ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Flynn has flipped....

he must have some pretty significant info that he’s sharing. How much higher up the food chain can Mueller go than the National Security Director? Why would he possibly make a deal with someone up that high?

PS I’m thankful for Robert Mueller.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/us/politics/flynn-mueller-russia-trump.html

See he knew where the rigged voting machines were. He made the payments to the Russian company that supplied them and hid it from the FEC. The Russians slipped the fake machines in at night when lazy Libs were home either sleeping or sleeping with other male campaign staffers.

When voters in Wisconsin and Michigan went into booths thinking they were voting for Hillary, the Russian rigged machines flipped the votes to Trump because they had already figured out those two states would keep Hillary from the electoral College totals she needed to win.

It worked perfectly, now Flynn is laying out how the payments were made and the machines slipped in.

We should know everything by next Friday, and be ready to declare Hillary the real winner by Christmas.

For his intel Flynn will be named honory co-chair of the Democrat party...they don't like Keith Ellison anyway because he's friends with Donna Brazile and they're both pissed how Blacks were treated in favor Bernie.

Whew...finally got to the bottom of it. You happy now RPJ?

Talk about not having a story so instead there is speculation.

What speculation? I just laid it all out for RPJ what Flynn is going to tell Mueller. I don't speak Russian like @countryroads89 so I may be missing a few of the finer details, but that's basically what Flynn has for Mueller. RPJ is happy now.

Ha! You’ve never been very good at connecting the dots. It’s all a ruse! Nothingburger! [roll]

excerpt from linked NYT article:

"The notification alone does not prove that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with Mr. Mueller. Some lawyers withdraw from information-sharing arrangements as soon as they begin negotiating with prosecutors. And such negotiations sometimes fall apart.

Still, the notification led Mr. Trump’s lawyers to believe that Mr. Flynn — who, along with his son, is seen as having significant criminal exposure — has, at the least, begun discussions with Mr. Mueller about cooperating."

Yup he's "flipped" Trump's going down. RPJ gets to see Hillary sworn in...he avoids suicide.

so instead there is speculation.

"That agreement has been terminated,"

"Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation"

"It is unethical for lawyers to work together when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still under investigation."

"Mr. Flynn is regarded as loyal to Mr. Trump, but he has in recent weeks expressed serious concerns to friends that prosecutors will bring charges against his son, Michael Flynn Jr., who served as his father’s chief of staff and was a part of several financial deals involving the elder Mr. Flynn that Mr. Mueller is scrutinizing."

Tell us dumb dave, which one of those quotes is speculation?

LMAO!

April 17, 2012: President Barack Obama nominates Flynn, a U.S. Army lieutenant general who led operations in Afghanistan and Iraq, as the 18th director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Flynn takes over in July and, as part of his appointment, is given top-level security clearance.

April 30, 2014: Flynn announces his retirement from the DIA about a year earlier than expected. Media reports reveal that Flynn was effectively forced out over his combative management style and clashes over his attempted overhaul of the agency. The New Yorker later reports that DIA subordinates mocked Flynn for his loose relationship with the truth and said he spewed so-called “Flynn facts.” Flynn will become a vocal critic of Obama.

December 10, 2015: Flynn attends a Moscow gala for the Russian state-run news outlet RT, where he is seated next to the nation's president, Vladimir Putin. Flynn gets paid $33,750 for his hour-long talk at the event.

January 2016: Despite getting pushed out by the Obama administration, Flynn has his security clearance renewed.

February 2016: Flynn begins serving as an adviser for the Trump campaign and will soon become one of its public fixtures. He will even be considered as a potential running mate. Speaking at the Republican National Convention in July, Flynn leads the crowd in anti-Hillary Clinton “Lock her up” chants and says in his speech, “If I did a tenth of what she did, I'd be in jail today.”

November 10, 2016: Less than 48 hours after the end of the election, Trump and Obama meet for the first time in Oval Office. NBC News reports in May that, in this conversation, Obama warned Trump not to hire Flynn.

November 18, 2016: Trump hires Flynn as his national security adviser.

December 29, 2016: Flynn speaks with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak the same day the Obama administration announces sanctions on Russia over its alleged hacking of Clinton’s campaign. The FBI and Obama advisers are aware of the conversation.

January 22, 2017: The Wall Street Journal reports that U.S. counterintelligence agents are investigating communications between Flynn and Russian officials. Over the next three weeks, Flynn will initially say he does not recall the conversation, but he will gradually admit to the details in the report. Reports also show Flynn misled Vice President Pence about his talk with Kislyak.

January 31, 2017: Trump fires Sally Yates, the acting U.S. attorney general, after she tells the Justice Department not to defend Trump’s travel bans, which will later be halted by federal courts. After her ouster, multiple media reports indicate Yates warned White House officials about Flynn’s Russian relations and said they could become a serious issue. The White House denies this.

February 13, 2017: Facing continued scrutiny over the Russia call, Flynn resigns 24 days into his tenure with Trump, departing as the short-serving national security adviser.

March 8, 2017: Flynn registers with the Justice Department as a foreign agent who did $530,000 worth of lobbying work before Election Day, on behalf of a Dutch company tied to the Turkish government. Flynn did this work even while advising the Trump campaign and sitting in one some of Trump's classified security briefings.

March 30, 2017: The Wall Street Journal reports that Flynn had offered to testify before the FBI, Senate or House about the federal probe into Trump’s alleged Russia ties, if he is granted immunity from prosecution. Later reports indicate the offer was rejected.

May 8, 2017: On a day full of bombshells, Trump's former acting U.S. attorney general Sally Yates testifies before a Senate committee that she told the White House about Flynn's Russia talk 18 days before he resigned. She said she warned that Flynn "essentially could be blackmailed by the Russians." Meanwhile, the NBC News report reveals Obama's November warning to Trump about Flynn, which was ignored.

Through it all, Trump and the White House continue denying a scandal with Flynn and blaming Obama for giving the retired general security clearance. But an explanation never emerges for why Trump waited so long to take action on Flynn's Russia call.

"That agreement has been terminated,"

"Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation"

"It is unethical for lawyers to work together when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still under investigation."

"Mr. Flynn is regarded as loyal to Mr. Trump, but he has in recent weeks expressed serious concerns to friends that prosecutors will bring charges against his son, Michael Flynn Jr., who served as his father’s chief of staff and was a part of several financial deals involving the elder Mr. Flynn that Mr. Mueller is scrutinizing."

Tell us dumb dave, which one of those quotes is speculation?

LMAO!
It is all speculation. You really should learn the meaning of the words you use.

dave = king of denial

You have some rough days ahead, snowflake.

[banana]
Denial of what moron? The whole article is just speculation. Look up the definition of words. I wont have rough days ahead because I dont have my hopes tied to baseless speculation. Nothing that is happening or will happen affects my life. I will mock you every day and enjoy the laughs.

Denial of what moron? The whole article is just speculation. Look up the definition of words. I wont have rough days ahead because I dont have my hopes tied to baseless speculation. Nothing that is happening or will happen affects my life. I will mock you every day and enjoy the laughs.

Here is another gem:

So you have proof that Flynn violated that law?

what heat idiot..??

Dave is calling you out for YOUR BS...

which seems to be never ending...

what heat idiot..??

Dave is calling you out for YOUR BS...

which seems to be never ending...

BS?

You mean like three people already being indicted?

You mean like Flynn asking for a plea deal months ago?

You mean like Comey being fired?

You mean like Sally Yates being fired?

You mean like donnie jr admitting to meeting with Russians to obtain dirt on Hillary?

Still think the President isn't under investigation?

lol...

ok, Mueller, I appreciate you destroying the Podesta Group...

when are you going to realize the only skeletons you find will be Hilliarys ?

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
Mueller gets fired, it will be the end of Trump’s Presidency. Mueller might not come up with anything, he might just come up with crimes committed that have nothing to do with Russia. He might bring the whole admin down.

I just don’t understand why both right and left don’t want the investigation to finish. He’s not fabricating evidence.

I just don’t understand why both right and left don’t want the investigation to finish. He’s not fabricating evidence.
Only morons don't want the investigation to finish hence is why you see the nuts on this board repeat the same foolishness. Responsible individuals that care about this country want to know the truth and they have said so in the public.

Reactions: countryroads89
Notice how none of these leftists posting in this thread bothered to answer my question on if Mueller "proves" that Trump's collusion with Russians led to Hillary's defeat?

They're all so sure (especially country) that Mueller is closing in on Trump and has the goods on him but none of them is ready to say if he will be able to spell it all out and declare Trump's win fraudulent?

I have to give credit to boomer at least, who seems to be the only one on the Left not making any assumptions, and truly is waiting to see what Mueller comes up with. I personally think he (Mueller) is on a fishing expedition because his investigation to date has little to do with the election per se...it's all other things tangentially related to Trump but not directly related to whatever meetings he held with Russians to undermine the election process.

If that's evidence he's looking for he's doing a good job of keeping everyone diverted with all the other things he's looking into that have zero to do with how Trump actually stole Hillary's votes.

But boomer to his credit is not making any assumptions and is at least willing to wait and see what the final results of Mueller's work reveals. I have a feeling he will be the only one on the Left who survives once Mueller admits there is no hard evidence against Trump stealing a sure win away from Hillary.

Last edited:
Only morons don't want the investigation to finish hence is why you see the nuts on this board repeat the same foolishness. Responsible individuals that care about this country want to know the truth and they have said so in the public.

Yeah Bru...I sure appreciate your calls for Mueller to look into who ordered that fake dossier leaked and the subsequent FISA warrants issued based on the phony information contained in it. You've been real strong calling for Mueller to look into that, and who unmasked those names in Trump's campaign swept up in the illegal surveillance? Way to go my Man...being all responsible and digging for the Truth to protect our Freedom!

Are you ready to take that remedial vocabulary test yet to improve your Wonderlic scores or will you revert to your comfort zone of profane tirades?

That is the dem plan. Drag out the big lie to inflict maximum damage. Time to fire Mueller for corruption.

Dave who do you think will take it harder once Mueller cannot find any evidence of Trump's "collusion" with Russians that resulted in Hillary's defeat...country, RPJ or Bru?

My heart tells me country, but my head says RPJ...my understanding of how tough it is for Leftists to face the Truth says Bru. It'll be fun watching the meltdown among all of them nonetheless.

BS?

You mean like three people already being indicted?

You mean like Flynn asking for a plea deal months ago?

You mean like Comey being fired?

You mean like Sally Yates being fired?

You mean like donnie jr admitting to meeting with Russians to obtain dirt on Hillary?

Still think the President isn't under investigation?
Nowhere in your list of stupid did anything remotely close to collusion get mentioned moron.

Mueller gets fired, it will be the end of Trump’s Presidency. Mueller might not come up with anything, he might just come up with crimes committed that have nothing to do with Russia. He might bring the whole admin down.

Mueller can be replaced pretty easily. I know it is difficult to imaging to the left but there are plenty of folks who can finish the investigation who are not corrupt.

Who here has said the investigation should not be finished? Maybe for once you can be honest?

Notice how none of these leftists posting in this thread bothered to answer my question on if Mueller "proves" that Trump's collusion with Russians led to Hillary's defeat?

They're all so sure (especially country) that Mueller is closing in on Trump and has the goods on him but none of them is ready to say if he will be able to spell it all out and declare Trump's win fraudulent?

I have to give credit to boomer at least, who seems to be the only one on the Left not making any assumptions, and truly is waiting to see what Mueller comes up with. I personally think he (Mueller) is on a fishing expedition because his investigation to date has little to do with the election per se...it's all other things tangentially related to Trump but not directly related to whatever meetings he held with Russians to undermine the election process.

If that's evidence he's looking for he's doing a good job of keeping everyone diverted with all the other things he's looking into that have zero to do with how Trump actually stole Hillary's votes.

But boomer to his credit is not making any assumptions and is at least willing to wait and see what the final results of Mueller's work reveals. I have a feeling he will be the only one on the Left who survives once Mueller admits there is no hard evidence against Trump stealing a sure win away from Hillary.
Mueller will never end the investigation. That is why he needs fired.

Mueller will never end the investigation. That is why he needs fired.

He certainly is traveling on roads I don't think even he knows where they will end. He's like a Dog trying to sniff his way back home but has lost the scent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT