ADVERTISEMENT

Just to be clear...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Former President Donald Trump Saturday praised Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and called him "brave" for remaining in Kyiv while it remains under attack by Russia.

"The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling," Trump said in his address at the CPAC conservative gathering in Orlando."We are praying for the proud people of Ukraine. God bless them all."

Former President Donald Trump Saturday praised Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and called him "brave" for remaining in Kyiv while it remains under attack by Russia.

"The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling," Trump said in his address at the CPAC conservative gathering in Orlando."We are praying for the proud people of Ukraine. God bless them all."
First, kudos to him for saying that. Thought it was a good gesture.

Second, I thought we were told to hate Ukraine, their government, and the president?

Second, I thought we were told to hate Ukraine, their government, and the president?
No. That was Russia. Because Russia conspired with Trump to fix the 2016 election. Or so we were told.

Ukraine has made several of our key politicians extremely wealthy. The last thing they are going to do is tell us to hate Ukraine. Where will all their grifts and kickbacks come from then?

They are crooked. Paid Hunter tons of money for favorite status by his corrupt dad. Of course, corruption runs in the entire family.

No. That was Russia. Because Russia conspired with Trump to fix the 2016 election. Or so we were told.

Ukraine has made several of our key politicians extremely wealthy. The last thing they are going to do is tell us to hate Ukraine. Where will all their grifts and kickbacks come from then?
And it’s continuing. They’ve already approved aide to the Ukraine

I guess no one here remembers that time that Trump held up $400M in security funding to Ukraine for a personal and political vendetta. Hopefully hair paint Rudy is still in Kiev trolling the streets.

Reactions: moe and bamaEER
I guess no one here remembers that time that Trump held up $400M in security funding to Ukraine for a personal and political vendetta. Hopefully hair paint Rudy is still in Kiev trolling the streets.
That he held back because of Ukrainian corruption after having previously authorized 2 tranches of lethal aid? Sure. Im also old enough to remember when Russia invaded Ukraine last week under Biden’s watch.

I guess you’re too stupid to know it’s not our responsibility to give them aide

Reactions: 30CAT
ead60578b380be0a.jpg

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I’m old enough to remember none of this happening under #45

lol moron Tucker Carlson trying to walk back his Putin love too. Nothing has changed. Anti-democratic, anti-American, right-wing love and deep respect for authoritarians like Putin remains strong.

lol moron Tucker Carlson trying to walk back his Putin love too. Nothing has changed. Anti-democratic, anti-American, right-wing love and deep respect for authoritarians like Putin remains strong.
Do you realize how dumb you are?

Reactions: 30CAT
Henry Ford loved him some Hitler at one time, too.........

Trumps statement stands for itself....he walked back nothing...where did he ever say Putins attacking Ukraine was a good and great thing.
You are all in on context....when it suits you politics.

Damn you are one dumb individual. He isn't walking anything back. He's been consistent and clear eyed during all of this. Until Biden and the Democrats stop allowing you far left communist to control the party I can only assume you are actually rooting for Russia, China. and for our country to fall. Anyone with a room temperature I.Q. knows until we bring home manufacturing of things vital to National Security and start producing oil here on a much larger scale our adversaries have us by the balls. Let me know when Biden, Democrats, and Rhinos start doing that. Because until they do it looks like they are sabotaging this country on purpose.

Damn you are one dumb individual. He isn't walking anything back. He's been consistent and clear eyed during all of this. Until Biden and the Democrats stop allowing you far left communist to control the party I can only assume you are actually rooting for Russia, China. and for our country to fall. Anyone with a room temperature I.Q. knows until we bring home manufacturing of things vital to National Security and start producing oil here on a much larger scale our adversaries have us by the balls. Let me know when Biden, Democrats, and Rhinos start doing that. Because until they do it looks like they are sabotaging this country on purpose.

Nothing you said will matter to moe.

Moe is a low IQ person who repeats what he is told. He has not had a singular original thought in his adult life.

Nothing you said will matter to moe.

Moe is a low IQ person who repeats what he is told. He has not had a singular original thought in his adult life.

My point still stands. Some Democrats and Rhinos need to start questioning their leaders and themselves. Because right now it looks like they are having an orgy with Russia, China, and Iran while corrupt globalist policy makers destroy our country for their own financial gain.

Being a Trump apologist is a full-time job but I'm sure you're up to it.
I'm not a Trump apologist....I've pointed out his stupidity and missteps many times on this board in the past.
I just believe in honesty and truth...I have it and you don't...you are just a HATE anything Trump...Conservative...Rupublican ideologue.

I'm not a Trump apologist....I've pointed out his stupidity and missteps many times on this board in the past.
I just believe in honesty and truth...I have it and you don't...you are just a HATE anything Trump...Conservative...Rupublican ideologue.
Moe dont understand that because a person can respect his enemies abilities dont mean they respect his enemies.

It’s all in your head.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT