ADVERTISEMENT

Election-year politics threaten Senate border deal as Trump rallies opposition

There won't be a border deal because Trump wants to use the situation against Joe. The border is pure politics with Repubs so don't believe a word of any Repub expressing concern about the border and immigration.

You're such a Leftist tool. That border was never the issue it's become since creepy Joe was installed and opened it up to this mass invasion! Now you're trying to make it seem as if it's all because of Republican intransigence on closing off that open border? :rolleyes:

Desperation defined. Defeat illustrated.

Last edited:
There won't be a border deal because Trump wants to use the situation against Joe. The border is pure politics with Repubs so don't believe a word of any Repub expressing concern about the border and immigration.

Oh, it’s only political when it’s used against Democrats? Kind of like those impeachments? Or those indictments? Or the Russian hoax? Shall I go on moetard? Whether you agree or not, the border crisis is real and your presidential administration caused it. America is fed up with Democrats, the msm, the establishment, the RINO’s. It’s time to get back to representing American citizens.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and atlkvb
Oh, it’s only political when it’s used against Democrats? Kind of like those impeachments? Or those indictments? Or the Russian hoax? Shall I go on moetard? Whether you agree or not, the border crisis is real and your presidential administration caused it. America is fed up with Democrats, the msm, the establishment, the RINO’s. It’s time to get back to representing American citizens.
If the Left is worried about Republicans capitalizing on the border invasion all they have to do is agree to close it down and build a wall! Issue gone. I 100% guarantee it gets closed off and the wall is completed once Trump is re elected.

Lmao
What a deal give all those Biden let in amnesty and welfare and will slow down the border crossing...what a tool
Oh wait they want to hire more guards to process them faster not secure the border .

Reactions: atlkvb

So you enjoy freely allowing the drug cartel, terrorist and future benefit holders of unwarranted social security payments, disease and death.

You truly are as stupid as shown.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
We lookin' for @moe ...does dat Gringo has any more room for us illegals wanting a better life?
iu

Ya'll better not be waiting on him to save ya!

@moe
230.jpg
No I don't have room, and I don't even want 'em anywhere near my neighborhood. The rest of the country is fine though.

Guess Dems need the extra votes since Republicans are cracking down on your shady ballot harvesting operations huh @moe?

230.jpg
I didn't want to spill the beans atl, but you nailed it.

This is all about biff being able to use the border in his campaign. If Congress signs a bill then biff has no campaign. He just needs to get TF out of the way.
If orange man didn't haunt your dreams so much you would be honest with yourself and understand the border has been politicized since Reagan. The only president in my lifetime to actually want to stop illegal crossing is Trump. Democrats use it under the disguise of compassion even changed the name to UNDOCUMENTED to fool people like you . Trump couldn't actually get Mexico to pay for the wall but he did get Mexico to stop them from coming through Mexico and Democrats fought him all the way . Democrats want to make everyone who has crossed a citizen and give them our ss . Pay for there education. Those of us who has paid into it our entire life won't get it till we are 99. Our politicians has robbed it blind , yes both sides.
Trying to act like it's Trump politicizing those poor illegals is bullshit . Yes immigration needs reform . Letting people in who starts out breaking our laws is not a good start .

This is all about biff being able to use the border in his campaign. If Congress signs a bill then biff has no campaign. He just needs to get TF out of the way.
If orange man didn't haunt your dreams so much you would be honest with yourself and understand the border has been politicized since Reagan. The only president in my lifetime to actually want to stop illegal crossing is Trump. Democrats use it under the disguise of compassion even changed the name to UNDOCUMENTED to fool people like you . Trump couldn't actually get Mexico to pay for the wall but he did get Mexico to stop them from coming through Mexico and Democrats fought him all the way . Democrats want to make everyone who has crossed a citizen and give them our ss . Pay for there education. Those of us who has paid into it our entire life won't get it till we are 99. Our politicians has robbed it blind , yes both sides.
Trying to act like it's Trump politicizing those poor illegals is bullshit . Yes immigration needs reform . Letting people in who starts out breaking our laws is not a good start

So why don't the Dems "Trump" him and just shut that border down themselves? Republicans would happily join them 'ya know?

@bamaEER
giphy.gif

So what are you whining about then? 😏

Tard, post your address on here and welcome them to your house. Then report back and let us know if it’s just political or a real problem.

If not a problem then welcome them to your hood .... according to most low income folks around the country they can't take no more .

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT