ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas State loss. Putting things into perspective

Don Nehlen built our program and he had proven he could win at a very high level, so when he had the poor seasons, we had every reason to believe he could get us back on track. Holgorsen has proven absolutely nothing and we have no reason to believe he ever will. He may at some point, but we just don't have anything to fall back on to this point.
i would like to see proof Nehlen could win at a very high level that shows his 7 wins per year average are better than Holgorsens.

Guys this silly talk, WVU had a down year this season, But to throw the coach under bus like this is just foolish. May be thinking here needs to change I mean I have seen you most of your games and I am telling you guys WVU beat WVU with stupid play calling, mistakes, turnovers no team in The Big 12 can play like and hope to win. KSU your team had the chance just could make that play to win! VS top teams of Big 12 WVU was out coached and made many mistakes. This stuff makes new players not want to play here. I understand why you guys are mad but move on you guys have a bowl game be happy. Some teams are not going to bowls. Football and sports are to be fun not a life changing or living and breathing this sport. Life is too short enjoy life and stop this.

Guys this silly talk, WVU had a down year this season, But to throw the coach under bus like this is just foolish. May be thinking here needs to change I mean I have seen you most of your games and I am telling you guys WVU beat WVU with stupid play calling, mistakes, turnovers no team in The Big 12 can play like and hope to win. KSU your team had the chance just could make that play to win! VS top teams of Big 12 WVU was out coached and made many mistakes. This stuff makes new players not want to play here. I understand why you guys are mad but move on you guys have a bowl game be happy. Some teams are not going to bowls. Football and sports are to be fun not a life changing or living and breathing this sport. Life is too short enjoy life and stop this.
You should be lecturing on your on board. The LSU's president and Louisiana's governor had to step in or you would have fired the second most winning coach in your school's history.

Reactions: countryroads89
A down year isn't the issue. Down years since Holgorsen got here, with no reason to expect improvement is the issue. Everyone remembers the BCS victory over Clemson, in his first year, but forgets the rest of the season. With the talent differential between us and the rest of the conference, every game should have looked like the Orange Bowl.

Our recruiting is no better than Rodriguez or Stewart, compared to popular myth. Our depth may be better, but our starters aren't as good. We have a QB that wouldn't be third string on most DIA teams, two starting receivers who can't catch, a coach who has no strategy or game planning and calls random plays, just for the hell of it. We are a very undisciplined team. We had a pretty decent defense, that loses a ton of talent. I just don't see next year being any better...

I know LSU was about to make the mistake of a lifetime by firing Les Miles, Lucky for us LSU Tigers he remains. WVU is out of place in The Big 12 I know you guys had no choice. Coaches sometimes just do not fit the program or players are not right for this coach. All of that aside whatever WVU does about their football coach, one has to be clear would be worth taking on another coach like you have now? I know WVU fans want better but think if Danna is fired who do you get that is better at this point in the game? Danna needs help like someone to call the Offense that would be the biggest help for WVU that I can see. Guys hang in there you have a football team in The Big 12 and your Basketball team is a beast. Look on the bright side you could still be AAC be thankful

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT