ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri write on facing WVU in upcoming season

Just post with it on here.
Not too hard.

I don't have any reason to get an account on here because none of the recruiting information behind the paywall concerns me.
If WV somehow started recruiting the same players as Texas I am sure I or someone else would purchase an account on here or 247.

It isn't too secret. I guess if you are back there trolling with a hidden account that is on you.

I just find it funny that someone would advertise they have an account but say they don't want anyone to know they have one.

It is a little peculiar.

Just post with it on here.
Not too hard.

I don't have any reason to get an account on here because none of the recruiting information behind the paywall concerns me.
If WV somehow started recruiting the same players as Texas I am sure I or someone else would purchase an account on here or 247.

It isn't too secret. I guess if you are back there trolling with a hidden account that is on you.

I just find it funny that someone would advertise they have an account but say they don't want anyone to know they have one.

It is a little peculiar.

Hey loser why would I ever let you know what my Lot accts are? For all to see here you’re desperate to ruin any thread and any Lot acct I have. The irony is I really don’t care because I rarely post so it really wouldn’t matter. I just respect Vernon to much to let a tool like you loose. Don’t you see that I own you dude. Man just let it go.

I doubt Vernon even knows who you are.
That is how insignificant you are. Truthfully as a troll I doubt you want Vernon's attention.

You are delusional. You have this reality in your head that only exist to you.

That is a sign of schizophrenia. Delusions of grandeur are often the sign. I have said numerous times I think you need mental health. It is sad that the people on this message board have to deal with you.

Schizophrenia is characterized by thoughts or experiences that seem out of touch with reality, disorganized speech or behavior, and decreased participation in daily activities. Difficulty with concentration and memory may also be present

How about I stop posting for a month and you do the same.

Prove to me how unimportant this message board really is for you.

@GREGJACOBS
Starting at 12am Central. 23 minutes from now.

How about I stop posting for a month and you do the same.

Prove to me how unimportant this message board really is for you.

@GREGJACOBS
Starting at 12am Central. 23 minutes from now.

Nope! GFY. I make up the rules I follow. Go back to your HB. Wait 304 this is your HB.
LOL at how rustled you are. Going to bed. Mock you tomorrow.

I doubt Vernon even knows who you are.
That is how insignificant you are. Truthfully as a troll I doubt you want Vernon's attention.

You are delusional. You have this reality in your head that only exist to you.

That is a sign of schizophrenia. Delusions of grandeur are often the sign. I have said numerous times I think you need mental health. It is sad that the people on this message board have to deal with you.

Schizophrenia is characterized by thoughts or experiences that seem out of touch with reality, disorganized speech or behavior, and decreased participation in daily activities. Difficulty with concentration and memory may also be present

Dude I’m starting to think you’re taking this site way to seriously.

It is sad.

I have the National board on here
Surly Horns
SECRant
TexAgs
WeareSC
11w
All the rest of the Big 12 message boards.

I can post on all these other boards.

This message board is your life Greggy.

Thanks for admitting it.
That is why you have to defend yourself and still stay even after the majority of the message board told you to get loss.

Let me know when you want to take me up on my offer
I am always up for a challenge.
30 days of posting with all alters

It is sad.

I have the National board on here
Surly Horns
SECRant
TexAgs
WeareSC
11w
All the rest of the Big 12 message boards.

I can post on all these other boards.

This message board is your life Greggy.

Thanks for admitting it.
That is why you have to defend yourself and still stay even after the majority of the message board told you to get loss.

Let me know when you want to take me up on my offer
I am always up for a challenge.
30 days of posting with all alters

Make a deal with ya Texass. I won’t infringe on any post you make and won’t troll you at all if you afford me the same. I’m not here for you. I’ve been beat up here for some reason so I came back swinging. Now it’s serious haha. This is a place to talk WVU sports. How bout me and you end our thing and let the site get back to WVU talk. Deal.

Remember this. Maybe if you didn't have diarrhea of the mouth you'd remember half the stupid things you say.

You really are retarded dude. I posted “should win”. There ya go again making shit up. I thought WVU would win by 10. I never said it would be easy. That’s not predicting an easy win genius. WVU sucks too. An easy win is New England 33-3 over the Steelers.

Lots of inaccuracies in the write up. Basically says WVU has next to no chance to win against the mythical juggernaut that is Missouri Tiger Football.

https://www.rockmnation.com/platfor...-opponents-preview-west-virginia-mountaineers
8358275.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT