ADVERTISEMENT

By the numbers

muthed

Senior
Aug 25, 2018
Let's look at the teams talked about here by KC and SSB.
Conference:
MU. 7-5
OSU. 4-9
WVU. 3-7
MICH. 3-10
Overall:
OSU. 14-10
MU. 12-13
WVU. 8-15
MICH. 8-16
You can talk about superbowls, souls, and whatnot all day long. Frankly, these 4 teams aren't worth a crap.

Conference:
MU. 7-5
OSU. 4-9
WVU. 3-7
MICH. 3-10
Overall:
OSU. 14-10
MU. 12-13
WVU. 8-15
MICH. 8-16
You can talk about superbowls, souls, and whatnot all day long. Frankly, these 4 teams aren't worth a crap.
thanks for the detailed analysis sherlock.

Conference:
MU. 7-5
OSU. 4-9
WVU. 3-7
MICH. 3-10
Overall:
OSU. 14-10
MU. 12-13
WVU. 8-15
MICH. 8-16
I said that before the season...you should have paid attention......the only exception here is that other than that magic year where the herd got drilled by big brother in the dance marshla has never been worth a damn save for the bob redd orville stepp years....the other 3 teams have at least had their moments

I said that before the season...you should have paid attention......the only exception here is that other than that magic year where the herd got drilled by big brother in the dance marshla has never been worth a damn save for the bob redd orville stepp years....the other 3 teams have at least had their moments
0 forever in the Henderson Center.

Reactions: KingCoal
what is a henderson center?....drug treatment facility?.......because if you think you're as good as WVU even in their sorry state you are obviously high on something
I'm not surprised you don't want to remember the name of Marshall's home court venue. After all, you're 0 forever there.

I'm not surprised you don't want to remember the name of Marshall's home court venue. After all, you're 0 forever there.
you can't fool me......my son lives a mile from Spring Valley High.....with the emphasis on "high"......I know what goes on in heroington.....and WVU will never play in your treatment facility....and you have no one to blame except your idiotic mouthy athletic department........two quick examples......your "ad" throwing a fit about a football game being called off when you were getting pounded by WV and the weather....and your t shirt under a sport jacket wearing basketball coach who ordered "state championship" rings from cracker jack........and I could think of a few more......my advice is to be happy when you finish in the top half of your JV league and leave the heavy lifting to the Power 4 folks.....which you will NEVER be.....this tastes bad going down but it's the dyin truth......deal with it....you ARE marshla

By the numbers:

Series: WVU 34 MU 11

At Marshall: WVU 0. MU 4
At WVU: WVU 16 MU 2
At Charleston: WVU 17. MU 5
In NCAA Tournament: WVU 1 MU 0

^^^ I've read on this very board at least 10 times, with nobody correcting the numbers, that WVU is 0-5 in Huntington all-time, so Coach Pestsider's numbers are obviously inaccurate.

By the numbers:

Series: WVU 34 MU 11

At Marshall: WVU 0. MU 4
At WVU: WVU 16 MU 2
At Charleston: WVU 17. MU 5
In NCAA Tournament: WVU 1 MU 0
Westy, give the years played In Huntington and the scores if you will. I think you're correct it's 0-4. But at this point it's akin to a recap of the Franco-Prussian War!

Westy, give the years played In Huntington and the scores if you will. I think you're correct it's 0-4. But at this point it's akin to a recap of the Franco-Prussian War!
Miserable fail. Surrender your Mooshall fan card, if you don't know that WVU is 0-5 in Huntington.

Miserable fail. Surrender your Mooshall fan card, if you don't know that WVU is 0-5 in Huntington.
Bro, I am old......I was actually a observer in the Franco -Prussian War! But I seem to remember none of the games were close, the first time they had the Nads to visit Huntington we crushed them and that one will remain with me forever but the subsequent visits to MU can't really remember much..

Big oops. I shorted the games in Huntington. It should of been 5 games played in the Cam.

81-82
Marshall 91-78

83-84
Marshall 78-67

85-86
Marshall 64-60

87-88
Marshall 82-72

90-91
Marshall 97-76

Sorry sports fans.

Big oops. I shorted the games in Huntington. It should of been 5 games played in the Cam.

81-82
Marshall 91-78

83-84
Marshall 78-67

85-86
Marshall 64-60

87-88
Marshall 82-72

90-91
Marshall 97-76

Sorry sports fans.
Looks like 85-86 game was close but the others not so much! Credit to King for catching you shorted us a victory, not that it matters much in present times!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT