ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for a timeline

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Now that Trump is elected, when do the slave auctions start again? Just curious, I was reading a lot on Facebook about blacks being returned to bondage with the GOP in control.

Now that Trump is elected, when do the slave auctions start again? Just curious, I was reading a lot on Facebook about blacks being returned to bondage with the GOP in control.

The fear is just baffling. I can understand the fear if you're Muslim or Hispanic, but African Americans and Homosexuals are freaking out that they too are going to be packed on a train.

The fear is just baffling. I can understand the fear if you're Muslim or Hispanic, but African Americans and Homosexuals are freaking out that they too are going to be packed on a train.

The stunning fact is that Trump was pro LGBT before either Obama or Hillary. I think I read that he favored gay marriage back in 2002. I could be wrong about the date, but I think it was early 2000's.

My wife is Lebanese and I have spoken with many, many of her friends. Most voted for Trump, even her Muslim friends. They too are fearful of unvetted migrants entering the country. Lebanon has over a million Syrian migrants and is now a pretty dangerous place. They are so tired to being tied to terrorism that they pray we do a lot to stop it in this country since they fear being blamed.

The stunning fact is that Trump was pro LGBT before either Obama or Hillary. I think I read that he favored gay marriage back in 2002. I could be wrong about the date, but I think it was early 2000's.

My wife is Lebanese and I have spoken with many, many of her friends. Most voted for Trump, even her Muslim friends. They too are fearful of unvetted migrants entering the country. Lebanon has over a million Syrian migrants and is now a pretty dangerous place. They are so tired to being tied to terrorism that they pray we do a lot to stop it in this country since they fear being blamed.

He's way more socially liberal than any other GOP President in history.

He's way more socially liberal than any other GOP President in history.

Very true. It will be interesting to see if he keeps the faith with the evangelicals and catholics that provided him huge margins of support. Not just abortion, but transgenders access to showers and locker rooms. Will his administration promote religious liberty? Very big questions.

Really goes to show just how poor the educational system is within their confines. They really have limited grasp on reality and what is factual. Sad, maybe, but appears a real truism. How much of this fear mongering can be laid at the feet of defeated Dems and the ever present biased media?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT