ADVERTISEMENT

Just to be Honest..

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
I would bet that every ex-POTUS had/has classified documents that they took when they packed up and left office.
The question I have is why the Archive people targeted Trump when he left.

I would bet that every ex-POTUS had/has classified documents that they took when they packed up and left office.
You make up a theory to make it seem like Trump has been treated unfairly which is not true. Trump is a criminal not a victim.

I keep hearing talking heads on MSM saying what Trump did was much more worse than what Joe Biden has done. But, how do we know?

Here's why Biden's situation is worse than Trump:

1. Joe Biden was Vice President, which means he cannot take documents.
2. Joe Biden was Vice President, which means he doesn't have the authority to declassify any documents.
3. Joe Biden was Vice President, which means he's as guilty as any other non-President figure that's gotten into serious trouble when taking documents.
4. Joe Biden is a moron.

Unauthorized removal or retention of classified documents is a federal crime punishable by up to five years in prison.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
You make up a theory to make it seem like Trump has been treated unfairly which is not true. Trump is a criminal not a victim.
If Trump is a criminal, then so is Biden. Actually, Biden is a criminal whether or not Trump is.

I have no idea who this account is. However there's a lot of truth in this meme. All people have to do is Google each situation. But like I have said numerous times Presidents can do things Vice Presidents and Secretary of States cannot.

What Biden did is worse. The more important question is what were the documents Biden had, what were they being used for, and who else had access.

If forgetfulness is a crime, then Joe is guilty as charged.
If stupidity is a crime, then you are guilt as charged. He did the exact same thing by retaining top secret documents in an unauthorized location that Trump did. And if it is forgetfulness then why did he send lawyers to recover the documents--the same lawyers who are said to have discovered the documents and immediately reported their discovery? If they were discovered November 2, why are we just now learning about it. Is it because Biden was trying to keep the crime secret until after the midterms? You can run from the facts, but you can't hide.

giphy.gif

If stupidity is a crime, then you are guilt as charged. He did the exact same thing by retaining top secret documents in an unauthorized location that Trump did. And if it is forgetfulness then why did he send lawyers to recover the documents--the same lawyers who are said to have discovered the documents and immediately reported their discovery? If they were discovered November 2, why are we just now learning about it. Is it because Biden was trying to keep the crime secret until after the midterms? You can run fro the facts, but you can't hide.

giphy.gif

Well the bold part isn't true. So why keep saying it? If you don't want to vote for Trump. Fine. However Trump was President, has a Secret Service Detail, and put a special lock on the storage area as requested by the Government.

Oh, it just got worse for old mush-brains Biden. The latest batch of documents were actually recovered from his garage.

His fvcking garage at his home in Delaware.

Damn.

Well the bold part isn't true. So why keep saying it? If you don't want to vote for Trump. Fine. However Trump was President, has a Secret Service Detail, and put a special lock on the storage area as requested by the Government.
Again, scaffolding. If he's going to say Biden didn't commit a crime, then he'll have to say the same about Trump.

If stupidity is a crime, then you are guilt as charged. He did the exact same thing by retaining top secret documents in an unauthorized location that Trump did. And if it is forgetfulness then why did he send lawyers to recover the documents--the same lawyers who are said to have discovered the documents and immediately reported their discovery? If they were discovered November 2, why are we just now learning about it. Is it because Biden was trying to keep the crime secret until after the midterms? You can run from the facts, but you can't hide.

giphy.gif
If you're going to call it a crime then they both are guilty except neither will be charged with simply possessing the docs.

If you're going to call it a crime then they both are guilty except neither will be charged with simply possessing the docs.
So if there is no underlying crime then with what will Trump charged?

So if there is no undying crime then with what will Trump charged?
Obstruction of justice for not turning over his documents to archives when requested. They were told not to move the documents yet Trump employees are on video moving document boxes. Trump lawyers lied saying that all docs had been returned. Trump ignored the subpoena to return the docs. All he had to do was cooperate but no.

Just to you.

No. More importantly Trump didn’t commit a crime with this and Garland probably should find an off ramp sooner than later before it turns into a mess he can't control.

Obstruction of justice for not turning over his documents to archives when requested. They were told not to move the documents yet Trump employees are on video moving document boxes. Trump lawyers lied saying that all docs had been returned. Trump ignored the subpoena to return the docs. All he had to do was cooperate but no.

He was still working with them. They couldn't hold their load. Because Politics. Because Orange Man Bad. Compared to how other Presidents were treated they now look even worse and this only erodes more faith in our institutions. It's almost like it's the crazy ass left that wants to ignite Anarchy.

It’s not obstruction of justice if Trump had no obligation to turn over documents he rightfully possessed. If he rightfully possessed the documents he had no obligation to corporate.

Not Q

Garland to make a Statement at 1:15. Has until then to finalize how he screws Trump with what he will do.

It’s not obstruction of justice if Trump had no obligation to turn over documents he rightfully possessed. If he rightfully possessed the documents he had no obligation to corporate.
Does the gov't subpoena records it has no right to? The records weren't Trump's to possess. I guess you'll learn like Trump will.

Does the gov't subpoena records it has no right to? The records weren't Trump's to possess. I guess you'll learn like Trump will.
You’re suggesting the government never overreaches? 🤣

If the records were Trump’s to possess then the records weren’t Biden’s to possess.

forrestgump.jpg

Let me be a little more direct. If Garland doesn't announce that the Biden aides that found these documents were only there to witness an ongoing investigation being conducted by the FBI and DOJ. The Congress needs to start impeachment on both.

@Gunny46

See how the argument unfolded to the underlying crime? This is why you scaffold the argument. Now Forrest moe has argued that Biden had a right to the top secret documents in unsecured locations, while Trump had no right to top secret documents in secured locations.

@Gunny46

See how the argument unfolded to the underlying crime? This is why you scaffold the argument. Now Forrest moe has argued that Biden had a right to the top secret documents in unsecured locations, while Trump had no right to top secret documents in secured locations.
Huh? 🤣 🤣 🤣 why make stuff up?

Oh, so you’re saying Biden illegally possessed top secret documents? Ok, then we can agree. I look forward to your support of his impeachment.
lol hey, it's your story....and I look forward to seeing Trump in his orange jumpsuit. I'd be very surprised if Repubs impeach Biden over this but if the bar is that low then probably every POTUS going forward will be impeached.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT