ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch McConnell leaving

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
He doesn't want to deal with Trump's agenda after Trump is reelected. Good riddance.

He knows he better because the party knows he is in deep with China. Hopefully they hold him and wifey accountable.

• Angry
Reactions: atlkvb
He knows he better because the party knows he is in deep with China. Hopefully they hold him and wifey accountable.
He's one of the swamp dwellers who stabbed Trump in the back on critical Legislation like school choice vouchers, entitlement reforms and the Wall. He didn't exactly push late Senator John McCain hard either on repealing the ACA (Obama care) and all we needed to gut that monstrosity was one additional vote! He was useless. Omnibus....making the Trump tax cuts permanent...on and on it goes with him and RINOS just like him. Worthless linguini spined wet noodles. :rolleyes:

He won't be missed. I'd like to see Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton or Missouri Senator Josh Hawley as the next GOP majority leader.

Sure...sign me up
f2d1e10e92e5c0a0.jpg

Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton

Hell yeah I'll lead the MAGA revolution in the Senate once the Turtle steps down
94f4222399edde11.jpg

Missouri Senator Josh Hawley

We're in good hands folks.

Leftists better get the idea quick I'm coming back with both barrels firing...and I can work with either of those two Dudes!
iu

We're with 'ya DJT....run it!!!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT