ADVERTISEMENT

Marshal still sucks

Show us pictures of your national championship trophies in football, basketball, and/or baseball.

Show us pictures of your national championship trophies in football, basketball, and/or baseball.

Show us Marshall's in any sport at a level higher than 1-AA. Tell us about all the NCAA basketball tourney appearances since Reagan was president.

Show us Marshall's in any sport at a level higher than 1-AA. Tell us about all the NCAA basketball tourney appearances since Reagan was president.
So, you only have a few of these, eh?

image589.png

The Herd is still tied with WVU in winning national championships in the major sports, but the Herd did win a pair of them in 1-AA.

Meanwhile, Michigan has more than I can count on my fingers, but you already know that.

The Herd is still tied with WVU in winning national championships in the major sports, but the Herd did win a pair of them in 1-AA.

Meanwhile, Michigan has more than I can count on my fingers, but you already know that.

Not surprised with your reply. A Herdiot thinking that 1-AA championships mean something in the big boy world, and then referring to the success of his back up team.

That just reinforces what Snow Sled said in the original post.....

Won a NAIA in basketball as well...as you correctly point out ANY National Championship Trophy in the Cousins possession would have to be the result of a theft!

Won a NAIA in basketball as well...as you correctly point out ANY National Championship Trophy in the Cousins possession would have to be the result of a theft!

1-AA, NAIA.........wow. Just wow. Maybe Marshall should have stayed on either one of those lesser levels because they have proven they aren't ready for the big time in any sport.

1-AA, NAIA.........wow. Just wow. Maybe Marshall should have stayed on either one of those lesser levels because they have proven they aren't ready for the big time in any sport.
You boys win something of note and get back to us!

You boys win something of note and get back to us!

I think our three wins in the BCS series are noteworthy, the Orange, Fiesta, and Sugar Bowls. Probably hard to comprehend for someone like you that thinks 1-AA and NAIA is big time football.

I think our three wins in the BCS series are noteworthy, the Orange, Fiesta, and Sugar Bowls. Probably hard to comprehend for someone like you that thinks 1-AA and NAIA is big time football.
Nah, nobody outside of Morgantown remembers that shit. Show me the Dr. Pepper National Championship Trophy and I promise to be impressed.

Nah, nobody outside of Morgantown remembers that shit. Show me the Dr. Pepper National Championship Trophy and I promise to be impressed.

Just keep shining those NAIA and 1-AA trophies and remember the good old days when Marshall played at a level where they were competitive. That's like Chicken Soup for Herdiots.

I was shocked to not see the new flagship in the top 25preseason poll.
We need to start a Twitter campaign.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT