evaluation. ...

and i fully realize that WVU is to small and certainly not physical enough,

especially on DLine....

with that said
Noel Devine, Jock Saunders nor recently Buie/Gartison would never had played,
never ever

i thought this matter was "closed"

This matter isn't closed until the pre post basketball season is and the 2+ weekends (max) of basketball season begins OR until spring football gets interesting.

I want 2 more weeks of this.

Maybe then I'll google and find out who this guy is.

Last edited:
And you doubled down on the stupid. Congrats

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/144244/baker-mayfield

Article about his recruitment:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/71965950

Again.... not remotely comparable

You don’t compete for B12 titles by “giving em a shot” recruiting

you'll never admit this. ....never ever,

you personally have to "factor in" your own personal competence in this matter...

no matter, where Mookie goes or if he ever plays again, at the level he plays....

why are you so personally emotional or personally so negative in this matter ?

This matter isn't closed until the pre post season and the 2 weeks max of basketball starts OR until spring football gets interesting.

haa

ok
I'm know authorized

if size was an exact evaluation. ...

and i fully realize that WVU is to small and certainly not physical enough,

especially on DLine....

with that said
Noel Devine, Jock Saunders nor recently Buie/Gartison would never had played,
never ever

What were their offer lists?

What is Collier’s ?

What does that difference argue?

Just naming short football players doesn’t take away from the FACT that not a single Division one program has offered this kid

What were their offer lists?

What is Collier’s ?

What does that difference argue?

Just naming short football players doesn’t take away from the FACT that not a single Division one program has offered this kid

i know his offer list
i know his personal situation

?how come you
do NOT know this information?

Last edited:
one thing
i know, you've never seen him play....

certainly not live

He’s a legit impact with his freakish agility and speed. Get this kid in a WVU uniform. He’s legit. I went to state title game he’s the real freak. WVU doesn’t have an offensive player that explosive. Return man, 3rd down back.

This matter isn't closed until the pre post season and the 2 weeks max of basketball starts OR until spring football gets interesting.

haa aaaa
ok, I've been authorized

i saw him live
i saw Cooke live....
played against each other
By any chance, do you know Richard Archest?

no....

Last edited:
PWO at Marshall and WVU should have offered? WTF?

This whole thread is stupid. We have room this class for 1 RB and we got our top choice. 4*.

If this kid was able to play CB it would be different, but he's not. Fast doesn't necessarily equate to skill as a CB. We just didn't have room. I get it that you guys are pushing WV kids. But if we have better recruits at those positions and don't have room, let's just move on.

Hope he does well on the MooU scout team and gets a schollie next year.

I believe his academics were an issue and I’m sure that didn’t help him with WVU. He will play at Marshall as a good 3rd down RB and return man. He is a blur. Wish WVU got him.

I believe his academics were an issue and I’m sure that didn’t help him with WVU. He will play at Marshall as a good 3rd down RB and return man. He is a blur. Wish WVU got him.
Offer Mookie ASAP. Dynamic player.

Wait....... You wanted WVU to offer him, then you say grades are in question, then he gets a PWO from Marshall .... NOT a schollie, but a PWO, and you think he'll be a 3rd Down man at Marshall, not in the starting rotation....... And you still think WVU missed on this kid? HUH????? Holy Crap ..... you make no sense at all.

Wait....... You wanted WVU to offer him, then you say grades are in question, then he gets a PWO from Marshall .... NOT a schollie, but a PWO, and you think he'll be a 3rd Down man at Marshall, not in the starting rotation....... And you still think WVU missed on this kid? HUH????? Holy Crap ..... you make no sense at all.

Same Uder/WVUUSA/VMF...different handle.

How comes Collier doesn't have any college interests?

If he is going to Lil' Brother U...best of luck. Has to do whats best for him. WVU will be fine and still hasn't lost to them.

he'll never start at WVU. ...he's a
complementary player, only...

as for your comment about his excellence, he's a "back up" only....if he is what you inferred, bush would have never left the SEC or south region. ..

Mookie is faster than Bush....
I guess we should’ve not wasted our time with Pat White, Chris Henry, PacMan Jones, and Darius Reynaud. If they were worth anything, they would’ve never left the SEC or south region.

I guess we should’ve not wasted our time with Pat White, Chris Henry, PacMan Jones, and Darius Reynaud. If they were worth anything, they would’ve never left the SEC or south region.

i don't remember writing the above additive quote, attributed to Mofo...
as noted above...

and i basically disagree w my attributed quote. ..as such

in other words, it seems "doctored"
like most of this post. ...but i don't care enough to research ...

however,
i do strongly agree w
WVU80ate response ...

if Mookie did sign or commit to Marshall
I'm happy for him if he is able to get most of his education paid for. ..
he earned it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT