ADVERTISEMENT

" Kansas would be a Bowl team if they played MU's

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
schedule". Hahahahahahahahahahaha...can we put that nonsense to bed now? Lost to the Bobs by 16 on their home field and haven't won a conference game since they beat, well you know who four years ago!

schedule". Hahahahahahahahahahaha...can we put that nonsense to bed now? Lost to the Bobs by 16 on their home field and haven't won a conference game since they beat, well you know who four years ago!
I really don't think you guys realize how bad your schedule is. You play 6 teams rated outside the top 96 and a FCS team. How bad did Ohio beat MVU last year? You guys are much closer to Kansas than you want to admit. 0-12

I really don't think you guys realize how bad your schedule is. You play 6 teams rated outside the top 96 and a FCS team. How bad did Ohio beat MVU last year? You guys are much closer to Kansas than you want to admit. 0-12

The Herdiots truly don't realize how pathetic their schedule has been over the years. In another thread I mentioned that last year they only played four teams that finished the season with a winning record and three of those were Herd losses.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
They lost to Ohio just like you guys did.
I can't remember the last time OU won in Huntington. The truth is the battle of the bell has been pretty much a " home team wins" series. I guess they beat us when Cato was a Soph in Huntington on a last second turnover but that has to be their only road win in the series in the last 40 years. Not sure they've ever beaten us by 16 in Huntington like they handed it to the poor Jayhawks!

Are we talking about the same "Bobs" that have beaten Marshall 4 out of the last 5 games, which includes a 37-point beat-down?

Reactions: WVU82 and TIREPUNK
Are we talking about the same "Bobs" that have beaten Marshall 4 out of the last 5 games, which includes a 37-point beat-down?
I know we beat them to death in 2014 in Huntington, probably a 37 point beat down as well. For the most part home team rules with us and the Bobs , except for the Motor City Bowl matchup , won by the Herd.

I know we beat them to death in 2014 in Huntington, probably a 37 point beat down as well. For the most part home team rules with us and the Bobs , except for the Motor City Bowl matchup , won by the Herd.

4 out of the last 5 games.....tsk tsk

So, let me get this straight, herd fans somehow find a moral victory in Ohio U beating Kansas but don't want to discuss getting their asses handed to them by Ohio U, 44-7 in 2011? Makes sense.
I'll discuss it, Athens has been tough on us...but KU didn't invade Athens!

Non sequitor....when did they beat us by 16 in Huntington, I didn't say that.

Non sequitur?

You said "ever" and I took you at your word.

"Not sure they've ever beaten us by 16 in Huntington like they handed it to the poor Jayhawks!" -Tonycried

"By 22" -30CAT

Not too complicated.

Reactions: WVU82
Non sequitur?

You said "ever" and I took you at your word.

"Not sure they've ever beaten us by 16 in Huntington like they handed it to the poor Jayhawks!" -Tonycried

"By 22" -30CAT

Not too complicated.
Again I ask, when?

If you're a Herd fan, I'm pretty confident you know.
My memory banks only go back so far...I remember the 2012 game but can't remember any others, I think even as a I-AA team I remember beating them at home but losing on the road.

Wow, I was a student at MU in 1977 but don't remember that beat down....back then OU was I-A and we were I-AA.

You certainly have a knack for making excuses. That coupled with your selective memory indicates you should have been a career politician.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT