ADVERTISEMENT

Let the numbers do the talking again

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
WVU Coach Don Nehlen is in the College Football Hall of Fame with a 60.9% winning percentage in 30 years.

That’s 202-128 W-L.

NINETY coaches in the College Football Hall of Fame had better winning percentages than Don.

It’s not disrespectful to note that, just letting the numbers do the talking, not by making irrational claims because Don is a nice guy, which he is.

I have great respect for what Don did for my alma mater when he came from Bowling Green after being an assistant at Michigan.

But 90 of the 214 coaches inducted by 2014 did better than Don. 124 did worse. That pretty makes him average among Hall of Fame coaches. Which is not chopped liver. But not close to Bear Bryant or Nick Saban or Woody Hayes territory.

Both of Don’s undefeated regular seasons, in 1988 and 1993, came mostly against inferior competition. In 1988 only TWO defeated foes had winning records; in 1993, only FOUR did. So that meant WVU faced 9 teams having bad seasons in 1988 and 7 teams were sub-par in 1993.

So the 1988 and 1993 best seasons under Nehlen were against 17 losing teams and 6 winning teams. Level of competition helped as much as talent in blue and gold.

In 1993 Pitt was 3-8, Rutgers 4-7, Temple 1-10, Miami, Boston College and Syracuse 9-3 and Syracuse 6-4. Non-conference foes were Maryland 2-9, Missouri 3-7-1 and Eastern Michigan 4-7.

In 1993 WVU beat Miami before a still-record Mountaineer Field crowd of 70,222 en route to the Big East title.

The 41-7 Florida bowl beatdown I can’t explain. It was the reverse of WVU's 38-35 Sugar Bowl surprise of Georgia in the 2005 season when the Mountaineers shot out to a 28-7 lead in the 1st 17 minutes, then held on by its fingernails while being out-scored 28-10 by the Bulldogs the rest of the game. WVU just didn't do against Florida what Georgia did to almost turn it around.

In 1993 WVU quarterback Jack the Snake Kelchner threw 174 passes, completed 110 for 1,688 yards and 12 touchdowns, only about 1 TD pass per game. OK, but not stupendous.

Robert Walker ran for 1,250 yards, averaging 5.8 yards per carry. Pretty impressive.

And the defense had Aaron Beasley, who was a beastly Beasley as a defensive back even as a sophomore in 1993, so good that he played defense in the NFL for 9 seasons and had 24 interceptions, 10 forced fumbles and 4 fumble recoveries. The Pottstown (PA) pow! guy in 1994 led the nation with 10 interceptions (of his 19 while at WVU, the 2nd highest career total for a Mountaineer).

Keeping it in perspective among WVU coaches, and I know people get irate when I post numbers they don’t like and get angry at me instead of the numbers speaking about winning WVU career percentages:

1. Clarence “Doc” Spears 80.8%
2. Bill Stewart 70%.
3. Rich Rodriguez 69.8%
4. Jim Carlen 64.6%.
5. Bobby Bowden 61.8%.
6. Don Nehlen 61.4%
7. Art “Pappy” Lewis 60.2%.
8. Dana Holgorsen 59.8%

That makes Don 6th in career winning percentage at WVU. The numbers are indisputable, no matter how much you don’t like them. No matter what you say or think, it’s Spears, Stewart, Rodriguez, Carlen, Bowden, Nehlen, Lewis and Holgorsen in that order.

Live with it. Twist it any way you want. It’s not me talking. It’s the numbers shouting. Listen instead of yelling at me.

Percentages adjust as the years go by. Perhaps those other clowns should have stayed 20 years and WVU would be the better for it.

Your hatred of Nehlen is now noted. Even though you claim otherwise.

The 1988 team played a weak schedule - through no fault of their own. But that team was loaded. The O-Line was one of the best in the country. And we didn't just go 11-0... we destroyed teams. Penn State was down, but Alabama didn't score a TD on PSU - the week before we hung 51 points on them.
That said, I still doubt we would have beaten Notre Dame - even if Major hadn't separated his shoulder in the 1st quarter. I do think we were the 2nd best team in the US in 1988.

WVU Coach Don Nehlen is in the College Football Hall of Fame with a 60.9% winning percentage in 30 years.

That’s 202-128 W-L.

NINETY coaches in the College Football Hall of Fame had better winning percentages than Don.

It’s not disrespectful to note that, just letting the numbers do the talking, not by making irrational claims because Don is a nice guy, which he is.

I have great respect for what Don did for my alma mater when he came from Bowling Green after being an assistant at Michigan.

But 90 of the 214 coaches inducted by 2014 did better than Don. 124 did worse. That pretty makes him average among Hall of Fame coaches. Which is not chopped liver. But not close to Bear Bryant or Nick Saban or Woody Hayes territory.

Both of Don’s undefeated regular seasons, in 1988 and 1993, came mostly against inferior competition. In 1988 only TWO defeated foes had winning records; in 1993, only FOUR did. So that meant WVU faced 9 teams having bad seasons in 1988 and 7 teams were sub-par in 1993.

So the 1988 and 1993 best seasons under Nehlen were against 17 losing teams and 6 winning teams. Level of competition helped as much as talent in blue and gold.

In 1993 Pitt was 3-8, Rutgers 4-7, Temple 1-10, Miami, Boston College and Syracuse 9-3 and Syracuse 6-4. Non-conference foes were Maryland 2-9, Missouri 3-7-1 and Eastern Michigan 4-7.

In 1993 WVU beat Miami before a still-record Mountaineer Field crowd of 70,222 en route to the Big East title.

The 41-7 Florida bowl beatdown I can’t explain. It was the reverse of WVU's 38-35 Sugar Bowl surprise of Georgia in the 2005 season when the Mountaineers shot out to a 28-7 lead in the 1st 17 minutes, then held on by its fingernails while being out-scored 28-10 by the Bulldogs the rest of the game. WVU just didn't do against Florida what Georgia did to almost turn it around.

In 1993 WVU quarterback Jack the Snake Kelchner threw 174 passes, completed 110 for 1,688 yards and 12 touchdowns, only about 1 TD pass per game. OK, but not stupendous.

Robert Walker ran for 1,250 yards, averaging 5.8 yards per carry. Pretty impressive.

And the defense had Aaron Beasley, who was a beastly Beasley as a defensive back even as a sophomore in 1993, so good that he played defense in the NFL for 9 seasons and had 24 interceptions, 10 forced fumbles and 4 fumble recoveries. The Pottstown (PA) pow! guy in 1994 led the nation with 10 interceptions (of his 19 while at WVU, the 2nd highest career total for a Mountaineer).

Keeping it in perspective among WVU coaches, and I know people get irate when I post numbers they don’t like and get angry at me instead of the numbers speaking about winning WVU career percentages:

2. Bill Stewart 70%.
3. Rich Rodriguez 69.8%
4. Jim Carlen 64.6%.
5. Bobby Bowden 61.8%.
6. Don Nehlen 61.4%
8. Dana Holgorsen 59.8%

That makes Don 6th in career winning percentage at WVU. The numbers are indisputable, no matter how much you don’t like them. No matter what you say or think, it’s Spears, Stewart, Rodriguez, Carlen, Bowden, Nehlen, Lewis and Holgorsen in that order.

Live with it. Twist it any way you want. It’s not me talking. It’s the numbers shouting. Listen instead of yelling at me.
Do you post this same stuff on the BGN board too?

That’s 202-128 W-L.

2. Bill Stewart 70%.
3. Rich Rodriguez 69.8%
4. Jim Carlen 64.6%.
5. Bobby Bowden 61.8%.
6. Don Nehlen 61.4%
8. Dana Holgorsen 59.8%

At least get the past right. Coach Nehlen left Bowling Green to become the QB coach for Michigan from 1977-1979 under Bo Schembechler. He left Michigan to become the head coach at WVU in 1980 where he proceeded to go 6-6, 9-3, 9-3, 9-3, and 8-4 his first five years while winning 3 out of four bowl games. Numbers and percentages are irrelevant if not qualified by number of games played.

By your rankings if a coach came here for one year and won 10 games he would be the winningest WVU coach of all time by percentage. While factual it would be meaningless. What would the results be if you used a 50 game or five year minimum? How about a ten year minimum? Compare apples to apples for a valid analysis. Is that unreasonable?

Do you post this same stuff on the BGN board too?
At least get the past right. Coach Nehlen left Bowling Green to become the QB coach for Michigan from 1977-1979 under Bo Schembechler. He left Michigan to become the head coach at WVU in 1980 where he proceeded to go 6-6, 9-3, 9-3, 9-3, and 8-4 his first five years while winning 3 out of four bowl games. Numbers and percentages are irrelevant if not qualified by number of games played.

By your rankings if a coach came here for one year and won 10 games he would be the winningest WVU coach of all time by percentage. While factual it would be meaningless. What would the results be if you used a 50 game or five year minimum? How about a ten year minimum? Compare apples to apples for a valid analysis. Is that unreasonable?

YOU'RE RIGHT, IT'S APPLES AND ORANGES. JUST AS SPEARS IN 1922 CAN'T BE COMPARED TO NEHLEN OR RICH OR BOBBY. I ONLY POST THE PERCENTAGES. I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE MAKE OF THEM. THEY TALK TO ME. APPARENTLY NO ONE ELSE IS LISTENING.

YOU'RE RIGHT, IT'S APPLES AND ORANGES. JUST AS SPEARS IN 1922 CAN'T BE COMPARED TO NEHLEN OR RICH OR BOBBY. I ONLY POST THE PERCENTAGES. I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE MAKE OF THEM. THEY TALK TO ME. APPARENTLY NO ONE ELSE IS LISTENING.
Your perspective is all that matters to you. It is after all, your reality. You didn't post here challenging anyone to change your mind. Nor did I. I may be just a little more anal about qualifying percentages but I'm good with that. Take care.

That’s 202-128 W-L.

2. Bill Stewart 70%.
3. Rich Rodriguez 69.8%
4. Jim Carlen 64.6%.
5. Bobby Bowden 61.8%.
6. Don Nehlen 61.4%
8. Dana Holgorsen 59.8%

Sadly, you miss the point entirely. Don Nehlen almost single handedly brought WVU into national prominence during the critically important growth/emergence of the television era of big time college football. He became one of the most respected figures in the game because of his ability to win on the big stage at a place like WVU. That’s why he’s in the HOF. He was the right man at the right time in a very tough place (then) to recruit and win. Without Don, WVU never becomes the Power 5 worthy, respected national brand it is today. How you don’t seem to grasp that and why you would go out of your way to post a bunch of statistics to try and diminish what he (and those players) accomplished is beyond me. Those are the big picture facts that actually matter.

Last edited:
This alter is the village idiot in a village of idiots.

Sad because he is impersonating a real life person.

If he wants to prove me wrong he should post his "research" onto his supposed Facebook page

This alter is the village idiot in a village of idiots.

Sad because he is impersonating a real life person.

If he wants to prove me wrong he should post his "research" onto his supposed Facebook page
You're now moving onto picking on someone twice your age? Not sure why you have so much angst towards the elder poster. A quick look at his writings on social media seems to suggest the two of you share a common, woke philosophy on life.

I know it's early,
very early
but We Wish to Nominate
RR into the Louisiana Monroe Hall of Fame.

RR ain't getting into WVU HoF.
RR isn't (proper enunciation)
getting into College Football HOF.

But RR needs a home.

We need to open our arms
and reward Temper Tantrums,

We need to celebrate Ncaa Probation.

We need sympathize with all
the Back Stabbing.

We need to embrace the Raisest Claims,
and
REWARD all RR FOLKs who lov RR.

We need to open our hearts and forgive illicit affairs with Staff Employees.

Last edited:
You're now moving onto picking on someone twice your age? Not sure why you have so much angst towards the elder poster. A quick look at his writings on social media seems to suggest the two of you share a common, woke philosophy on life.
😂 Now this is funny

Kilabeas said... (original post)

For a former newspaper editor, you sure make a lot of mistakes.
Jack the Snake? That doesn’t even rhyme...it’s Jake.
You listed Syracuse twice as teams with winning records, left out a 9-3 Virginia Tech team and completely whiffed on our non-conference win over No. 17 ranked Louisville, which also finished 9-3.
You claim to be a numbers guy, but you always ***** them up.

I admit my mistake. So I went back and let the calculator do the math for me since my 88-year-old brain strays.
2007 UNDER RICH RODRIGUEZ

WVU 64, Western Michigan 24 Western Michigan finished 5-7

WVU 48, Marshall 23 Marshall finished 3-9

WVU 31, Maryland 14 Maryland finished 6-7

WVU 48, East Carolina 7 East Carolina finished 8-5

WVU 13, South Florida 21 South Florida finished 9-4

WVU 55, Syracuse 14 Syracuse finished 2-10

WVU 55, Mississippi State 13 Mississippi State finished 8-5

WVU 31, Rutgers 3 Rutgers finished 8-5

WVU 38, Louisville 31 Louisville finished 6-6

WVU 28, Cincinnati 23 Cincinnati finished 10-3

WVU 66, Connecticut 21 Connecticut finished 9-4

WVU 9, Pitt 13 Pitt finished 5-7

WVU 48, Oklahoma 28 Oklahoma finished 11-3

COMBINED RECORD OF WVU’S OPPONENTS FOR THE SEASON: 91-75 (80-72 REGULAR SEASON)

UNDER DON NEHLEN

In 1993

WVU 41, Pitt 21 Pitt finished 3-8

WVU 58, Rutgers 22 Rutgers finished 4-7

WVU 49, Temple 7 Temple finished 1-10

WVU 17, Miami 14 Miami finished 9-3

WVU 17, Boston College 14 Boston College finished 9-3

WVU 14, Virginia Tech 13 Virginia Tech finished 9-3

WVU 43, Syracuse 0 Syracuse finished 6-4

WVU 36, Louisville 34 Louisville finished 9-3

WVU 42, Maryland 37 Maryland finished 2-9

WVU 35, Missouri 3 Missouri finished 3-7-1

WVU 48, Eastern Michigan 6 Eastern Michigan finished 4-7

WVU 7, Florida 41 in Sugar Bowl Florida finished 11-2

COMBINED SEASONS OF WVU OPPONENTS: 72-65 (61-63 REGULAR SEASON)

REGULAR SEASON RICH 80-72, DON 61-63.

Rich’s 2007 team beat SEVEN teams by a combined 299 points, an astounding average of 37.4 points a game. It was a combination steamroller and flamethrower!

Rich’s 2007 team DESTROYED 6 teams with winning records by 20 to 48 points!

And lost to South Florida by 8 and Pitt by 4.

WVU beat Western Michigan by 40 points, Marshall by 25 points, East Carolina by 41 points, Syracuse by 41 points, Mississippi State by 42 points, Rutgers by 28 points, Connecticut by 45 points, Oklahoma by 20 points, Maryland by 17 points

Don’s 1993 team beat ONE team with a winning record by more than 3 points, demolished a 6-4 Syracuse by 43-0.

Those are the numbers talking impartially. Do with them what you want. Twist or believe your eyes.

Even the real John Olesky says his imposter is clueless 😂

He knows that WVU never played in the “precursor” to the Rose Bowl

O - 2 with national championship on the line, vs South Florida and Pittsburgh - In the same Season.
Laying the. VERBAL Egg, of all Eggs.

We all are allowed indiscretions, but your candidate will never be celebrated - once this Tread is Expunged.

Then off to UMichigan with Terrell Pryor....oooops
Terrell Pryor played at Ohio State.

At least Don Nehlen,
HOF Coach Don Nehlen came back to work after disappointing chapters.
Don Nehlen won his last game at WVU.

And Bill Stewart beat Oklahoma,
in the Clean Up Game.

Last edited:

Official site
After 1922 they played a game in Pasadena that is now known as the 1923 Rose Bowl.

This isn't something that a sports journalist will continue to write. It would ruin his reputation

Be careful...

Even the real John Olesky says his imposter is clueless 😂

He knows that WVU never played in the “precursor” to the Rose Bowl
Since I was bored earlier, I looked up on Facebook, to see if there were common posts made by Mr. Olesky, as those made on these forums, and I did see a few made by him, but they were all made to one of the WVU sports sites on Facebook, so I believe Mr. Olesky here is the real deal. That, or CFE is another of your alter troll accounts, and you're also mimicking his Facebook account. As I wrote that last sentence, I realized just how strong of a possibility that truly is.

Since I was bored earlier, I looked up on Facebook, to see if there were common posts made by Mr. Olesky, as those made on these forums, and I did see a few made by him, but they were all made to one of the WVU sports sites on Facebook, so I believe Mr. Olesky here is the real deal. That, or CFE is another of your alter troll accounts, and you're also mimicking his Facebook account. As I wrote that last sentence, I realized just how strong of a possibility that truly is.

😂
You Telegraphed your next move. This is why you suck at this.

This is why Twitter has blue tags because of people like you

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
The criminal mind gets himself or herself into trouble because they actually think they are smarter than they really are
Why they think they can commit crimes and get away with it
Majority of them believe they are clever

Remember that

The criminal mind gets himself or herself into trouble because they actually think they are smarter than they really are
Why they think they can commit crimes and get away with it
Majority of them believe they are clever

Remember that
Sounds like you're brainstorming (to yourself) to come up with another profile, something like Criminal Behaviorist/Profiler Nutcase?

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Sounds like you're brainstorming (to yourself) to come up with another profile, something like Criminal Behaviorist/Profiler Nutcase?

🤣
Don't even need to because you bite on everything.

This is your life. I can see this but the fact remains that you are too busy trying to protect what you believe you have...

Do you understand that..
You don't have anything on this message board. Just a guy who has a bunch of profiles
Similar to me. But I only use one of them now
You on the otherhand don't even though it is already known. More than that you attempt to make people on the message board think you don't.🤣

Every account you use is known by the administrators/owners of this site

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Don't know about that, but back to the subject at hand.

The Biggest Difference between
Don Nehlen and RR,
is that Don Nehlen didn't run off to Michigan with his Hair Plugs on Fire - after (just after) one of the biggest Disaster in West Virginia History,
losing to 5-7 Pitt.

You listed Syracuse twice as teams with winning records, left out a 9-3 Virginia Tech team and completely whiffed on our non-conference win over No. 17 ranked Louisville, which also finished 9-3.

I admit my mistake. So I went back and let the calculator do the math for me since my 88-year-old brain strays.

UNDER DON NEHLEN

In 1993

Rich’s 2007 team beat SEVEN teams by a combined 299 points, an astounding average of 37.4 points a game. It was a combination steamroller and flamethrower!

WVU beat Western Michigan by 40 points, Marshall by 25 points, East Carolina by 41 points, Syracuse by 41 points, Mississippi State by 42 points, Rutgers by 28 points, Connecticut by 45 points, Oklahoma by 20 points, Maryland by 17 points

Don’s 1993 team beat ONE team with a winning record by more than 3 points, demolished a 6-4 Syracuse by 43-0.

Those are the numbers talking impartially. Do with them what you want. Twist or believe your eyes.
I always thought the 1993 team was mostly smoke and mirrors as far as overall talent. The 1988 and 2007 teams are easily the two most powerful Mountaineer teams I have witnessed with a rare blend of talent that may have been better together than the sum of the parts. The way to beat those two teams was to disrupt the chemistry by effectively taking out the QB. A healthy Major Harris lead team would likely have beaten that Notre Dame team 3 out of 4 times, according to a very knowledgeable and honest source. (Don Nehlen)

Pitt would have had no chance against a healthy Pat White in 2007. That team went on to beat a then 11-2 and #3 ranked Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl by 20 points and over 100 more total yards. You saw it, whoever you are if you're reading this. It wasn't Don's coaching nor Rich's that made those two teams badass, it was the players. Coaches win by putting winning teams together, rarely by calling special plays. It's funny how over time, a head coach's wins pretty much reflect his ability to recruit. As they say, it ain't the Xs and Os it's the Jimmys and Joes.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and mofo
Don't know about that, but back to the subject at hand.

The Biggest Difference between
Don Nehlen and RR,
is that Don Nehlen didn't run off to Michigan with his Hair Plugs on Fire - after (just after) one of the biggest Disaster in West Virginia History,
losing to 5-7 Pitt.

Rich Rod is like one of those one hit wonder bands/singer

They catch a fad and ride with it but there is no substance there.

Don Nehlen on the other hand created a legit program that was sustainable for the most part. He is one of those singers/bands that put out 3-4+ great albums.

Completely stupid to have numerous threads discussing a coach from 15 years ago that is now the OC at UL Monroe.

If you haven't found out by now it was a good thing he left..
Paying for something that wasn't worth its value

Reactions: mofo
In rechecking other numbers I found this:

WVU 13, South Florida 21 South Florida finished 9-4 #35 in final season rankings

WVU 55, Mississippi State 13 Mississippi State finished 8-5 #33 in final season rankings

WVU 28, Cincinnati 23 Cincinnati finished 10-3 #17 in final season rankings

WVU 66, Connecticut 21 Connecticut finished 9-4 #37 in final season rankings

WVU 48, Oklahoma 28 Oklahoma finished 11-3 #8 in final season rankings

UNDER DON NEHLEN

In 1993

WVU 17, Miami 14 Miami finished 9-3 #15 in final season rankings

WVU 17, Boston College 14 Boston College finished 9-3 #13 in final season rankings

WVU 14, Virginia Tech 13 Virginia Tech finished 9-3 #22 in final season rankings

WVU 36, Louisville 34 Louisville finished 9-3 #24 in final season rankings

WVU 7, Florida 41 in Sugar Bowl Florida finished 11-2 #5 in final season rankings

NEHLEN BEAT #13, #15, #22 AND #24. FOUR TOP 25 TEAMS.

RODRIGUEZ BEAT #8, #17, #33, #35, #37 TWO TOP 25 TEAMS

THE NUMBERS GIVE IT TO NEHLEN FOR TOP 25 TEAMS

AND TO RODRIGUEZ FOR BEATING THE HIGHEST-RANKED TEAM.

SEE, I GO WITH THE NUMBERS, NO MATTER WHERE THEY TAKE ME.

NUMBERS SAY DON HAD AN EASIER SCHEDULE BUT BEAT TOUGHER TEAMS, AS CONTRADICTORY AS THAT SOUNDS.

NUMBERS OFTEN SURPRISE ME. OPINIONS ARE MEANINGLESS TO ME, EVEN MINE.

EVERYONE, INCLUDING YOU, KNOWS THAT I ONLY LOG INTO ONE NAME ON THIS SITE. MAYBE YOU DO IT AND THINK EVERYONE ELSE DOES. CERTAINLY I'M NOT MICHIGANHERD. I'VE TAKEN HIS IDIOTIC POSTS ON TIME AND TIME.
🤣
Quit trying so hard to protect your alter...

Once again reread what I wrote.

You continue to embarrass WVU and John Olesky.

I get it. You think it is funny.
But really not because you are creating a caricature of an actual person without his permission

Reactions: Rootmaster
🤣
Quit trying so hard to protect your alter...

Once again reread what I wrote.

You continue to embarrass WVU and John Olesky.

I get it. You think it is funny.
But really not because you are creating a caricature of an actual person without his permission

Log back onto your MichiganHerd account

That doesn't mean you think I am MichiganHerd? Logical to assume that's what you meant. There's only one Cuyahoga Falls Eers. There are 5 John Oleskys, though -- my dad, me, my son, his son, my grandson. You're need to spray the insults around to get all of us.

Log back onto your MichiganHerd account

That doesn't mean you think I am MichiganHerd? Logical to assume that's what you meant. There's only one Cuyahoga Falls Eers. There are 5 John Oleskys, though -- my dad, me, my son, his son, my grandson. You're need to spray the insults around to get all of us.

🤣

Guy owns the halfwits on Facebook

I see where the problem is at. But we can bring the real man here if you want.
Won't be too hard

Don Nehlen almost single handedly brought WVU into national prominence during the critically important growth/emergence of the television era of big time college football.
I went to army boot camp in 1986. A soldier from Washington state told me, "I love WVU'S logo."
That is how Nehlen put WVU into the national consciousness.
WVU had 0 network games on TV 1977, 78, 79. WVU was on back on ABC [network] in 1982, 83, 84 for games with Pitt and BC. I give Nehlen the credit.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and JWG66
I went to army boot camp in 1986. A soldier from Washington state told me, "I love WVU'S logo."
That is how Nehlen put WVU into the national consciousness.
WVU had 0 network games on TV 1977, 78, 79. WVU was on back on ABC [network] in 1982, 83, 84 for games with Pitt and BC. I give Nehlen the credit.
Dang Ironic...

The Irony of this discussion is Mike Karin, was the wvu staff employee that coordinated the Flying WV.

Holgerson sent Mike Karin unfairly & unjustifiably Packing.

Holgerson let allot great people leave, mostly the assistant coaches Purge.

UNDER DON NEHLEN

In 1993

You have completely gone over the edge. Check your meds and make sure you are still taking them. Wouldn't want you to lose any in the news paper articles from the 1920's through 2007 that you have hoarded within your home.

You seriously need to attend your group therapy sessions again.

🤣

Every account you use is known by the administrators/owners of this site
Yes, I'm well aware of that. If you recall, I had about a 1600 post, 40 page HOF mega thread on the outing of you and your two dozen alters. Likely would be quadruple that size by now, had your little friend not ruined it.

I've had to take a few extended vacations from this board, so I can assure you Vernon would have exposed any alters, had I ever been so lame to have any.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT