ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Flynn has flipped....

I guess it’s normal for FBI brass to conduct highly corrupt and illegal actions and only be forced to retire or be fired, and not prosecuted?

Plausible, they can't be prosecuted until the Mueller investigation is concluded, and the underlying evidence there has been totally consumed.

Must mean that Trump is part of this "Deep State" since he cannot get anyone (other than his own people) prosecuted.
I guess so. Whole thing makes me twitch. Cocky fvckers on both sides thinking they know everything, and mocking the other. I mean, it’s only the fvcking integrity of our system of government being questioned here, no big deal at all......we will just act when it’s politically appropriate. JFC

Plausible, they can't be prosecuted until the Mueller investigation is concluded, and the underlying evidence there has been totally consumed.
What? I know you’re not advocating that the SC investigation (that you called to be shut down) is following the crimes wherever they lead, so you’re saying we have to wait until Mueller issues his report and the thud echoes......then we can actually discover the crimes that really occurred?

What? I know you’re not advocating that the SC investigation (that you called to be shut down) is following the crimes wherever they lead, so you’re saying we have to wait until Mueller issues his report and the thud echoes......then we can actually discover the crimes that really occurred?

The initial purpose, and what Rosenstein directed Mueller to do, was to find Russian/Trump campaign ties. That was modified, and still a secret. We don't know what he's obligated to complete now. The Russian/Trump part is complete, as per the Flynn filing yesterday. Now we wait on whatever else he was tasked to complete. I think we're very close to that point, though.

Yes, I think Huber had to wait for the most part. He sat on the whistleblowers for the Clinton Foundation until recently. Why? Wray has refused to give Congress evidence based on ongoing investigations. Why would he allow Huber to out it if he won't give it to Congress? It's plausible that the additional investigations are on hold for the most part until Mueller is done.

The initial purpose, and what Rosenstein directed Mueller to do, was to find Russian/Trump campaign ties. That was modified, and still a secret. We don't know what he's obligated to complete now. The Russian/Trump part is complete, as per the Flynn filing yesterday. Now we wait on whatever else he was tasked to complete. I think we're very close to that point, though.

Yes, I think Huber had to wait for the most part. He sat on the whistleblowers for the Clinton Foundation until recently. Why? Wray has refused to give Congress evidence based on ongoing investigations. Why would he allow Huber to out it if he won't give it to Congress? It's plausible that the additional investigations are on hold for the most part until Mueller is done.
1) you don’t know where the SC’s investigation is at this point
2) I’m glad Huber was tasked, and I hope he goes on unfettered. But I don’t understand why there would be any need to wait for the Mueller report to be issued in order to release any evidence of wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation - the Obama Admin - or any elements of the DOJ
3) I’m sure there was misconduct in the FBI in regards to the Trump admin and the DOJ investigation of Russian influence. The emails prove as much in my mind. But that doesn’t mean there was outright criminal acts or even corrupt use of power. Just because some FBI brass were possibly biased towards gaining evidence against Trump, that doesn’t prove a larger conspiracy of the DOJ - DNC and the Obama WH in abjoint effort to spy of the Trump campaign.
4) I won’t believe the Steele dossier was completely fabricated until all of it is debunked, or someone tasked with compiling it or giving it to the DOJ admits they knew the information to be made up. I also wont believe the dossier was the sole basis for the entire Crossfire Hurricane operation until the FISA apps are unredacted and/or Mueller says he found bupkis.

I won’t believe the Steele dossier was completely fabricated until all of it is debunked, or someone tasked with compiling it or giving it to the DOJ admits they knew the information to be made up.

Hey Boomer why didn't listen to me when I said it wasn't verified?

yrnio2s770901.png

You could have listened to me...I even told the FBI it was all fake...they didn't listen either
download-326x245.jpg

Bruce Orr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT