ADVERTISEMENT

Ahia State sucks......Meatchicken sucks......Marshla sucks

Stoned, fake Michigan fan and Buzztard are MIA these days. Wonder why? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Im just happy and thankful to be here
I have read medical records related to literally hundreds of back surgeries, including lumbar fusions, and not once seen somebody die from having undergone this procedure, so relax. Fake Michigan fan and Stoned were in more danger as they sprinted away from this board at full speed than you were from underdoing a lumbar fusion...LOL

Stoned, fake Michigan fan and Buzztard are MIA these days. Wonder why? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don't pay much attention to your drivel as I have no interest in Ahia State and that's about all you ever mention. As for me not being here as regularly as I used to, it's not about how poor our BB team is this year. I am the lay caregiver for my son who has stage 4 cancer and all the trips to Morgantown use up most of my free time. All of his doctors, the cancer doctor, the lung doctor, the kidney doctor, and his cardiologist are all in Morgantown, not to mention the infusion center where he gets his chemo, and none of those appointments are on the same day, and it's my responsibility to see that his many prescriptions are refilled on time and that he takes them when he should. So as you can see I don't always have time for your lame attempts for attention. I don't live in a fantasy world like you do where smack talk on a message board is the most important thing in life. You can LOLOLOLOLOLO at that all you want, I expect nothing less from you.

Last edited:
had major spinal fusion surgery... and a few complications......first day Ive felt like doing much of anything
Hope your recovery goes well. My wife had spinal fusion twice. It's no picnic.
On another note, no matter what happens the rest of this bball season, this neers team will go down in history as the one with the most losses in wvu history. Not even the dismal Herd will be able to match you.

I have read medical records related to literally hundreds of back surgeries, including lumbar fusions, and not once seen somebody die from having undergone this procedure, so relax. Fake Michigan fan and Stoned were in more danger as they sprinted away from this board at full speed than you were from underdoing a lumbar fusion...LOL
it was my first time ever in a hospital.....and I hope the last.......and you can read?.....when did that happen?...post graduate course?

Hope your recovery goes well. My wife had spinal fusion twice. It's no picnic.
On another note, no matter what happens the rest of this bball season, this neers team will go down in history as the one with the most losses in wvu history. Not even the dismal Herd will be able to match you.
thank you sir.....and your statement may be correct, although I think one of cattletts teams went 8-20

I don't pay much attention to your drivel as I have no interest in Ahia State and that's about all you ever mention. As for me not being here as regularly as I used to, it's not about how poor our BB team is this year. I am the lay caregiver for my son who has stage 4 cancer and all the trips to Morgantown use up most of my free time. All of his doctors, the cancer doctor, the lung doctor, the kidney doctor, and his cardiologist are all in Morgantown, not to mention the infusion center where he gets his chemo, and none of those appointments are on the same day, and it's my responsibility to see that his many prescriptions are refilled on time and that he takes them when he should. So as you can see I don't always have time for your lame attempts for attention. I don't live in a fantasy world like you do where smack talk on a message board is the most important thing in life. You can LOLOLOLOLOLO at that all you want, I expect nothing less from you.
I don't laugh at peoples' medical problems, Ruth Buzzi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT