ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Flynn has flipped....

He certainly is traveling on roads I don't think even he knows where they will end. He's like a Dog trying to sniff his way back home but has lost the scent.
He is doing what he always intended to do. He will drag his inveatigation as long as Trump is president and anything he decides to investigate he will try to investigate.

Mueller can be replaced pretty easily. I know it is difficult to imaging to the left but there are plenty of folks who can finish the investigation who are not corrupt.
A Republican, appointed head of FBI by W, given a two year extension by Obama. Considered by most that I’ve read to be a serious prosecutor with impeccable integrity.

What makes you say he is corrupt?

He is doing what he always intended to do. He will drag his inveatigation as long as Trump is president and anything he decides to investigate he will try to investigate.

Well he may be able to do that but the sh*t gets old pretty quick. If he opens up new avenues that have nothing to do with the election Congress may just pull the plug on his funding or demand he either justify his continued snooping or just shut down the whole damn thing and declare there is really no 'there' there.

He's got to produce something tangible in the very near future besides indictments for Foreign money transactions.

It’s a serious investigation. It deserves the time it needs to be done thoroughly.

Reactions: atlkvb
A Republican, appointed head of FBI by W, given a two year extension by Obama. Considered by most that I’ve read to be a serious prosecutor with impeccable integrity.

Will you tell him @dave or shall I? He asked you...but maybe he won't listen to you?

Do you read the news? Maybe you can start.

It’s a serious investigation. It deserves the time it needs to be done thoroughly.

It needs to be done thoroughly true, and that includes looking into the Russian's "collusion" with the Hillary campaign, the Podesta group, the Steele dossier, Fusion GPS, The Intel community, Obama's DOJ, the DNC, and Hillary's State Department. All of it should be carefully examined and all of it should be exposed! Mueller pretends to be blind about all of the Democrat collusion with Russians but he knew ahead of time who ordered that dossier and he knew it was bogus. That's why he is damaged goods, he's not serious about getting to the bottom of who actually "colluded" to disrupt the election which is his charter as a Special prosecutor.

How bout ensuring those who would be voting on the deal were informed of the corruption involved with it prior to the vote? I’m curious, was that his job? Or someone else’s?

Also if he knew ahead of time along with Clapper that the principles involved in the GPS Fusion work manufacturing that dossier were part of the Clinton campaign, why didn't they flag that information as tainted when it showed up in the Obama DOJ before it was used as the basis for requesting those FISA warrants which is the whole ruse behind this so called "collusion" investigation?

You can't manufacture the corruption and compromised integrity behind the principles involved in this scandal. Mueller's whole staff is nothing but a bunch of Obama and Clinton sycophants. I'm amazed he hasn't been fired already just because he's so compromised. Sessions recused himself from the investigation for far less! What a giant scam!

There are three things that make dumb dave think he is corrupt.

1) dumb dave is an idiot

2) dumb dave loves him some trump

3) dumb dave is an idiot.

Of course no one could be found to say anything negative about Mueller when he was first appointed. Now that he has two indictments, Papadopoulus cooperating and already plead guilty and Flynn flipping, all of a sudden Mueller is corrupt.

Laughable.

Reactions: moe and bamaEER

1) dumb dave is an idiot

Of course no one could be found to say anything negative about Mueller when he was first appointed. Now that he has two indictments, Papadopoulus cooperating and already plead guilty and Flynn flipping, all of a sudden Mueller is corrupt.

Laughable.
Is there ever a time on this board when you are not hanging onto my dick for dear life? I could not make you look like a bigger idiot if I tried.

Is there ever a time on this board when you are not hanging onto my dick for dear life? I could not make you look like a bigger idiot if I tried.

Sweetheart, you make yourself look like a fool every single day. You don't even need my help.

Calculus, show us your mad skills.

Tell us all about design speed, still LMAO.

Tell us which side of a jacket buttons are located. LMAO.

Tell us all about Mueller being corrupt and how donnie should fire him. LMAO.

Tell us there are no gas pipelines to transport natural gas, LMAO. And that's why they aren't extracting Marcellus and Utica shale gas. LMAO.

No shitting you dude, I honestly feel sorry for you. I have never seen someone embarrass themself so bad and not even be intelligent enough to realize it....and you actually think your posts are intelligent.

Sweetheart, you make yourself look like a fool every single day. You don't even need my help.

Calculus, show us your mad skills.

Tell us all about design speed, still LMAO.

Tell us which side of a jacket buttons are located. LMAO.

Tell us all about Mueller being corrupt and how donnie should fire him. LMAO.

Tell us there are no gas pipelines to transport natural gas, LMAO. And that's why they aren't extracting Marcellus and Utica shale gas. LMAO.

No shitting you dude, I honestly feel sorry for you. I have never seen someone embarrass themself so bad and not even be intelligent enough to realize it....and you actually think your posts are intelligent.
Tell us some more lies cunty.

LoL. Manafort and Flynn could have been charged by the feds in February. Nothing new has been revealed about either. Lets drag this out 2 more years and maybe we can charge Vanilla Ice for criminal music.

I guess the POTUS doesn’t oversee the DOJ? Great plan to wait until heat is brought onto the admin to begin looking into things that could’ve issues with Mueller. Real solid leadership there, from Trump and from the Congressional majority. No one on here said boo about Mueller until he hired Democratic donors.

Bullshit

1) dumb dave is an idiot

Laughable.
Sounds like some whackos are questioning the length of Mueller’s investigation. Their nerves must be getting frazzled.

Last edited:
Go ahead and make another balz money prediction nostradumbass.

I pretty much challenged any one of them to put their confidence in Mueller and predict if he ends up proving collusion and how it cost Hillary the Presidency.

None of them was willing to stake a prediction on Mueller's ultimate results.

Telling.

I pretty much challenged any one of them to put their confidence in Mueller and predict if he ends up proving collusion and how it cost Hillary the Presidency.

None of them was willing to stake a prediction on Mueller's ultimate results.

Telling.
So far nothing that has leaked from the leak filled investigation suggests there is anything related to collusion and now apparently they are meeting with the white house players.

Not according to all of the reporting that has been done by Circa and TheHill.
The Hill never reported that Mueller didn’t inform Obama or the State Department, only that he knew of the corruption.

Oh, it’s because he’s friends with Comey, right? Or because he hired Democrats? Conspiracy theories abound. It’s all one big cover up. Which prevents him from being impartial about Russia......because......well, he’s on the other team!

So far nothing that has leaked from the leak filled investigation suggests there is anything related to collusion and now apparently they are meeting with the white house players.
How is it leak filled?

The Hill never reported that Mueller didn’t inform Obama or the State Department, only that he knew of the corruption.

Oh, it’s because he’s friends with Comey, right? Or because he hired Democrats? Conspiracy theories abound. It’s all one big cover up. Which prevents him from being impartial about Russia......because......well, he’s on the other team!
If he knew of corruption and didnt report it how can he be qualified to do his job? I guess we can hope he reports all corruption he finds now given that track record.

If he knew of corruption and didnt report it how can he be qualified to do his job? I guess we can hope he reports all corruption he finds now given that track record.
You, The Hill, or anyone else thinking they know....have no idea what is reported from the head of the FBI to the WH. Thinking you do, because Sean Hannity tells you so, is fvcking weak minded and sad. Grow the fvck up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT