ADVERTISEMENT

Leading cause of death ages

roadtrasheer

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2016
Parkersburg
18 to 25 is fentanyl. Instead of Democrats going to the border to save one life they are pushing a vaccine. Just think if our politicians did there jobs all the kids who would be alive...

Honestly, their actions show me that they really don't care. Even DEA says it's a big problem, but nothing gets done. I just don't understand, how it can be so overlooked and unimportant.

Honestly, their actions show me that they really don't care. Even DEA says it's a big problem, but nothing gets done. I just don't understand, how it can be so overlooked and unimportant.
Blows my freaking mind ....
Democrats on this board & in D
C just dont get what's going on .they shut down our country saying to save one life ( mainly olds) but wont do a dang thing to stop the fentanyl from freely streaming across the border , not only do they not stop them the dirty bastards ship them & the drugs around the country free of charge....

Blows my freaking mind ....
Democrats on this board & in D
C just dont get what's going on .they shut down our country saying to save one life ( mainly olds) but wont do a dang thing to stop the fentanyl from freely streaming across the border , not only do they not stop them the dirty bastards ship them & the drugs around the country free of charge....
Totally agree!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT