ADVERTISEMENT

Let the numbers do the talking again

He scrambles left...he moves right...he spins...he retreats...he trips over his shoelaces and loses nine more yards. CFE picks his water bottles up and trots back to the sideline. Meanwhile the game goes on.😄

OK, I ADMIT IT. YOU MADE ME LAUGH WITH THAT ONE. THE NUMBERS CHEER FOR ME, NOT YOU. WHEN YOU'RE 88 I HOPE NO ONE POUNCES ON YOU FOR EVERY MISSED COMMA OR PERIOD OR LETTER IN A WORD.

LOUISIANA MONROE,
CAREER BUILDER .

It's not like Don Nehlen
returned to the MAC.

NEHLEN WAS EXCEPTIONAL, EVEN WITH HIS 7-4 RECORD. RICH WAS BETTER, BUT FOR A SHORTER TIME. IF RICH HAD STAYED AT WVU 21 SEASONS THEN HE MIGHT HAVE DETERIORATED BELOW DON. I ONLY LET THE NUMBERS SPEAK AND I LISTEN. TOO MANY PEOPLE REFUSE TO DO THAT, JUST THROW OUT ASPERIONS.

NEHLEN WAS EXCEPTIONAL, EVEN WITH HIS 7-4 RECORD. RICH WAS BETTER, BUT FOR A SHORTER TIME. IF RICH HAD STAYED AT WVU 21 SEASONS THEN HE MIGHT HAVE DETERIORATED BELOW DON. I ONLY LET THE NUMBERS SPEAK AND I LISTEN. TOO MANY PEOPLE REFUSE TO DO THAT, JUST THROW OUT ASPERIONS.

When you are wrong,
you are wrong.

No HOF for RichRod.

You cannot get past that Don Nehlen is in College Football Hall Of Fame.
Major is the best player ever to play at WVU and Major is a College Football HOF Member.

And no RR players are in the College Football HOF, at this time.

Beat that drum.

But the tragedy, real tragedy is how much BullCrap
you're wasting here.

HOF
HOF
HOF
HOF
HOF

But if you continue to degrade, & Discredit Don Nehlen, I'll be back here again & again.

Harry Trout is number one! Super Rich is close 2nd. Dandy Don number three. Bill S a close four. NB hasn't cracked top ten while Dana should be forgotten.

You All can't Add.

Only HOF WVU Coach.

ONLY HOF Coach ever, Don Nehlen.

bBob is not even in the HoF.

Last edited:
When you are wrong,
you are wrong.

No HOF for RichRod.

You cannot get past that Don Nehlen is in College Football Hall Of Fame.
Major is the best player ever to play at WVU and Major is a College Football HOF Member.

And no RR players are in the College Football HOF, at this time.

THE NUMBERS SAY YOU ARE WRONG. IT'S NOT ME. IT'S THE NUMBERS. YOU ARE THINKING EMOTIONALLY AND THAT'S USUALLY A SURE WAY TO GET IT WRONG. I LOVE MY ALMA MATER AS MUCH AS ANYONE BUT MY WVU SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM EDUCATION AND 43-YEAR NEWSPAPER CAREER TAUGHT ME TO RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, THEN GO WHERE IT TAKES YOU, NOT WHERE YOU HEAD AND HEART WANT IT TO GO. DON WAS AN EXCELLENT COACH WHO DID WELL FOR WVU. RICH WAS AN EXCELLENT COACH WHO MOVED WVU UP THE NATIONAL RESPECT LADDER. WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY WITH BOTH BEING GOOD FOR WVU? WHY MUST YOU HATE ONE TO BACK THE OTHER? I DON'T. I NEVER HATE PEOPLE. I EVALUATE ACTIONS. AND NUMBERS. MAKE FEWER MISTAKES THAT WAY.

Rich destroyed records, fought to not pay his agreed buyout, told a recruit (Tyrell Pryer, or whatever his name was) that he was leaving before he told his team, trashed the schools reputation by helping Calvin McGee’s lie that a WV official told him he would never coach at WVU because he was black. Rich stated it in his deposition along with McGee. Bad thing is, the official was not even in town when he was allegedly at the football office telling McGee that. He produced the Christmas school program he attended and the plane tickets where he went directly to Pittsburg airport to fly north to visit family for the holidays..

Oh no, Rich was a victim, he was so sweet and pure as the wind driven snow.....

THE NUMBERS SAY YOU ARE WRONG. IT'S NOT ME. IT'S THE NUMBERS. YOU ARE THINKING EMOTIONALLY AND THAT'S USUALLY A SURE WAY TO GET IT WRONG. I LOVE MY ALMA MATER AS MUCH AS ANYONE BUT MY WVU SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM EDUCATION AND 43-YEAR NEWSPAPER CAREER TAUGHT ME TO RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, THEN GO WHERE IT TAKES YOU, NOT WHERE YOU HEAD AND HEART WANT IT TO GO. DON WAS AN EXCELLENT COACH WHO DID WELL FOR WVU. RICH WAS AN EXCELLENT COACH WHO MOVED WVU UP THE NATIONAL RESPECT LADDER. WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY WITH BOTH BEING GOOD FOR WVU? WHY MUST YOU HATE ONE TO BACK THE OTHER? I DON'T. I NEVER HATE PEOPLE. I EVALUATE ACTIONS. AND NUMBERS. MAKE FEWER MISTAKES THAT WAY.
Louisiana MONROE. .

No HOF, for PricRod.
PricRod made his bed and he has to sleep in it.

You're one those that look at the stats after a game and claims domination even while losing the game 28-7. Numbers only work for you because you can manipulate them to fit what you like. If your former boy toy Doctor Spear me had coached 7 or 8 years it could be an ugly look.

So take your fake numbers and post something relevant.

I'll show you some Stats,
9 - 13 Probably the biggest bomb
in West Virginia sports history...

Head Coach PricRod -
in one of the Biggest losses in
WVU sports history.

After WV, 6-15 at UMICHIGAN.

Louisiana MONROE. .

No HOF, for PricRod.
PricRod made his bed and he has to sleep in it.

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT MOFO STANDS FOR: MAN ONLY FUMBLES ON forever without a clue or any proof. Irrational responses lose to reason and intelligence every time. Ramble on, you MOFO.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Git
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT MOFO STANDS FOR: MAN ONLY FUMBLES ON forever without a clue or any proof. Irrational responses lose to reason and intelligence every time. Ramble on, you MOFO.
Got some more Numbers, 88.

9 - 13

HOF for PROD,
0 - in all Caps ZERO.

ANOTHER summary 6 - 15 at Michigan.

More interesting rambling
facts, Present Local -
Louisiana MONROE hot bed,
CAREER Changer Louisiana Monroe Football.

Bill Stewart saved WVU Ass.

Yet you are here claiming to be John Olesky…
I wouldn’t be throwing stones, alter

Git

Got some more Numbers, 88.

9 - 13

HOF for PROD,
0 - in all Caps ZERO.

ANOTHER summary 6 - 15 at Michigan.

More interesting rambling
facts, Present Local -
Louisiana MONROE hot bed,
CAREER Changer Louisiana Monroe Football.

Bill Stewart saved WVU Ass.

AND WHY SHOULD YOU OR ME CARE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT DID NOT HAPPEN AT WVU? THAT IS SO PETTY AND DEMEANING TO ANYONE WHO DOES. MICHIGAN? THAT TEAM UP NORTH? PISS ON THEM! ARIZONA? GREAT STATE TO VISIT, WHICH I HAVE MANY TIMES, BUT PISS ON THEM. LOUISIANA MONROE? GOOD OPENING OPPONENT FOR WUV TO HOST TO GIVE THE 2ND AND 3RD TEAM A CHANCE TO PLAY. PISS ON THEM? WVU? THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FOR IT! YOU DISAGREE WITH THAT? YOU'RE BEGINNING TO SOUND UNFORTUNATES WITH 50 IQs WHO KEEP REPEATING THE SAME WORDS OVER AND OVER AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WORD MEAN. I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR RECOVERY. SEEK PROFESSIONAL MENTAL HELP, PLEASE.

AND WHY SHOULD YOU OR ME CARE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT DID NOT HAPPEN AT WVU? THAT IS SO PETTY AND DEMEANING TO ANYONE WHO DOES. MICHIGAN? THAT TEAM UP NORTH? PISS ON THEM! ARIZONA? GREAT STATE TO VISIT, WHICH I HAVE MANY TIMES, BUT PISS ON THEM. LOUISIANA MONROE? GOOD OPENING OPPONENT FOR WUV TO HOST TO GIVE THE 2ND AND 3RD TEAM A CHANCE TO PLAY. PISS ON THEM? WVU? THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FOR IT! YOU DISAGREE WITH THAT? YOU'RE BEGINNING TO SOUND UNFORTUNATES WITH 50 IQs WHO KEEP REPEATING THE SAME WORDS OVER AND OVER AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WORD MEAN. I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR RECOVERY. SEEK PROFESSIONAL MENTAL HELP, PLEASE.
9 - 13

Mofo knows. In his heart he realizes we need RichRod back in Morgantown.
Sure as garbage disposal coordinator.

May I rephrase; 13 - 9.
Or
Was that 9 - 13?

Who is dumber, PROD
or the folks that lov RR, here?

I lov you more, Root..

I don't hate RR, but I don't like Stupidity nor folks who are Not Loyal to their OWN ALUMNI.

Back to playboy channel and mlb.
Being lotal to our alumni would mean supporting WV and WVU's own RichRod...not a bunch of carpet baggers from other states lol.

Being lotal to our alumni would mean supporting WV and WVU's own RichRod...not a bunch of carpet baggers from other states lol.
I'm bored talking to folks that defend RR.

May I rephrase, I'm bored here.

I'm bored talking to gullible folks and stupid folks that some ~~10 years later,
still see the world thru RR glasses.

Stupidity is - Stupidity Does.

Last edited:
Sure as garbage disposal coordinator.

May I rephrase; 13 - 9.
Or
Was that 9 - 13?

Who is dumber, PROD
or the folks that lov RR, here?

Who is dumber?

SIMPLE. THOSE WHO REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT RICH HAD A FANTASTIC RECORD AT WVU. HATRED DESTROYED THEIR BRAINS AND RATIONAL THINKING.

The poster who has stolen someone's identity on Facebook 👀
tvz...i try avoid this cesspool that root and buck and company have created....can you tell me the backstory on this? CFE is actually a troll too that stole someone else's name like bitchgregor did?

tvz...i try avoid this cesspool that root and buck and company have created....can you tell me the backstory on this? CFE is actually a troll too that stole someone else's name like bitchgregor did?

John Olesky doesn't know anything about this guy..
I guess Mr Olesky has owned some people on Facebook.
A straw man version of him on here was created to use as a pinata.

The real man will be at Monongah Town Hall on July 17th.
You can talk to him personally if you want

WHO STOLE MY CFE NAME? A TROLL? AS ST. PAUL SAID, I DON'T SUFFER FOOLS GLADELY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT