ADVERTISEMENT

Lame Duck Helmet Head

just accept the fact you were wrong. Take a lap and shut up.

Aw Stone..........don't expect Kinky Coal to do anything but criticize anything related to WVU. He challenged you to post a link supporting your claim and when you did he refused to read it because he proved once again what a dumbass he is. Apparently that law firm he claims to own doesn't pay enough for him to afford $3 to access the article.

Someone go give King coal a hug. Poor fellas head is about to explode

There's another article with Luck discussing the fact baseball not being fully funded.

He's just mad that he's wrong. He asked for a link and I gave him one. Then he won't read it and just makes up assumptions about the article he didn't even read.

my little bitch is mad
How do you know that you own delusional WVU fans? It takes two posters and four posts to try to defend a defenseless position. Out of curiosity, I did a little research, and what I discovered was that in 2012, Oliver Luck decided to go "all in" on the baseball program by firing Van Zandt, PLANNING A NEW STADIUM, and hiring a need coach, who ended up being Mazey. The construction of the new stadium began in 2013 and was finished in 2015. Helmet Head didn't lead his team to the NCAA Tournament until 2017. What saved WVU's baseball program were Luck and the new stadium more than Mazey. Sorry to ruin your narrative and debunk this lie about Mazey of yours, Stoned Cold Idiot: "He took a baseball program that was on the brink of being shutdown and turned it around." "On the brink of" means very close to something. To say that WVU's baseball program was on the brink of being shutdown is a lie. Take your loss and STFU, Stoned.

How do you know that you own delusional WVU fans? It takes two posters and four posts to try to defend a defenseless position. Out of curiosity, I did a little research, and what I discovered was that in 2012, Oliver Luck decided to go "all in" on the baseball program by firing Van Zandt, PLANNING A NEW STADIUM, and hiring a need coach, who ended up being Mazey. The construction of the new stadium began in 2013 and was finished in 2015. Helmet Head didn't lead his team to the NCAA Tournament until 2017. What saved WVU's baseball program were Luck and the new stadium more than Mazey. Sorry to ruin your narrative and debunk this lie about Mazey of yours, Stoned Cold Idiot: "He took a baseball program that was on the brink of being shutdown and turned it around." "On the brink of" means very close to something. To say that WVU's baseball program was on the brink of being shutdown is a lie. Take your loss and STFU, Stoned.
You should bow out of this conversation now before you make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.. You challenged someone, the challenge was met, but you still refuse to accept the truth because you can't afford $3 to read the article. As the old saying goes, "No need to be stupid unless you are willing to show it off." And you proudly put your stupidity on full display every day. Dumbass.

you mad? Take a lap and stfu

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
You should bow out of this conversation now before you make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.. You challenged someone, the challenge was met, but you still refuse to accept the truth because you can't afford $3 to read the article. As the old saying goes, "No need to be stupid unless you are willing to show it off." And you proudly put your stupidity on full display every day. Dumbass.
said the program was never close to being shut down. Asks for link, gets one. Redirects.

You should GFYS, geezer. Nobody gives a sh1t about what some Gomer from Gilmer hilljack thinks about anything.

said the program was never close to being shut down. Asks for link, gets one. Redirects.
You couldn't have graduated from a decent college or university. No, WVU's baseball program wasn't close to being shut down, imbecile. On the contrary, Oliver Luck "doubled down" and committed substantial resources to improve the baseball program. The new stadium was the key. Sorry that your Mazey man-love is idiotic. Perhaps, WVU will finally advance past the first round of the NCAA Tournament in Helmet Head's final season and send you into full orgasm. LOLOLOLOLOLOL at you.

You couldn't have graduated from a decent college or university. No, WVU's baseball program wasn't close to being shut down, imbecile. On the contrary, Oliver Luck "doubled down" and committed substantial resources to improve the baseball program. The new stadium was the key. Sorry that your Mazey man-love is idiotic. Perhaps, WVU will finally advance past the first round of the NCAA Tournament in Helmet Head's final season and send you into full orgasm. LOLOLOLOLOLOL at you.
'Send me a link' Gets link. Throws tantrum.

Try and enjoy the long weekend..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT