ADVERTISEMENT

Just to be Honest..

lol hey, it's your story....and I look forward to seeing Trump in his orange jumpsuit. I'd be very surprised if Repubs impeach Biden over this but if the bar is that low then probably every POTUS going forward will be impeached.
So you think feel Trump should go to jail, but that’s too low a bar for impeachment. You’ve twisted yourself into a flab pretzel.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
bar is that low
The bar after the 2016-2020 Democrats:

R.e563cab170184fc80d83302dc08600f5

lol hey, it's your story....and I look forward to seeing Trump in his orange jumpsuit. I'd be very surprised if Repubs impeach Biden over this but if the bar is that low then probably every POTUS going forward will be impeached.

#Corvette SCIF is probably going to start trending and I don't think Musk will throttle it. Unfortunately many probably won't laugh at it because Biden has put Democracy in such peril with his illegal actions.

Huh? When was Joe accused of obstructing justice?
I didn’t say he did. You just said he had no legal right to possess top secret documents while out of office. By definition that means what he did was illegal.

There are lots of criminals who haven't been brought to justice yet. Be patient, (more) justice is coming for Trump.
You may be right.....will that make you happy?

Last edited:
You may be right.....will that make happy?
If the missing word is "you" the answer is probably. Trump needs to pay dearly for what he has put the country through and for the crimes he has committed doing so. You can't be a criminal thug POTUS and expect there to be no consequences.

Does the gov't subpoena records it has no right to? The records weren't Trump's to possess. I guess you'll learn like Trump will.
The records also were not Biden to possess.....also.....Trump was/is disputing that he had no right to them......the courts will decide his claim.
His lawyers say they turned over many items and they were cooperating with the FBI......the FBI says otherwise.

LOL......"As I said earlier this week, and by the way, my Corvette is in a locked garage, so it's not like they're sitting out on the street," Biden said, referring to the second batch of documents.

Reactions: moe
Based on what has been discovered about the Biden docs......I would think that Garland should have his storm troopers raid every place Biden has....and have the press covering his storm troopers entering.......just like they did Mar a Largo.
BTW......NO ONE at Mar a Largo EVER resisted any move the FBI made.

Based on what has been discovered about the Biden docs......I would think that Garland should have his storm troopers raid every place Biden has....and have the press covering his storm troopers entering.......just like they did Mar a Largo.
BTW......NO ONE at Mar a Largo EVER resisted any move the FBI made.
Really? you still have no idea why the Trump FBI raid happened? Do you read anyone's posts but your own? I'd say that Joe has been searched more than Trump was. Trump has way more offices in different properties that I don't think were searched. Trump still hasn't turned over all of the missing documents. Let's try this one more time, Joe cooperated, Trump did not.

Last edited:
Really? you still have no idea why the Trump FBI raid happened? Do you read anyone's posts but your own?
Yes...I thoroughly read all the Mar a Largo raid docs you posted......at this point they are nothing but allegations.

On a side note......can we stop this back and forth nonsense for a few minutes ?
Do you think that time has passed Huggs by? I think we may need to move on from him......this current team seems to regress more each game....just like his teams of the past several years.

Last edited:
Ok....does charges make you feel better?
When you say everything is an allegation, you make it sound like Trump ignoring a subpoena is just someone's opinion or up for discussion. There's probably a short, clear legal definition of when a subpoena is not being responded to likely involving time limits. Trump can challenge it all in court if he makes it that far. Trump has had poor legal counsel through all of this.

You make up a theory to make it seem like Trump has been treated unfairly which is not true. Trump is a criminal not a victim.
or hold the VP to the same standard as Trump, even the smear campaign by the press.

ADVERTISEMENT