ADVERTISEMENT

Just to be clear...

You'll have to ask Putin. But I guarantee it has nothing to do with anything Biff did. That's just a shallow argument for the bifftards to cling to.
A shallow argument? You mean like claiming Putin would have done it when Trump was president even though Trump was president for 4 years and Putin didn't do it?

Bless your heart.

Trump would have deferred to his pal Putin and stayed out of it. Trump hated NATO and there's no way he would have tried to unite it (and the world) like Biden has to oppose the war. Trump would have argued that Ukraine is nothing to us. He wasn't going to involve our military there.
Psst....

Everything you just claimed Trump would do is exactly what Biden has done.

Moron.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
A shallow argument? You mean like claiming Putin would have done it when Trump was president even though Trump was president for 4 years and Putin didn't do it?

Bless your heart.
Could put bama & moe in a blender pour them out & still wouldn't amount to 1 ounce of common sense. They dont understand that under Trump we was energy independent. We had China back stepping & north korea wasn't testing missiles. They dont understand energy rules the world . Energy =power.

Could put bama & moe in a blender pour them out & still wouldn't amount to 1 ounce of common sense. They dont understand that under Trump we was energy independent. We had China back stepping & north korea wasn't testing missiles. They dont understand energy rules the world . Energy =power.
They both repeat what they watched on msnbc last night.

Word for word.

Literal sheep.

You'll have to ask Putin. But I guarantee it has nothing to do with anything Biff did. That's just a shallow argument for the bifftards to cling to.

Poor Ukraine. Putin and Xi obviously gave the Biden Crime Family a better deal.

John Bolton......laughable.

Putin did not invade when Trump was in the White House...Fact.

Why is Biden still pumping Russian oil into the United States?

What a dumbass Biden is....we all saw it on display last night.

John Bolton......laughable.

Putin did not invade when Trump was in the White House...Fact.

Why is Biden still pumping Russian oil into the United States?

What a dumbass Biden is....we all saw it on display last night.
A lot of us didn't see it on display last night. I was watching reels about corgis.

Why not?

John Bolton says Trump wouldn't have stood in Putin's way if a Russian invasion of Ukraine had happened during his term

:joy: :joy: :joy:

"It's hard for me to describe how little he knows," Bolton said in the interview with Vice.

"When you're operating on such a poor understanding of the circumstances you're talking about, ultimately, your opinions have to be totally unsound," Bolton added. "And ultimately reality triumphs, and these opinions are seen for the flimsy and twisted thoughts that they really are."

In the same interview, Bolton criticized Trump for his lack of understanding of "what the stakes were in Ukraine."

"He once asked (then-White House Chief of Staff) John Kelly if Finland was part of Russia. What he cared about was the DNC server, and Hunter Biden, and the 2016 election, and the 2020 election," Bolton said.
You must be really be getting desperate. Now dredging up your old enemy John Bolton.

I did not watch live....watched clips later....I was watching a western on Grit.
I didn't realize the SOTU was last night until I turned the radio over to local metronews this AM to get hs basketball scores from last night.

John Bolton. Lol.

I guess getting an interview with Vice was better than his day job as a barista at Starbucks

President Joe Biden in his command performance last night;
"Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people."

Not only would Putin have over run Ukraine if biff were President, but biff would have branded it as a victory for America. I’m retarded
SniffEer. Would you remind me how many tyrannical leaders invaded other neighboring countries under Trump?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
DemocraticSen. Joe Manchin opted to sit with Republican members during Tuesday’s State of the Union rather than his Democratic colleagues.

As Biden gave his address, Manchin remained seated and refrained from clapping as others applauded the president for lauding items within his Build Back Better bill, including the expanded Child Tax Credit that expired in December, which Manchin opposed.

During parts of the address, Manchin was spotted leaning over to speak to Romney on several occasions.

Later on, Manchin was seen on the phone and did not stand as people applauded Biden’s Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Not only would Putin have over run Ukraine if biff were President, but biff would have branded it as a victory for America.
Biden last night....“Go get him”? What’s that all about? Place your bets

DemocraticSen. Joe Manchin opted to sit with Republican members during Tuesday’s State of the Union rather than his Democratic colleagues.

As Biden gave his address, Manchin remained seated and refrained from clapping as others applauded the president for lauding items within his Build Back Better bill, including the expanded Child Tax Credit that expired in December, which Manchin opposed.

During parts of the address, Manchin was spotted leaning over to speak to Romney on several occasions.

Later on, Manchin was seen on the phone and did not stand as people applauded Biden’s Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson.
He is effectively caucusing with the GOP now without doing it officially.

Well what's worse a wolf in plain site or a wolf in sheep's clothing? Talking to Romney is not much better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT