ADVERTISEMENT

Lame Duck Helmet Head

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
WVU's baseball skipper is retiring with an eight-game losing streak in Big 12 tournament games.

WVU's baseball skipper is retiring with an eight-game losing streak in Big 12 tournament games.
well then if you are going by that statistic the third baseman should have been gone 5 years ago.......most overrated team in the country....face it he can't cut the mustard (and blue).......as our VP says we must find the root causes for this abject yearly failure

well then if you are going by that statistic the third baseman should have been gone 5 years ago.......most overrated team in the country....face it he can't cut the mustard (and blue).......as our VP says we must find the root causes for this abject yearly failure
You're high again, aren't you? No matter how hard you try to change the subject, nothing you post will remove the stain of an eight-game conference tournament losing streak, and I can assure you that Ryan Day hasn't lost eight consecutive games of any kind in his life. This is karma for helmet head being such a smug little turd who raised the profile of a terrible baseball program but didn't win a single Big 12 tournament or have any success in the NCAA tournament, assuming that he pees down his leg as usual during baseball's "big dance" in the next couple of weeks.

You're high again, aren't you? No matter how hard you try to change the subject, nothing you post will remove the stain of an eight-game conference tournament losing streak, and I can assure you that Ryan Day hasn't lost eight consecutive games of any kind in his life. This is karma for helmet head being such a smug little turd who raised the profile of a terrible baseball program but didn't win a single Big 12 tournament or have any success in the NCAA tournament, assuming that he pees down his leg as usual during baseball's "big dance" in the next couple of weeks.
you are talking baseball smack.....my how the so called mighty have fallen

you are talking baseball smack.....my how the so called mighty have fallen

Who the hell cares about what a baseball coach wears? And only Kinky Coal is so desperate for attention to worry about it. Just more of his usual anti WVU BS. What's next for him, Ping Pong smack, maybe synchronized swimming smack? Must be boring driving from parking lot to parking lot trying to find somewhere that he can siphon free WiFi from.

Who the hell cares about what a baseball coach wears? And only Kinky Coal is so desperate for attention to worry about it. Just more of his usual anti WVU BS. What's next for him, Ping Pong smack, maybe synchronized swimming smack? Must be boring driving from parking lot to parking lot trying to find somewhere that he can siphon free WiFi from.
I know...I hear sheetz is really cracking down

Yet, you give your fellow geezer and delusional WVU fan a free pass when he posts literally dozens of times on here about Ohio State's former basketball coach's attire. In case you're too old to remember, college football and basketball aren't played in May. I'll be sure to remind you in August that WVU's mediocre football program's ceiling is a condiment bowl win over a basketball school missing its best players, and that your basketball program sucks.

you obviously don't follow college baseball and the great job Mazey has done with the program.
"Great job?" He's coached at WVU for 12 seasons and never advanced past the regional round of the NCAA Tournament and has a losing Big 12 record. If by "great job" you mean great in comparison to his predecessor, then I agree, but the bar is incredibly low. Your effusive praise of him confirms what I've always said, which is that it's pointless to be a college baseball fan in a cold weather climate.

"Great job?" He's coached at WVU for 12 seasons and never advanced past the regional round of the NCAA Tournament and has a losing Big 12 record. If by "great job" you mean great in comparison to his predecessor, then I agree, but the bar is incredibly low. Your effusive praise of him confirms what I've always said, which is that it's pointless to be a college baseball fan in a cold weather climate.
DId MU beat them this year?

DId MU beat them this year?
I believe so, Tony, but crown Mazey's a$$ anyway...LOL I watched my first few innings of college baseball this season the other night as Ohio State pounded heavily favored Nebraska by the score of 15-2. I couldn't help but think of Ohio State's even bigger destruction of Mazey's Mountaingoats earlier this season. Oh, and before the delusional Old Fold & Blue fans jump in here, I'm not saying that Ohio State's baseball program is good.

He took a baseball program that was on the brink of being shutdown and turned it around. In all aspects. Fact. End of story. But go ahead and try to discredit the job he's done.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Yet, you give your fellow geezer and delusional WVU fan a free pass when he posts literally dozens of times on here about Ohio State's former basketball coach's attire. In case you're too old to remember, college football and basketball aren't played in May. I'll be sure to remind you in August that WVU's mediocre football program's ceiling is a condiment bowl win over a basketball school missing its best players, and that your basketball program sucks.
I will assume that I am the aforementioned geezer.....I commented upon the used car salesman's attire because he looked like he'd been gang raped in a goodwill store, and that was on his best day.....you can call the FB program mediocre if you want but they won their bowl game and scored more points on the FIRST offensive play than the nuts did the whole contest against mighty mizzou.....and every team lost players after the regular season so quit using that as an excuse....and yes the basketball team sucked...but it took your sorry assed team overtime on your own floor with help from the zebras to escape our terrible team......your obsession with all things wvu has reached the crisis point where you have stooped to baseball smack ......there are sources of help out there.......1 -800- HUGYBEAR is one I know can help and there are others. If finances are a problem we could have a car wash or bake sale for you but please get some help.....OB Stone Cold, Westsider and yours truly do love to mess with you....headed to my imaginary farm tomorrow....I'll beam you up if you like🖖

He took a baseball program that was on the brink of being shutdown and turned it around. In all aspects. Fact. End of story. But go ahead and try to discredit the job he's done.
On the brink of being shut down? LOL, such a drama queen. Congrats on being first round tournament fodder for the better baseball programs in the South and West, I guess. #HangaBanner

I will assume that I am the aforementioned geezer.....I commented upon the used car salesman's attire because he looked like he'd been gang raped in a goodwill store, and that was on his best day.....you can call the FB program mediocre if you want but they won their bowl game and scored more points on the FIRST offensive play than the nuts did the whole contest against mighty mizzou.....and every team lost players after the regular season so quit using that as an excuse....and yes the basketball team sucked...but it took your sorry assed team overtime on your own floor with help from the zebras to escape our terrible team......your obsession with all things wvu has reached the crisis point where you have stooped to baseball smack ......there are sources of help out there.......1 -800- HUGYBEAR is one I know can help and there are others. If finances are a problem we could have a car wash or bake sale for you but please get some help.....OB Stone Cold, Westsider and yours truly do love to mess with you....headed to my imaginary farm tomorrow....I'll beam you up if you like🖖
Somebody's butt hurt...somebody's throwing a tantrum and begging other delusional Old Fold & Blew fans to save him from this meany...LOLOLOLOLOL

Somebody's butt hurt...somebody's throwing a tantrum and begging other delusional Old Fold & Blew fans to save him from this meany...LOLOLOLOLOL
Do you seriously think that your BS posts cause any butt hurt around here? Especially when it comes to baseball smack. Now get busy researching Ahia State's fortunes against us in other meaningless non revenue sports like rowing, ribbon gymnastics, or bowling. I'm sure you will find something there that you can report here. Hop to it and try to inject a little wit into it this time around, even though witty posts aren't really in your wheelhouse.

No congrats in order...all college baseball is irrelevant in my book! " Ping, goes the bat after contact with the ball".
I also hate those aluminum bats. I don't often watch baseball but when I do I want to hear the crack of a wooden bat when it hits the ball, not something that sounds like a message notification on a cell phone.

Do you seriously think that your BS posts cause any butt hurt around here? Especially when it comes to baseball smack. Now get busy researching Ahia State's fortunes against us in other meaningless non revenue sports like rowing, ribbon gymnastics, or bowling. I'm sure you will find something there that you can report here. Hop to it and try to inject a little wit into it this time around, even though witty posts aren't really in your wheelhouse.
"Souls in a jar"..........game set match

Reactions: old buzzard
if that is what you gathered from my post then I suggest that in addition to your WVU thing that you need help for you might want to schedule a class in reading comprehension, because yours is seriously lacking......must be that ahia state degree shining thru [banana] [banana]

On the brink of being shut down? LOL, such a drama queen. Congrats on being first round tournament fodder for the better baseball programs in the South and West, I guess. #HangaBanner
old horrendous stadium with limited seating, no locker room, lack of interest, lack of support. It was being considered. Sorry if facts disappoint you

Ohio State plays their home bb games in Cleveland???

Reactions: KingCoal
Who gives a shit about a losing streak in the conference tournament? That is about the dumbest bullshit I've read from you and you are generally really fuking dumb.

Yep, I'm the straw that stirs the drink 'round these parts, and regularly send the delusional Old Fold & Blew fans such as yourself into a tizzy. It's my job here; it's what I do.

Who gives a shit about a losing streak in the conference tournament? That is about the dumbest bullshit I've read from you and you are generally really fuking dumb.
Long holiday weekend for you and the other orange-cone collectors, huh? You'd be the first one on here to brag about a Big 12 conference tournament championship, if the sh!tty Mountaingoats ever won one in a sport that mattered.

old horrendous stadium with limited seating, no locker room, lack of interest, lack of support. It was being considered. Sorry if facts disappoint you
Sorry that you made up some bullsh1t about WVU's baseball program being terminated and I called you out. Go ahead and post a link to any story from a reputable source to support your fairy tale. WVU's baseball program was not going to be disbanded before Helmet Head arrived in Morganhole, and you know it.

Sorry that you made up some bullsh1t about WVU's baseball program being terminated and I called you out. Go ahead and post a link to any story from a reputable source to support your fairy tale. WVU's baseball program was not going to be disbanded before Helmet Head arrived in Morganhole, and you know it.
Per Mazey, after he took the job, he was informed that they had considered eliminating the baseball program. Iowa State eliminated their baseball team in 2001 due to budget cuts. So, I can see why you'd think there was never any talk of WVU doing the same with the lack of interest, no stadium, no locker room unless they went to the Shell building, etc. Budget cuts happen. Track and Field went away. But carry on pumpkin.

Per Mazey, after he took the job, he was informed that they had considered eliminating the baseball program. Iowa State eliminated their baseball team in 2001 due to budget cuts. So, I can see why you'd think there was never any talk of WVU doing the same with the lack of interest, no stadium, no locker room unless they went to the Shell building, etc. Budget cuts happen. Track and Field went away. But carry on pumpkin.
No link, huh? Helmet Head wouldn't be motivated to exaggerate the state of the baseball program to make himself look like the hero who arrived in Morganhole on his white horse and saved the day, right? This is so consistent with his narcissistic personality. I had never heard the nonsense about shutting down the baseball program until you posted it the other day. It's a myth and reminds me of Jerry Jones' fairy tale about how broke and hopeless the Cowboys' franchise was before he bought it. You'd think he bought the Jacksonville Jaguars...LOL

No link, huh? Helmet Head wouldn't be motivated to exaggerate the state of the baseball program to make himself look like the hero who arrived in Morganhole on his white horse and saved the day, right? This is so consistent with his narcissistic personality. I had never heard the nonsense about shutting down the baseball program until you posted it the other day. It's a myth and reminds me of Jerry Jones' fairy tale about how broke and hopeless the Cowboys' franchise was before he bought it. You'd think he bought the Jacksonville Jaguars...LOL
Here you go Gazette article from 2017

Headline reads:

Before recent successes, WVU baseball program was in danger of being eliminated​

Happy reading bitch. It's okay to admit you are stupid and that you were wrong. I'm sure the story was a planted article from Mazey back in 2017 to make himself look like a hero. Enjoy your weekend knowing you're an idiot.

I could show you another link of Oliver Luck discussing that the baseball program was not fully funded. So, it was an issue. But I've proved my point. Carry on

Headline reads:

Before recent successes, WVU baseball program was in danger of being eliminated​

Happy reading bitch. It's okay to admit you are stupid and that you were wrong. I'm sure the story was a planted article from Mazey back in 2017 to make himself look like a hero. Enjoy your weekend knowing you're an idiot.

I could show you another link of Oliver Luck discussing that the baseball program was not fully funded. So, it was an issue. But I've proved my point. Carry on
I'm not paying to read that liberal rag, Stoned. Let me guess: A WVU fan masquerading as a journalist quoted Mazey saying in 2017, that WVU's baseball program was in danger many years before then. Am I right again? Why would something that supposedly happened before 2012 first be reported in 2017? It's called revisionist history. Translation: Helmet Head essentially says, "look at me, worship me, I saved your baseball program." Give me a fvcking break. You're not this naive, are you?

P.S. These are your exact words in your first post about this subject: "He took a baseball program that was on the brink of being shutdown and turned it around." That is a wild exaggeration, if not a lie.

Last edited:
I'm not paying to read that liberal rag, Stoned. Let me guess: A WVU fan masquerading as a journalist quoted Mazey saying in 2017, that WVU's baseball program was in danger many years before then. Am I right again? Why would something that supposedly happened before 2012 first be reported in 2017? It's called revisionist history. Translation: Helmet Head essentially says, "look at me, worship me, I saved your baseball program." Give me a fvcking break. You're not this naive, are you?

P.S. These are your exact words in your first post about this subject: "He took a baseball program that was on the brink of being shutdown and turned it around." That is a wild exaggeration, if not a lie.
just accept the fact you were wrong. Take a lap and shut up.

Headline reads:

Aw Stone..........don't expect Kinky Coal to do anything but criticize anything related to WVU. He challenged you to post a link supporting your claim and when you did he refused to read it because he proved once again what a dumbass he is. Apparently that law firm he claims to own doesn't pay enough for him to afford $3 to access the article.

Someone go give King coal a hug. Poor fellas head is about to explode

Aw Stone..........don't expect Kinky Coal to do anything but criticize anything related to WVU. He challenged you to post a link supporting your claim and when you did he refused to read it because he proved once again what a dumbass he is. Apparently that law firm he claims to own doesn't pay enough for him to afford $3 to access the article.
There's another article with Luck discussing the fact baseball not being fully funded.

He's just mad that he's wrong. He asked for a link and I gave him one. Then he won't read it and just makes up assumptions about the article he didn't even read.

my little bitch is mad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT