ADVERTISEMENT

Has Bob Pruett officially removed his name

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
from consideration for the ahia state job?......If he hasn't done so yet then there may be some smoke here...at least he will dress a little better than the used car salesman......btw kinglet if holtman needs a job Toothman Ford needs someone to do some car detailing

from consideration for the ahia state job?......If he hasn't done so yet then there may be some smoke here...at least he will dress a little better than the used car salesman......btw kinglet if holtman needs a job Toothman Ford needs someone to do some car detailing
No, but Huggy making a strong bid to head the ABC Board!

I would never stop laughing, if Holtmann became WVU's next head coach. Moreover, I would ridicule you about it for the rest of your miserable life...LOLOLOLOL.

I would never stop laughing, if Holtmann became WVU's next head coach. Moreover, I would ridicule you about it for the rest of your miserable life...LOLOLOLOL.
WVU's athletic director is nobody's fool......he might hire the UCS to detail his hummer and then give him a hummer but that would be the extent of that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT